Chapter 17

Shinning Stars 1

Sue Yi’s POV

“Sue Yi-ah!! You are finally awake!!” It was Mr. Manager. He was rushing to me and the other Super Junior members were following behind.

“Are you okay? Did you lose your memories?! Do you remember who am I?” Mr. Manager was too excited. I shook my head and stared at him.

“WHAT???!!!!” His eyes went big. “Doctor!! You have to get her a brain scan!! She has forgotten about me!!! How could you Sue Yi?? How could you??” He’s just so dramatic.

“Don’t get emotional Mr. Manager…” I spoke in a soft voice.

“Good!! You are finally awake!!” It was Ye Sung oppa. Was that a compliment or an insult?

I gave him a sarcastic smile and started to search for EunHyuk oppa.

Where is he?

Oh. There he is. Hiding behind Shindong oppa. What happened to him? He has bruises all over.

“EunHyuk oppa, what happened to you?” I was looking at him. He was trying to cover the bruises on his eyes and lips.

“He was so clumsy that he fell earlier.” Si Won oppa put his hand on EunHyuk oppas’ shoulder and said.

“What about you?” I asked Si Won oppa when I found out there was a scar on his face.

“I fell and pulled him along and scratched him.” EunHyuk oppa quickly said. There’s something fishy going on…

“They’re not the reason we’re here. So, how do you feel?” Sungmin oppa, Ryeowook oppa and Donghae oppa stood next to me and asked.

“I’m fine. Thank you.” I smiled. Oh dear, I smiled!! But… What was I doing here again?

“What happened?” Ryeowook oppa asked as he sat down.

I thought for a while. What happened to me?

“I…I was crossing the road…and…and a car…”

“It’s okay. What matters now is that you’re okay…” Said Sungmin oppa.

“Why don’t we celebrate tonight?” Ye Sung oppa suggested.

Is he okay? I thought he hated me!

“Are you gonna’ put another trick on me?” I said without thinking.

“No.” Ye Sung oppas’ eyebrows went together.

Everybody was looking at him.

“Seriously! NO!” He raised his voice. “Look. I’m really sorry about what happened before-”

“It’s okay…” I interrupted him.

Is this me?! I just forgave him!!

“Are you okay? You used to fight with him now…” Shindong oppas’ eyebrows went together too.

Then everybody’s’ gaze went to me.

“I’m fine…” I touched my own forehead. No fever. I’m fine!

“The devil became an angel?” Hee Chul oppa said and raised one of his eyebrows.

“You know what? We should really celebrate.” Kyuhyun oppa agreed with a bright smile.

“Let’s go shopping!!!!” I exclaimed. “You owe me.” I pointed at EunHyuk oppa and said.

“You are suppose to stay in the hospital little girl.” EunHyuk oppa reminded.

“Let’s sneak out!!” I whispered and we all nodded our heads.

“I’m sorry sir, but the patient-” The nurses’ voice was behind us.

How could she recognize me?! I’m wearing Shindong oppa’s sweater!!

Everybody turned around and found out that the nurse was talking to another person.

We quickly turned around and ran out of the hospital.

Mr. Manager brought us to the super market.

“The super market?” I asked and I looked out of the window.

“Yup. We’ll be making steamboat tonight.” Lee Teuk oppa said happily and I clapped my hands.

EunHyuk’s POV

“Get that hyung!!” Ye Sung was ordering Donghae hyung to do everything. Poor guy…

“Sue Yi!! Look!!” It was Kyuhyun hyungs’ voice.

What in the world?!

Lee Teuk was sitting in the trolley and Shindong and Kyuhyun hyung were pushing him everywhere.

Sue Yi was laughing. Sue Yi is happy once again!!

I can’t tell her now… But when can I tell her?

“This is what you call ‘transporting the elderly’…” Shindong said and he burst out laughing.

Sue Yi was sitting on the floor. Still laughing.

Maybe later…

“Get up! Get-” Si Won hyung was trying to pull her up but he was laughing that he dropped on the floor too.

“Alright. Alright. Enough already.” Lee Teuk climbed out of the trolley by himself because everybody was busy laughing.

She was wiping the tears off her face and she stood up.

“Thank you oppa,” She went to Lee Teuk and hugged him.

“What about me? It was my idea…” Kyuhyun hyung quickly stood up and said.

“Thank you oppa,” She went over to Kyuhyun hyung and hugged him too.

“What about me? I… I…”

“Hah! You have nothing to do with this.” Kyuhyun hyung interrupted Shindong.

“It’s okay. Without your jacket, I wouldn’t be here.” She said and she gave Shindong a hug.

“I want a hug too!!” Sungmin ran to her with his arms stretched out.

Just then, manager hyung cleared his throat.

Oh no. Is he angry?

“What about me?” He said and they laughed.

What?! Everybody wants a hug from her?! This is ridiculous.

Sue Yi’s POV

“Yay!!!!” Everybody raised their glasses in the air and cheered.

“This celebration is for Lee…Sue Yi…for-”

“Manager hyung, you’re drunk.” Kyuhyun oppa took the glass away from Mr. Manager.

“I’m not drunk.” Mr. Managers’ face was red. Very red.

“You’ve said that for the fourth time…” Donghae continued.

“It’s a happy thing. Nothing wrong by saying it again.” Mr. Manager took a sip from his glass again and said.

They were all having fun. Then, I thought of somebody important.

“Oppa, can you lend me your phone please?” I pulled EunHyuk oppa by his sleeve to the side of the living room and asked politely.

EunHyuk’s POV

“What for?” I couldn’t think of anything to say no.

!!

“I…I want to call my…” She was stunned.

Sue Yi’s POV

“I…I want to call my…”

Oh no!! The money!! Where do I get so much money??!! My sisters’ life is in my hands!! NO!!!

Without knowing, I burst into tears.

“Whoa, whoa, what are you doing?!” EunHyuk oppa got shocked. He quickly pulled me to his room before the other members finds out.

“What’s wrong?” He locked the door and sat next to me on the floor.

“I…I…” I couldn’t speak.

EunHyuk’s POV

“It’s okay. Say it slowly…” I wanted to put my arm around her but…

“My sister owns the loan sharks money. It isn’t a small amount. Her life is in my hands…” She started to burst into tears again.

“How…How much does your sister owe them?”

“80,000 Won.”

. It really is her sister!!

Should I tell her now?!

“Actually…”

“So, there you are!! What are the both of you doing here? They’re singing now!! Let’s go down and have some fun!!” Shindong burst into my room and pulled Sue Yi out.