Chapter 5

Shinning Stars 1

Sue Yi’s POV

As soon as everybody went out. I quickly stood up and stared at EunHyuk who was walking towards me.

“AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” I screamed.

Si Won’s POV

“The girl must be too happy to see so many good-looking idols infront of her for the first time in her life.” I said and we laughed as we walked down the staircase.

Sue Yi’s POV

“YOU!! What were you thinking?!” I pointed at EunHyuk who got shocked by my shouting.

“Aish… I was trying to stop you from going out, how would I know you’d be so clumsy?” EunHyuk said and he smacked his forehead with his palm.

“My first kiss!!” I said loudly but EunHyuk quickly ran to me and covered my mouth with his hands.

“Shut up!! Do you want the whole world to know?!” EunHyuk said in an angry tone. “Anyway, you should be lucky that your first kiss was stolen by…me.” He pointed his two thumbs at himself and said. Feeling proud I suppose.

Harn-Yan’s POV

I took my cell phone out of my pocket and dialed Sue Yi’s number for the third time.

“You have reached the voicemail of…”

“Aish! Where’s that girl!?” I slammed my phone shut and looked around me but she wasn’t there.

Sue Yi’s POV

“You have to be responsible for this Mr. Lee EunHyuk. Or your image will be…” I pointed at him again, but he interrupted me.

“Yes…Yes… I know, It’s your first kiss blah blah, but it’s MY kiss too! You should be responsible too!!” He pointed back at me.

“Wh…What?! I beg your pardon? If it wasn’t you who pulled my arm, I wouldn’t have fell down!! It’s your responsibility!!” I argued back.

“If it wasn’t because of your clumsiness, I think none of this would have happened!!” This time EunHyuk put his hands on his waist and said. Looking at me.

“So, what are you going to do?” I crossed my arms infront of my chest and asked.

EunHyuk’s POV

“I’m thinking! Stop disturbing me!” I quickly said and turned away from her.

The truth is…I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!

I can’t send her home, that’s too irresponsible…

What do the people do when they are in this situation again?

Oh no. Marry her? NO WAY!! My future! My life! Will be ruined!!

Then I started to imagine…

Me, getting kicked out of Super Junior because I’m married. So, I’ll be stuck at home, wearing an apron, cooking… While SHE goes out to work. Coming home late, commenting about how bad my cooking is…

The worst part is, having children!! Cooking half way, baby number four crying loudly, while baby number one, two and three playing toys, making the whole living room dirty and messy!! And when SHE comes home, she’ll be coming home to a dirty, messy house with burnt food for dinner… And I’ll get scolded…

I smacked my head hardly, trying to stop myself for being so ridiculous.

Wait a minute; it’s just one stupid kiss! I didn’t make her pregnant, why should I be responsible?!

“Are you okay?” She put her hand on my shoulder and asked.

“Ahh!! Get off me!!” I freaked out and pushed her hand away. How embarrassing…

“What is wrong with you?!” She frowned and she put her arms on her waist.

“Why are you here may I ask?” I suddenly thought of a brilliant plan.

Sue Yi’s POV

“I’m here to watch YOUR concert which falls on- OH MY GOD!! Harn-Yan!!” I suddenly remembered about my best friend! Alone in the airport, waiting for my arrival.

“I gotta’…I gotta’ call her!!” I searched around for my handbag but…

“Where’s my luggage bag?” I asked. Looking shocked at EunHyuk.

EunHyuk’s mouth widened and he covered it with his palm.

“NO!!!!!!” Without thinking, I hit him hardly on his chest and took his pillows from his bed and threw at him.

“I’m sorry for your lost, but…It wasn’t my fault okay?!” EunHyuk walked backwards as I threw the pillows at him.

“What am I going to do?! Now you have THREE things to be responsible to ME!!” I shouted at him but quickly covered my mouth with my palm when he looked at me hardly.

“Why three?!” EunHyuk walked closer to me and whispered in an angry tone.

“First, my first kiss! Second, my luggage bag! Third, My concert ticket!! It costs me a lot of money for that ticket do you know that??!!” I hit him hardly on his arm but felt the pain on my hand.

“Fine. I’ll give you a VVIP ticket and I’ll bring you shopping later-” EunHyuk oppa was planning but I interrupted him.

