Chapter 12

Shinning Stars 1

EunHyuk’s POV

“It’s our big day once again!!!” Kangin hyung cheered as he wore his tie properly.

“I wonder what are all these feathers doing on the left shoulder…” Ryeowook hyung said as he played with the feathers.

“To add more beauty and attraction to us you dummy…” Hee Chul hyung said as he fixed his hair for the last time.

“Okay, we have to go!!” Mr. Manager clapped his hands in the air and said loudly. We cheered of course.

“What about Sue Yi?” Si Won hyung said and Ye Sung hyung looked at him angrily.

“What Sue Yi? Her name is “Trouble Maker”!!” Ye Sung hyung frowned.

“Now, now… Let’s not get emotional on our big day…” Manager hyung patted Ye Sung hyung on the shoulder and said.

“I’ve wrote her a note and told her that we’re leaving first…” I said softly but I guess everybody heard me as they were looking at me.

“EunHyuk is just trying to be responsible… Let’s not waste time, let’s go!!” Manager hyung quickly changed the topic and we went out of the dorm.

Sue Yi’s POV

As soon as I heard them close the door, I knew that I had to leave. I have to forget about the stupid kiss and the times we had together. I’ve given them enough trouble; it’s time for me to leave…

I took a quick bath and wore the clothes Mr. Manager gave me yesterday and took another look at EunHyuk oppa’s room. I left the letter I wrote last night on his bed. Tears were in my eyes. I didn’t want to leave! I knew that I didn’t want to leave!! But I have to!!

But before I leave the room, I saw a cell phone on top of a piece of paper on the side table.

“What’s this?” I took the paper up and read it.

“Sue Yi,

Just for your convenience, I decided to lend you my cell phone, my hyung’s numbers are inside, and you can call them if you need anything. Please be punctual to our concert, although you have the VVIP ticket but it doesn’t mean that you could be late… Looking forward to see you there.

                                                                                                                             Lee Hyuk Jae.”

Tears were in my eyes once again. To prevent myself from changing my mind again, I folded the piece of paper into half and stuffed it into my pocket and quickly left the dorm.

I used the cell phone EunHyuk oppa lent me and phoned my sister.

Sue Qi’s POV

“Beep beep…beep beep…” Hmm… Who is this?

“Annyounghaseyo,”

“Unni-ah,” The person on the other line said.

“Sue Yi?” My first guess.

“Yes, it’s Sue Yi; I’ll explain everything when I come home tonight.”

“TONIGHT?!” I was so shocked to hear what she just said. “I’m not at home, I’m in Kwangju, remember?” I continued.

“I’ll go to Kwangju then,” she said.

.

“No, just stay where you are, why come home suddenly? What about your concert?” I started to panic.

“I’ll explain everything later, where are you now?” Oh no, I shouldn’t have lied to her that I’m in Kwangju, what should I say now?

Suddenly, I felt a sudden pain at the back of my head and everything just went black.

Sue Yi’s POV

“Toot…” What?! My sister ended my call without explaining?!

What is wrong with her today?

Just then, I thought of Harn-Yan. I owe her an explanation.

“Annyounghaseyo?” Harn-Yan greeted in her sweet voice.

“Annyoung Harn-Yan,” How should I say this? How should I say this?!

“I…I…I’m actually staying with Super Junior.”

There was silence at the other line.

“Are you okay? Have you gone mad? I know that the concert is later and you’re excited, but…”

“No I’m not mad!! Just believe me!! Anyway, I thought of going back to Bushan later or maybe to Kwangju. I’m not sure yet.”

“You are seriously mad!!” Harn-Yan shouted and she ended the call.

Is there something wrong with them or me?

Sue Qi’s POV

I woke up and found myself tied up on a chair in a room with light shinning from a window behind me.

“Nonsense no more, where’s the money?!” Suddenly a big sized man walked to me and shouted in my ear.

It was the loan sharks. They have come for me.

“Beep beep…beep beep…” Suddenly, my cell phone rang but I couldn’t get it! It was so far away from me. It distracted the loan sharks for a while but they ignored it.

“So, did you tell your sister? Or do you want us to tell her for you?” The big sized loan shark walked closer to me and said. Cigarette smoke came out from his mouth causing me to cough in his face.

“You !!” He slapped me hardly in the face.

“Beep beep…beep beep…” My cell phone was ringing again.

“Could that be her sister?” The thinner sized loan shark said as he took my cell phone from the floor.

“Who’s this?” The thinner loan shark put my cell phone in front of my face and asked.

Oh no! It IS Sue Yi!! I told her not to call me anymore but why won’t she listen?!

I shook my shoulders and the big sized loan shark pulled my hair hardly causing me to scream.

“Answer it!!!” The thinner loan shark pressed the “loud speaker” button and put it in front of my face.

Sue Yi’s POV

“Unni-ah-” I was so worried about the first few calls that she didn’t pick up. Finally she picked up her cell phone.

“Who is this?”

Say what?

“Unni, is me Su-”

“Stop prank calling me!! I don’t know who-”

“This must be Sue Yi…” Suddenly a man’s voice interrupted my sisters’ words.

“Yes. Who are you?” I was trying to sound angry but afraid at the same time.