Chapter 6

Shinning Stars 1

Harn-Yan’s POV

“I think I should report this to the police…” I whispered to myself and nodded my head hardly. I pulled two luggage bags and sat a cab to the nearest police station.

“Excuse me; I’m here to make a police report.” I walked to the counter and said. Trying to sound calm.

“Of course you are. You’re not here to buy clothes are you?” the rude policeman who was eating a piece of bread said.

“My friend is missing.” I cleared my throat and said seriously.

“Where?” another policeman started to type something on the keyboard of the computer said.

Well, at least there are still other policemen’s who does their duty.

“At the airport.” I said as I put my luggage bag aside.

“For how long?” the same policeman said.

“For a few hours…” I said, starting to feel angry.

“The airport is so huge, she may have been to the restroom.” The policeman who was eating the bread said.

“Oh !! I’ve lost the game!!” the policeman who was tapping his fingers on the keyboard a few seconds ago shouted loudly.

“What?! They’re not doing their duties?” I thought to myself. This is driving me crazy.

“I’m here to make a police report, are you going to help me? If you don’t, I’m going to report how rude the both of you were to me and you didn’t do your duties.” I pointed my finger at them and said angrily.

“Who are you going to report to? My boss? How are you going to report to my boss? By making another police report here?” the policeman stuffed the bread into his mouth and said as he drank a sip of coffee and the other policeman laughed.

“Well, I’m sure that she will never report anything to the both of you ever again.” Suddenly a man in full uniform entered the police station and said.

The policeman who drank a sip of coffee choked on his coffee and started coughing nonstop.

“I’m sorry to keep you waiting miss, please follow me to my office.” The policeman led the way to his office and the two policemen had guilty expressions on their faces.

EunHyuk’s POV

“Here you go.” I threw the mattress manager hyung gave me on the floor and pointed at it.

“What?” She looked at me. Shocked.

“You’re sleeping here tonight.” I pointed on the mattress once more and hopped onto my bed.

“But…Si Won oppa said…” She was pointing at the room door and I interrupted her, “Blah blah, you’re in my room now, so you’ll do as I say. No more comments please. Good night!” I said rudely and switched off the table lamp.

A few seconds later, my table lamp was !

“What on earth are you-AHHH!!!” It was “Sleeping Beauty”!! She took the blanket off me and pulled my leg to the floor. My landed on the floor and she laughed evilly.

She quickly hopped onto my bed and turned the table lamp off.

“YOU!!!” I got up from the floor and turned the lamp on again. “Get out of my bed! NO!!! My bed!! It’s ity!!!” I shouted at her as I saw her rolling around on my bed.

How I wish I could pull her off my bed…

Just then, I thought of a brilliant idea!!

As she was rolling around, I lifted my blanket up and cover it on her. As she roll, the blanket follows to roll her leg up and when I saw that it has fully wrapped her legs, I quickly grabbed the blanket and pulled her down from my bed.

She fell on the floor hardly and gave a loud cry.

“What’s going on in there?!” It was manager hyung. He knocked on my room door hardly and asked.

“Mr. Manager!!!! EunHyuk oppa-” I quickly covered with my palm and  put a finger on my mouth.

“Nothing, it was just a cockroach!!” I shouted back as I looked at her with my angry eyes.

“Okay, try to keep the noise softer, you’re waking me up…” Manager hyung yawned and I heard footsteps going down the staircase.

“You little ! What were you thinking?!” I whispered angrily and rudely to her. She was rubbing the back of her head with her palm. Ignoring me.

“I’m asking you a question.” I felt annoyed. Then I heard a sniffing sound. I bent lower to her and saw tears coming rolling down her cheeks.

.

“Hey, why are you crying?! What’s wrong?” I was so afraid. Was it me who made her cry? I felt bad…

I quickly stood up and the light in my room and sat next to her.

She was facing the tiles on the floor. Sniffing. She then stood up and walked to the mattress and covered herself with the blanket.

What should I do?

“Hey, how are you feeling?” I was too lazy to walk to her so I crawled instead. I pulled her arm and she sat up. She wiped off her tears and shook her head.

“Come here,” I pulled her closer to me and rubbed the back of her head with my right hand. Her crying became louder as she leaned her head on my right shoulder.

“I’m sorry…” I apologized sincerely.

Sue Yi’s POV

“HAHA!! He fell for it!!! He fell for my trick!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!” I was laughing in my heart.

“To be more sincere, I’ll...I’ll let you sleep on the bed tonight. I’ll sleep on the floor…” EunHyuk oppa said as he pushed me away from him and helped me stand up.

“Good night.” He said and he turned off the lights and went to sleep on the mattress.

I smiled evilly under the covers. I wanted to laugh out loud so badly but I knew I couldn’t.

“This is so cool!! I’ve just fooled an idol!!!” I thought to myself.