Chapter 11

Shinning Stars 1

Ye Sung’s POV

“What’s taking them so long?!” I frowned.

“Being surrounded by Girls’ Generations again?” said Donghae hyung.

“Why don’t we get our costumes first?” Ryeowook hyung suggested and we nodded our head and walked towards the designers’ room.

“Si Won oppa…” It was Tiffany’s voice.

We turned to Tiffany and saw the whole group of girls standing in front of us with their arms crossed.

“Y-Yes?” Si Won hyung cleared his throat and said.

“What do you think about our offer?” Taeyeon the leader asked.

“Err…I…” Si Won hyung doesn’t know how to answer I guess…

“He still needs more time,” I quickly said. “We’re in a hurry, we have to go, good-bye.” I quickly changed the topic and turned around.

“Wait!! Where’s EunHyuk hyung?” Sungmin hyung asked, clutching his eyebrows together.

“How would I know?” Taeyeon gave Sungmin hyung a glare and the Girls’ Generation walked away.

EunHyuk’s POV

“Ahh…” I touched the back of my head and felt so much pain.

“I’m so sorry…” She quickly got off me and said.

Our lips didn’t touch each other’s again, right? I quickly put my fingers on my lips and thought.

Nah… I guess not…

“Eww, what’s flowing down from my nose?” I quickly rubbed it off and put my hand under the glow stick.

“It’s red!!!” Sue Yi freaked out and she grabbed my chin and surveyed.

“You’re nose bleeding!! Did I hit you that hard?!” she exclaimed and she took something out from her pocket.

“What is that?!” Her back was facing me; she suddenly turned around and covered something on my nose.

“It’s a piece of tissue you moron,” She replied rudely.

“Hey!! What are you doing?!” I turned my face from left to right, and from right to left, trying to get her hands off me.

“I forgot my medical practice…” She suddenly whispered and took the tissue paper away from my nose.

“What?” I couldn’t hear her properly.

“I used to know basic stuff about medicals but I’ve forgotten all about them…” I could see her innocent smile, so innocent that… that I couldn’t take my eyes off her…

Wait!! Stop!! Lee HyukJae!! WAKE UP!!!! What was I thinking??!!

“What are you doing?” She asked as she saw me hitting my head hardly. “Are you having a headache?! Do you need help?!” She continued and she stood up and shouted for help.

“I’m fine…” I said softly and I wiped my nose with my hand. “HEY!! The bleeding stopped!!” I was so excited.

“Of course, without my help, I think it’ll still be bleeding until tomorrow…” she praised herself and giggled.

Ye Sung’s POV

“Where are they?!!” I said impatiently.

“EunHyuk hyung is the last one to try his outfit…” Shindong hyung said and he took his cell phone out and tried to contact EunHyuk hyung again.

“The number you’ve dialed is busy, please…” We heard EunHyuk hyungs’ voicemail through the loud speaker.

“Aish!!” Shindong hyung slammed his cell phone hardly and messed his hair.

“What if… They’re stuck in the…” Just then everybody stared at manager hyung, shocked.

“Oh !!” Lee Teuk hyung sweared and we quickly rushed to the stairs and ran down to the lowest floor.

Sue Yi’s POV

“Oh, no… We shall be here forever… we shall die here…” I said in a sad way, and then I thought of something!!

“Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry, naega naega naega meonjeo-”

 

“No, no, no, please stop!! The pitch isn’t that high...” EunHyuk oppa interupted my singing.

 

“It’s pretty obvious our voices are not the same...” I said in an annoying way.

 

“Listen to the expert...” EunHyuk oppa cleared his throat and said. I rolled my eyes and hugged my knees as I listened to him singing.

 

“Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry, naega naega naega meonjeo, nege nege nege ppajyeo, ppajyeo ppajyeo beoryeo baby”

 

“Isn’t it the same? It’s just that my pitch is higher.” I argued.

“Have you actually listened to “Sorry, Sorry” ? Try singing it in my pitch.” He said and he sat crossed legs.

 

“Okay.” I cleared my throat and sang a pitch lower. EunHyuk oppa was laughing loudly as soon as I started.

 

“Is it really that funny?!” I felt annoyed. But he couldn’t stop laughing. Soon, he was rolling on the floor.

 

“Will you just stop it?!” Without knowing, I started to laugh too.

 

“Is anybody in there?!” Suddenly, a man’s voice broke our laugh.

              

“YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! SAVE US!!!!” EunHyuk oppa and I quickly shouted together.

“Someone’s here to save us!!!” Without knowing, I grabbed EunHyuk oppa’s hand and exclaimed.

Si Won’s POV

“Are you okay??” Manager hyung and the security guards helped EunHyuk hyung out of the elevator as soon as they opened the roof of the elevator.

I walked nearer to the elevator, wanted to help Sue Yi out of the elevator.

“Here, take my hand...” EunHyuk hyung was one move faster than me. He led his hand out and Sue Yi grabbed him tightly and she got out safetly with the help of EunHyuk hyung and the security guards.

“Are you okay?” Sungmin hyung and Donghae hyung asked Sue Yi and she nodded her head and gave a bright smile.

“We’re very sorry for not fixing the elevator sooner...” The security guard apologized with a bow. Manager hyung shook his head and sighed.

“We have to hurry, try out your clothes as fast as you could so that you could go home and get some rest...” Manager hyung wiping the sweat off EunHyuk hyung’s forehead as he pushed him to the staircase. “The staircase is safer...” Manager hyung continued and he took a deep breath.

“We’ll wait for you guys at the ice-cream shop nearby...” Ye Sung hyung suggested.

“You boys be careful okay?” Manager hyung said and we splitted up.

EunHyuk’s POV

“It’s kinda’ tight here, could you, you know, do your thing for me?” I handed my outfit to the designer and she nodded her head laughing.

Just then, Sue Yi came out of the fitting room. She was wearing the white skirt and jacket and black tank top the designer made for her.

“With a little additional of this,” The designer walked to her and put a white headband on her head. “Perfect!! Just like a 15 year old should wear!!” The designer clapped her hands and smiled.

“Good, do you like it?” Manager hyung asked. His eyes were full of worry.

“Seriously?” Sue Yi sounded like she didn’t like it. She turned to the mirror and stared at herself for a while. “I love it!!” She turned to face us and said with a bright smile.

“I’m glad!! Are you done? Our EunHyuk needs his beauty sleep…” Manager hyung walked into another small room as he asked the designer.

“Do you want an ice-cream later? I can give you a treat…” How I wish I could say it out!! But, it might sound weird. Treating her an ice-cream all of a sudden?! What a “great” idea Lee Hyuk Jae!!