“It won’t be just you who’s going to bring me shopping. All the Super Junior members will bring me shopping…” I smiled evilly and laughed when EunHyuk smacked his forehead with his hand.

Harn-Yan’s POV

“Isn’t this…?” I saw something familiar as I walked around the airport trying to look for Sue Yi.

I tried to open the luggage bag which I thought was Sue Yi’s.

“Hey!! What are you doing?! Are you trying to steal my clothes?!” A woman was running towards me as she shouted.

“It’s yours?” I asked trembling.

“Of course it is!! Now get out of my face!!” The women pointed at the entrance to the airport and said angrily.

“Sorry…” I apologized and walked away.

“Where is this girl?” I started to worry about her. Is she okay? Should I report to the police?

EunHyuk’s POV

“Sleeping Beauty” and I walked down the staircase to the living room where all my hyungs where sitting there.

“There she is!!” Sungmin hyung exclaimed when he saw us walking towards them.

“Sleeping Beauty” and I kept a distance just in case anything else happens again.

“We’ve finished signing it, EunHyuk hyung; it’s your turn to sign on it.” Si Won gave me a silver marker pen.

I put the pen on the table and turned to manager hyung.

“She’ll be staying with us until her school holidays are over.” I took a deep breath and said.

“WHAT??!!” Everybody was shocked to hear the words coming out of my mouth.

“Look EunHyuk, you must have had a shock too, why don’t you go get some rest and we’ll deal with this WITHOUT you…” Manager hyung was pushing me towards the staircase.

“As for you, forget about EunHyuk hyungs’ signature, just leave…” Kyuhyun rolled the poster and put it in “Sleeping Beauty’s” hands and tried pulled her out of the house with the help of Kangin hyung and Shindong hyung.

“Wait!! No!! I’ve made my decision. Please respect my decision!” I pushed manager hyungs’ hand away and pulled “Sleeping Beauty” away from the front door.

“Are you insane?! Keeping a crazy fan in our house?!” Manager hyung whispered angrily in my ear.

“Please listen. There’s something between us…” I lied.

“Sleeping Beauty” and I didn’t plan this earlier. She looked at me with her ‘what are you saying’ expression. Everybody was looking at me. They were expecting an explanation from me but I don’t know what to say!!

Sue Yi’s POV

Lee EunHyuk!!!! What are you doing?!! Where did this ‘There’s something between us’ came from??!!

“He’s right!” Without thinking, I quickly said.

“We used to be classmates when we were young, very close friends indeed…” I gave a sarcastic smile to EunHyuk and gave him a light punch in the arm. Trying not to hurt myself this time.

“Since we get to see each other again, we decided to…to recall our friendship and… do some fun things together until her school holidays are over!” EunHyuk said it loud and clear.

Wow. He’s good at making up stories!

I nodded my head quickly and turned to Super Junior’s manager.

“I’m sorry to spoil your ‘fun time together’ but as you know, Lee HyukJae is now Lee EunHyuk. A star… a super star… he won’t have so much time for you…” His manager said sarcastically with full of expression.

“But…Hyung…She’s adorable don’t you think so?” EunHyuk grabbed my chin and pulled it facing his manager.

Adorable?? I’ll be so happy if he actually means it…

“Well, it’s not a bad idea to…you know? Add in colour into our life…” Si Won oppa said as he rubbed his chin with his fingers.

“Colour? But she’s a…” Their manager tried to say something bad again but EunHyuk interrupted him.

“It’s okay hyung…She’ll keep this secret safe. Won’t you?” EunHyuk let go of my chin and said. I nodded my head and smiled brightly at their manager.

“But we’ll have to leave you at home sometimes when we go for shows and stuff like that…I’ll hire someone to look after her…” Their manager said and he took his cell phone out and went into the kitchen to make his phone call.

“YAY!!!!!!” I was jumping up and down happily, clapping my hands.

“You’ll sleep in my room as manager hyung said; I brought you into this mess.” EunHyuk oppa whispered and he quickly continued, “But!! On the floor.”

“On the floor? Hyung, she’s our guest!” Si Won oppa exclaimed and he smiled brightly at me, again.

“You mean I should sleep on the floor this whole week because of HER?!” EunHyuk oppa started to raise his voice.

“You brought her into this mess…” DongHae oppa and Ki Bum oppa reminded EunHyuk oppa together.

EunHyuk rolled his eyes and nodded his head.