Chapter 10

Shinning Stars 1

Ye Sung’s POV

“She’s following too?!” I groaned as soon as I saw her walking down the staircase.

“Ye Sung, you should be ashamed and sorry for what you’ve done to her!” Manager hyung said angrily at me. Manager hyung has never talked to me in an angry tone before, and now he’s talking to me in that kind of tone because of HER?!

I glared at her and turned away. She’s giving me those annoying looks again!! Argh!!

“Ignore your oppa, let’s go!!” Manager hyung put a hand on her shoulder and they walked out of the house.

“This isn’t the way to the designers’…” I told manager hyung but he seems to ignore me.

“Do you see that? That’s the…” he was telling ‘trouble maker’ about the famous places in Seoul. Even the other hyungs were having fun with her!!

“Aren’t we in a hurry to get our outfits for tomorrow’s concert? What are we doing here?!” I mumbled. Manager hyung gave me a glare immediately.

I think I should shut up.

Sue Yi’s POV

“What do you think about the little tour we brought you just now?” Mr. Manager asked me as we walked into a tall building.

“I love it!! It’s better than following the tour guide!!” I exclaimed.

“Of course!! Because you are going on a tour with US!!” EunHyuk oppa said.

“Uh-oh, company alert!!” Kyuhyun oppa whispered and the Super Junior’s quickly hid behind a wall.

I searched around to see who their “company” was and saw the Korean girl group Girls’ Generation.

“Oh My God!! Girls’ Ge-” Somebody interrupted me.

“EunHyuk oppa…” It was a female voice. I turned around and saw Hyo Yeon from Girls’ Generation tapping her finger on EunHyuk oppa’s shoulder.

EunHyuk oppa gave a grin and turned to Hyo Yeon with a sarcastic smile.

“What are you doing here? Who are you guys hiding from?” She asked giving an innocent face. Then she called for her other members and they gathered around us.

Oh God! It’s so crowded and noisy!! Worst than a night market!!!! I can hardly breathe!!! I was squeezed to  lean against the wall and as far as I know, Mr. Manager had been squeezed out of the circle.

“I…I…I need air!!!!!!!” I screamed and everybody stepped away and looked at me.

Ye Sung oppa, Kangin oppa and Shindong gave me their “you’re embarrassing me” look.

“Who are you?” Jessica pointed her index finger at me and grinned.

“I…I’m…”

.

“She’s a trainee, training to be our Super Junior’s secretary…” Mr. Manager quickly stood next to me and said.

“She is? She doesn’t look like one…” Seohyun looked at me from head to toe and said.

“Age doesn’t matter my dear, c’mon boys, we’re in a hurry…” Mr.Manager quickly changed the topic and we went to the elevator as fast as our legs could carry us.

As soon as the elevator arrived, we all stepped in.

“beep beep beep…”

“What’s that noise?!” Hee Chul oppa freaked out looked around him.

It was the elevator.

“You’re too fat Shindong oppa,” I said without thinking and quickly covered my mouth and stared at Shindong oppa.

Oops.

Everybody in the elevator was looking at me, shocked.

EunHyuk oppa gave me a “what the hell” look.

“Excuse me?” Shindong oppa’s face came closer to mine and said. I could feel his angriness.

“I…I uhh… I’ll wait for the next one…” I gave a sarcastic smile and went out of the elevator quickly. EunHyuk oppa shook his head and came out too.

“Hey, the beeping stopped!!” Hee Chul said in a delightful way.

“I’ll see you guys la-” Before EunHyuk oppa could finish his words, Shindong oppa closed the elevator door.

“Look what you’ve done!!” EunHyuk oppa turned to me and said angrily.

“I didn’t mean to-” I tried to explain but the elevator on the other side came and both of us went into the elevator.

“I think I gave you guys a lot of trouble…” I mumbled.

“Oh, you think so too?” EunHyuk oppa said and he put his hands into his pocket.

“Sometimes, I-”

Suddenly the whole elevator shook and everything went black.

“AHHHHH!!!!!! WHAT’S HAPPENEING????!!!!!” I freaked out and started shouting.

“Shut up!!! This elevator has been in this condition since the first day I came to SM Town…”

Suddenly there was a blue light.

“What’s that light? Do you see the light? There’s something coming for us!!!!” I freaked out again and my imaginations went wild.

“Don’t be ridiculous, it’s my glow stick!!” EunHyuk oppa put the glow stick in front of his face and made a silly face by sticking his tongue out and did a cockeye.

“AHHH!!!!!!! Not scary.”

“It’s not?” EunHyuk oppa gave a long sigh.

“Maybe to a five year old, but not a 15 year old…” I said and I kept pressing the button with the “bell” picture in the elevator.

“It’s not going to work, I think we’ll have to shout, AH-” I quickly hit EunHyuk oppa in the arm.

“Ouch! What was that for?” EunHyuk oppa rubbed his arm and grinned.

“Leave the shouting to me,” I volunteered and cleared my voice, preparing to shout.

“HEEEELLLLPPPP!!!!!! THE FAMOUSE KOREAN SUPER STAR LEE EUNHYUK IS STUCK HERE!!!!!” I screamed my heart out but there was no responds.

“Cricket, cricket, cricket…” EunHyuk oppa mumbled.

“CRICKET??!! AHHH!!!!!” I started to jump and shout at the same time and accidentally knocked onto EunHyuk oppa, again, and…

We fell of course, and…