Chapter 3

Shinning Stars 1

Sue Yi’s POV

Harn-Yan and I had reached the Bushan airport. Getting ready to buy the air tickets to Seoul.

“Say what?” I realized how rude I must have sounded so I cleared my throat and nicely said to the girl at the counter, "I am sorry, but could you repeat that again?"

“I said, ‘dearest passengers your next flight to Seoul has been fully booked’…” The girl at the counter repeated herself and looked at Harn-Yan and I.

“Did I tell you to book the tickets online?” I turned to Harn-Yan and gave her my half sleeping eyes look.

“Nope. You told me to book earlier.” Harn-Yan ended her sentence with a smile.

“It’s the same!!” I smacked my forehead with my palm and said.

“Why don’t you go first, I’ll take the next flight…?” Harn-Yan suggested.

“You are so smart!” I put my hands on her shoulder and smiled brightly at her.

***

So here I am now in the Seoul Incheon International airport. I was pushing the trolley with my luggage bag in it and walking towards the seats near a magazine shop.

“Oh! It’s Super Junior!!” I saw Super Junior’s picture on the front page of a magazine in the shop. I left my luggage there and walked excitedly to the shop.

EunHyuk’s POV

“LOOK! IT’S EUNHYUK OPPA!!!” The fans were screaming for me.

“No, I’m not! No!” I was squeezing through the fans, trying not to bang into any of them as I looked around for my hyungs.

, I have to hide! I walked towards a magazine shop as fast as I could. Covering my face with my bag.

“Oops!” I tripped on a girl and fell on her. Her head knocked on the floor hardly as my sunglasses fell onto the floor.

“Oh!! It’s really EunHyuk oppa!!!” the fans were screaming loudly.

“Excuse me, excuse me…” I could recognize that voice, it’s manager hyung!

He quickly pulled me up as Si Won hyung took my sunglasses up from the floor and raised it in the air.

“It’s EunHyuk oppa’s sunglasses!!” Si Won hyung waved the sunglasses in the air for a moment and then threw it far away. In just a second, the fans were screaming and chasing after my sunglasses. The fans were gathering infront of a shop, snatching my sunglasses from each other.

“Let’s get out of here, hurry!” Ye Sung hyung pulled my hand.

“But… What about her?” I turned around and saw the girl lying on the floor. Unconscious.

“I’ll take care of it…”DongHae and Si Won both carried the girl and we hurried to the van waiting for us outside the airport.

“Aish…It’s so hot!!” Exclaimed Hee Chul hyung as he started to fan himself with his hands.

“This is a lousy van…” Ye Sung said and he banged the air-conditioner hardly, hope that after the banging it will work. But obviously, it didn’t.

“Don’t spoil everything Ye Sung, this is not our van, we rented it for the sake of you boys.” Manager hyung was wiping his sweat off his face as he said.

“Rent a better one next time!!” Maknae Kyuhyun who was sitting at the back shouted.

“What should we do with the girl?” Everybody was quiet until Lee Teuk hyung asked. Then, everybody turned to look at me. My mouth opened, trying to say “I don’t know” but Ryeowook cut my thoughts.

“We could put her in a hotel…”

“You’re right, so that the paparazzi won’t find out!!” I snapped my fingers and said.

“That would cost us a lot of money!!” Manager hyung shouted angrily.

“But we have to shut so that she won’t say anything bad…” said Han Geng hyung.

“It’s all your fault hyung! You should watch where you’re going!” Scolded Kyuhyun. “Now we’re in trouble!” Kyuhyun continued.

“You brought her into this mess, so she shall sleep in your room!!” Manager hyung pointed his finger at me and said angrily while my hyungs were carrying “Sleeping Beauty” into the dorm.