Chapter 18

Shinning Stars 1

EunHyuk’s POV

“Wait!! Wait!! Wait!!” Manager hyung suddenly shouted through the mike and took out his cell phone.

Everybody kept quiet and Shindong paused the song that was playing on through the emplifiree.

“It must be his wife.” Hee Chul whispered in my ear and we laughed.

“Yuh-ba-sae-yo?” Manager hyung said it in a higher pitch. “Who’s missing?!” Manager hyungs’ eyes went big.

“Oh… Oh…Lee Sue Yi? Don’t worry, she might be…You know…Walking around the hospital. Taking some fresh air…” Manager hyung was looking at us. “Okay. Okay. We’ll go to the hospital to help look for her…” Manager hyung ended the call and let down his lower lip.

“Lee Sue Yi is missing.” Manager hyung said and he started to laugh.

“Do you mean I have to go back to the hospital already?” Sue Yi said sadly.

“Yup. But don’t worry. You’ll be able to come out of the hospital tomorrow.” Ye Sung put an arm around her shoulder and said.

What on earth are you doing?! Get your hands off her shoulder!!!

How I wish I could say that to him.

Sue Yi nodded her head sadly and stood up.

“This is so heart breaking.” Manager hyung said and he took his car keys.

“Let’s go.” I stood up and pulled her hand and left the dorm.

I bet everybody’s watching my action now…

I turned around and saw that they were doing their own stuff!!

What?! That was NOT what I had in mind.

“Okay. Here’s the plan. Si Won will bring Sue Yi into the hospital while Hyuk Jae and I will pretend to look for her.” Manager hyung told us his plan and we agreed.

“Let’s go!!” Manager hyung went down the car, looking shocked.

Wow. He’s really into it. Well, I can’t lose to him…

“Nurse!! Have you seen Lee Sue Yi?!” I grabbed the nurses’ shoulder and said.

The nurse pointed at me for a moment and fainted.

“What the-” What just happened?

I heard manager hyung clearing his throat and I found out that I didn’t put my mask on!!

I quickly put the nurse on the floor and wore my mask.

“Sorry that I have to leave you in this condition. You’re just too weak.” I said and continued to pretend to look for Sue Yi.

At the corner of my eye, I saw manager hyung searching for something around the bushes.

“Hyung, what are you doing?” I patted his shoulder and asked.

“Pretending to look for Sue Yi, have you forgotten?” He whispered in my ear.

I smacked my head and looked at him.

“Sue Yi is human, why are you looking through the bushes as if you’re looking for your earring?”

“I don’t have an earring…” Manager hyung touched his ears for a moment. “OH!!” He finally realized his actions were too fake.

“You’re right. You’re right.” He patted me on the shoulder and said.

“I’m always right.” I touched the collar of my shirt and said.

Si Won’s POV

“Wait!!” I grabbed Sue Yi and we hid behind a large garbage bin.

“I can hardly breathe…” She whispered and I covered with my hands.

“I can hardly breathe too…” I whispered quickly just in case the smell of the garbage went into my mouth.

I popped my head out and saw that the coast was clear. Then I pulled her hand and we ran into the hospital through the back door.

“Sir. Have you lost your way?” It was the security guards’ voice.

“I…err…No.” I turned to the security guard and said but the security guard was talking to an old man.

What is happening today?

I turned around and knocked onto Sue Yi. We fell and…

EunHyuk’s POV

“Sir!! There you are!! Where is miss Lee Sue Yi?” It was the nurse who called I guess. She was looking at me.

“What is wrong with the service of this hospital? How could you let a patient get missing?!” I put the blame on her.

“Sir. Please don’t blame me. I-”

“Are you trying to tell me you’re not in charge of this? But I’m telling you, you are suppose to take care of her and look what happened now?!” Manager hyung interrupted her.

Manager hyung, you are so good at this!! I salute you!!

“No. I wasn’t going to tell you that.” The nurse folded her arms in front of her chest and said.

“Then what?!” Manager hyung and I said together.

“We saw you bringing her into the hospital through the CCTV. What do you have to say for yourselves, sir?”

Manager hyung and I looked at each other.

Uh-oh.

Si Won’s POV

Did our lips touch each other?!

I opened my eyes and found out that my lips were on her forehead and not her lips.

Damn!! So close yet so far.

But even if my lips did touch her lips, it will still be not perfect. Thanks to the mask!!

I quickly stood up and found that the security guard and the old man were looking at us.

The old man was giving us a erted look. As for the security guard, his jaw just dropped.

I quickly pulled Sue Yi up and continued to go to her room.

“I’m err…I’m sorry…” I wasn’t looking at her when I said it.

“I’m sorry too.” She said softly.

“For what?” I looked at her and quickly looked away.

“I think I’ve just touched your abs…”

My ??!!

“My what?!” I stared at her as I touched my .

“Erm…Your abs…” She said the last word so softly that I could hardly hear her.

“What?!” My voice went a pitch higher as my ears went closer to .

“Oh!! Forget it!!” She got frustrated and walked away.

“No!! I can’t forget it!! Tell me!!” I ran after her as I said. My hands still on my .

EunHyuk’s POV

“What do you have to say mister?” The “hot” doctor was talking to us. She was showing us the clip in the CCTV that caught us with Sue Yi.

“Where is she?” The doctor got angry.

“She’s on her way to her room.” I said without looking at her.

“Please do not act cool in front of me.” Her face was so close to mine that I got a shock.

A nurse suddenly entered the doctors’ office and whispered in her ear.

“Okay. Thank you.” The doctor thanked the nurse and the nurse went out of her office.

“Both of you can go home now. I hope that none of this will happen again.” The doctor fixed her uniform and stood up.

“Wait. What is this about? A few minutes earlier you were asking questions, now we’re free?!” My mind was blanked.

“Yes.” She cleared and said.

“Something must have happened. Now tell me!!” I stood up and looked closely at her.

“If you don’t leave now, I will contact the paparazzi and tell them that you ‘kidnapped’ our patient away. I’ll see you on the first page of the magazines.” The nurse gave me a sarcastic smile.

“Okay…Okay… Let’s go!!” Manager hyung quickly stood up and took his jacket and pulled me out of the doctors’ office.

“Why are you pulling me hyung?” I pushed his hand away and said.

“Lets’ check out on Sue Yi. You won’t want anything to happen between Si Won and her, right?” Manager hyung whispered the last sentence in my ear. My eyes went big. I quickly ran to the elevator and pressed the “up” button continuously.