Chapter 21

Shinning Stars 1

EunHyuk’s POV

Why don’t I feel comfortable? Why does my heart ache?

I mustn’t show them my unhappiness.

“Good. Y-You’ve f-f-found the trouble-maker!!” I was gasping for air when I said it.

“Yes I did!!” Si Won put his hand on her shoulder and said with a big smile.

“We better go. Manager hyung is waiting.” I said. Not smiling. Not in a happy way either.

Sue Yi’s POV

He called me a “trouble-maker”? He didn’t call me that name before…

Anyhow, I felt sorry for EunHyuk oppa.

He must have felt hurt…

I Know how he felt…

Because I feel the same…

EunHyuk’s POV

“Here. Eat more!!” Manager hyung kept asking Sue Yi to eat more.

 “Hyung, please don’t speak with your mouth full.” I glared at him and said.

“Okay. Thank you.” She’s just so cute when she’s shy…

Why are the both of you sitting opposite me?! Although Ye Sung is sitting between the both of you but…

It just hurts…

“Why did you run out of the hospital anyway?” Ye Sung asked with his mouth full.

!! She mustn’t say it out!!!

“Ye Sung-ah, do you know there’s a new movie showing on the screens? You wanna’ watch it?” I quickly interrupted and we started to change the topic.

Sue Yi’s POV

I was washing the dishes in the kitchen as the Super Juniors and Mr. Manager were singing again in the living room.

Honestly, Mr. Manager can’t sing. My ear drums are going to burst!!!!

“Follow me.” Suddenly, someone turned off the tap and pulled my hand.

Before I knew what was happening, I found out that I was in EunHyuk oppa’s room.

“I have something to tell you. And I must tell you now.” Si Won oppa said it in one breath.

“Okay, okay… just relax oppa…” I patted his shoulder and waited for him to tell me whatever he wanted to tell me.

“The day you were in the hospital, we-”

Suddenly EunHyuk oppa’s room door opened.

“I knew it!!! The minute I knew she wasn’t in the kitchen I knew that you took her here!!!” EunHyuk oppa shouted at Si Won oppa.

“Have you told her?” He asked and Si Won oppa gave him a tired look.

“I was just about to tell her when you just dashed in-”

“You were suppose to wait for me to-”

“Will the both of you just STOP??!!” I covered both of my ears as I screamed.

When I opened my eyes, I saw them looking at me. Shocked.

“What is it you guys wanted to tell me?” I gave a sigh and said.

“We...We saw your s-sister.” Si Won oppa said. Trembling.

“You what??!! When was that??!! How is she??!! Where-”

“Sue Yi!! Sue Yi RELAX!!!!” EunHyuk oppa put his hands on my shoulder and shook me. He brought me to his bed and I sat on it.

“You want to tell her?” EunHyuk oppa hit Si Won oppa’s arm and asked.

“It’s okay you can tell her…” Si Won oppa hit EunHyuk oppa’s arm back and said.

“Once again, both of you STOP!!!!! One of you just tell me?! YOU!! TELL ME!!!” I pointed at EunHyuk oppa and screamed.

EunHyuk’s POV

Why me?

Should I tell her now? She might freak out!!

*Flash back*

“You want to run away?!” The bigger loan shark stood in front of us with a big knife.

I was trembling. I think I’m gonna’ pee!!

“Hehe. Let’s discuss, shall we?” I pushed the knife away slowly as I gave him a sarcastic laugh.

“No, We shall NOT!!” The loan shark raised his knife in the air and…

“AHHH!!!!!!” Sue Yi’s sister suddenly screamed and she pushed the loan sharks’ hand away from my face.

“RUN!! RUN YOUNG MAN!! RUN!!!” She was screaming as she avoided the loan sharks’ knife.

“Are you crazy?! I can’t leave you like that!!” I shouted back and I saw a brick on the floor.

I took the brick up and hit it on the loan sharks’ head.

The loan shark stood there for a moment. Then, I saw blood flowing down his head. Seconds later, he fell on the floor.

“NEVER MESS WITH A BLACK BELT!!!!” Si Won shouted loudly at the other loan sharks who were running for their lives. Then he walked to us.

“Is he dead?!” He looked at the loan shark for a moment and asked.

“Oh no!! I’ve killed him!!!” I was grabbing Si Won’s collar tightly as I shook him. “What should we do??!!!” There were tears in my eyes.

“Put your hands in the air!!” Suddenly, there were a lot of policemen pointing their guns at us.

“I killed him. Both of them are innocent.” Sue Yi’s sister suddenly said.

“What are you thinking?!” I whispered in her ear but she ignored me and walked to the policemen.

“I killed him. They just came out of the shop. They don’t know anything. I swear.” She said.

Is she trying to get herself killed?!

“Two of you please leave.” One of the policeman said.

*Flash back ends*

“She’s in the police station.” I said. I haven’t told her the whole story yet.

“Why??!! Didn’t you save her?! You just let the policemen take her away??!!” Sue Yi stood up and shouted.

“Why didn’t you tell me earlier??!!” She screamed again and she slapped me hardly in the face and ran downstairs.