Chapter 2

Shinning Stars 1

Sue Yi’s POV

“But unni Sue Qi…” I was following my 20 year old sister around the living room, begging her to buy me a Super Junior concert ticket.

“I couldn’t hear you Sue Yi!!” Sue Qi turned shouted with her hands placed on both her ears.

“Fine then!” I shouted back and put my hands together.

“Umma!!Appa!!! If you are listening to my prayer now, Sue Qi is making me upset!!!” I said louder and louder until my sister who was sitting on the couch turned to look at me.

Sue Qi rolled her eyes at me and the television.

“Annyounghaseyo, we are Super Juni-OR”

“Super Junior’s on Star King!!” I clapped my hands and cheered loudly. I then jumped on the couch and snatched the remote control from my sister and turned up the volume of the television.

“We’re having a concert on the 30th next March in SEOUL!!” Said Lee Teuk, the leader.

“30th of March?” Unni Sue Qi mumbled to herself.

“We’re very glad that we could have the concert back home! Don’t you think so?” Si Won smiled brightly.

“Yes we do! This time, our guest of honor will be Thomas and Jack from Malaysia!”

“Unni ah, starting from the 19th of March is a school holiday for me…” I shook her arm and said.

“I won’t be at home on the 30th. You’ll have to follow me wherever I go.” Unni Sue Qi pushed my hand away and said.

“Follow you? But unni where are you going?” I was in total shock!

“We’ll be going back to grandma’s house.”

“Grandma’s house? You mean Kwangju?” I was shocked. “But why? She’s not sick yet, why should we visit her all of a sudden?” I said the last sentence softly but my sister heard me. She glared at me and gave me a slap at the back.

“But I don’t want to go to Kwangju…” I said. Trying to let my tears fill my eyelids.

“Where do you want to go then?” Unni Sue Qi rolled her eyes and said.

“Seoul? As I said, I want to watch Super Junior’s concert!” I got excited. Thinking that maybe my sister would let me go there.

“I have to go there!! You’ve promised umma and appa that you’ll fulfill my wishes!!” I said quickly in case my sister says ‘no’.

“Alone?” My sister raised an eyebrow and asked.

Seoul? Thomas and Jack as guest of honor? Ah-Ha!

I thought of my best friend. She loves Thomas and Jack.

“Annyong Harn-Yan, I’m sure that you’ve heard about Super Junior’s guest of honor this time!” I phoned my best friend- Harn-Yan, to ask her to join me on a trip to Seoul.

Seoul, here I come!!