Chapter 16

Shinning Stars 1

EunHyuk’s POV

“Lee Sue Yi-ah!!!” I shouted in a whisper, just in case I get caught and thrown out of the room again.

I came alone today. I left the dorm before the sun rise and came straight here by cab.

How should I wake her up?

Hmmm…

“Hey, it’s time for you to wake up already! You have been sleeping for a day! It’s not good to sleep that long you know?!”

No responds.

Then I thought of something!

“Let’s play a game. I’ll flip this coin.” I took out a coin from my jacket and put it in front of her. “If it turns out to be heads, you’ll have to wake up, okay?” I continued.

“Since you’re not objecting, I’ll take it as a yes.” I said and flipped the coin.

It fell onto her blanket and really turned out to be heads!!

“Look!! Heads!! You have to wake up or else I’ll-”

Wait a minute; did she just move her eyes?

“Lee Sue Yi!! Can you hear me?! Did you just move your eyes?! Can you move your eyes again if you hear me?!” I was grabbing her arm tightly and my face went closer to hers to take a closer look at her to prove that I wasn’t imagining.

A few seconds later, she really moved her eyes!!!!

“Doctor!! Doctor!!” I shouted and turned around. I was too excited that I tripped over the chair I sat on and fell with the chair.

“Ahh!!!!!” It did hurt but I quickly got up and rushed out of the room.

She’s okay!! Finally!!!

Sue Yi’s POV

“Ouch!!” My heads hurts. My arm hurts. My eye hurts. My whole body hurts!!

The doctor was flashing a torch light into my eyes.

“Hey!!” I blinked my eyes and pulled my blanket up to block the light shinning into my eyes.

Then there was a sound. A coin dropped I suppose.

I looked at the floor and saw a coin with heads facing up.

“Who’s coin is that?” I asked the doctor who was writing her report but she seems to ignore me. The nurse picked the coin up and gave it to me.

“Thank you.” I thanked the nurse and looked at the coin.

EunHyuk’s POV

“It’s noon already, why hasn’t the loan sharks called?” I began to worry. At that moment, my cell phone suddenly rang.

“I’ve reached XX Street. Where are you?” I asked without wasting time.

“What are you wearing?” The caller asked in his deep voice.

“I’m wearing a mask and my shades.”

“Anybody could wear that. Are you trying to fool me?” The caller raised his voice.

“NO!!” I quickly raised my voice at him.

“Don’t try to fool me young man. She’s still in my hands. I could kill her anytime…” The caller than gave me an evil laugh and I heard a woman screaming.

They got Sue Yi??!!

“Let her go!!” I screamed through the phone but the caller ended the call.

Damn!!

The caller then called back.

“Meet me at the alley behind the XX Shop in 10 seconds.”

I ended the call and ran to the alley behind XX Shop.

“Ouch!! Watch it!!” I knocked onto woman. I quickly bowed at her and continue to run.

Thanks to you woman. Now I’m late!!!

“You’re late!!” It was the callers’ voice. Before I knew what was happening, they started to beat up the woman.

“NO!! Stop!! Let her go!!” I raised both my hands and said.

“Drop the bag of money and she’ll leave with you.” Said the loan shark.

I put the bag beside me slowly and stood there like a statue.

One of the loan sharks walked towards me and without wasting time, I kicked the fella and they were running to me with their knives.

They have knives with them??!! This is the end of my life!!

I turned around and wanted to run away. But Sue Yi… Just then, I saw a wooden stick. I quickly picked the stick up and hit the guy behind me who was preparing to chop me with the knife.

Whoa!! That was close!!

One of them waved his knife at me and I blocked my face with the wooden stick.

Wow. I couldn’t imagine a scar on my face. Then one of them came from behind and took the wooden stick from me.

They started to beat me up.

“You thought of saving her by killing us? I’m not that stupid…” The bigger sized loan shark walked to me and said.

Just then, the guy who was gripping my hand tightly fell on the floor.

“So, you thought of doing this alone?!” It was Si Won hyung!! What is he doing here?!

He was kicking them and hitting them one by one.

“Get the girl!!” Si Won shouted and he continued to finish them up.

“You’re not Sue Yi!! Who are you?!” I untied the girl and stopped.

“I’m her sister.” The girl was out of breath.

“We’ll talk later. Let’s go!!” I took the bag of money beside me and pulled the girl up.

“You want to run away?!” The bigger loan shark stood in front of us with a big knife.

I was trembling. I think I’m gonna’ pee!!

“Hehe. Let’s discuss, shall we?” I pushed the knife away slowly as I gave him a sarcastic laugh.

“No, We shall NOT!!” The loan shark raised his knife in the air and…