Chapter 15

Shinning Stars 1

EunHyuk’s POV

“We are looking for-”

I didn’t wait for Harn-Yan to finish the sentence. I just interrupted her.

“Lee Sue Yi.”

Harn-Yan glared at me but I just ignored her.

“What are we doing here again?” Hee Chul hyung was whispering to Donghae. But he said it too loud that I heard him.

I glared at him and he quickly pretended to fix his mask.

“Please follow me.” The nurse said and I ran full speed to the elevator with the nurse. I was pressing the “up” button continuously.

Finally!! It’s here!!

I dashed into the elevator with the nurse and quickly pressed the “close” button.

“Hey!! What about-” Si Won was running towards me but the door of the elevator closed before I could hear him say anything else.

As soon as the elevator door opened, I dashed out and the nurse ushered me to the ICU.

Please be okay… Please be okay…

I was praying in my heart as I searched followed the nurse.

“Here she is!!” I quickly opened the door and went in.

She was lying there. The only noise in the room was the beeping sound of the ECG.

There were bruises all over her face and hands.

I sat on the chair beside the bed. I took her hand and grabbed it tightly.

“What happened to you? Where have you been?” I whispered.

Suddenly I heard a familiar ringtone. It’s my phone!! It’s on the table at the other side of the room.

I quickly walked to the table and saw my phone vibrating. Showing and unknown number.

“Yuh-ba-sae-yo?” I answered the call.

“So, do you have the money?” It was a man’s voice.

“What money? Who’s this?” I was in a bad mood. What is happening?!

“Who’s this?” The caller asked.

“It doesn’t matter. Just tell me what money are you talking about and who are-” I raised my voice but the caller ended the call before I could finish my sentence.

What is going on?!

Is she owing the loan sharks money?

I dialed the number who just called.

“What?” The caller answered rudely.

“How much does she owe you?”

“80,000 Won.” He said quickly.

My eyes went big! 80,000 Won???!!!

“When do you need it? I’ll write you a check-”

“No checks thank you, I prefer it cash.” The man broke my sentence. I gave a sigh and agreed.

“Meet me at the XX Street tomorrow at noon. And I’ll call you to tell you how to give me the money.” The caller said and ended the call.

The next thing I have to do is to prepare the money before noon tomorrow.

“How’s she?” Si Won dashed into the room and asked. Si Won gave me a shock that I dropped my phone on the floor.

“Are you okay?” I nodded my head but I found out that Si Won wasn’t asking me. He was asking Sue Yi. He sat beside her, holding her hand tightly.

What? Is he interested in her too? Oh no. Now I have a competition.

“Excuse me. Shouldn’t it be me sitting here?” it was Harn-Yan’s voice.

“Y-Yes, ofcourse…” Si Won hyung stood up quickly and Harn-Yan sat on the chair.

Manager hyung, Si Won, Hee Chul hyung and Donghae were blocking my view. Is Sue Yi awake already?

I picked up my phone and walked towards them as I took off the mask I was wearing.

Unfortunately, she wasn’t awake yet.

Suddenly, manager hyung found out that the doctor was behind us. The doctor was a girl

“How’s she? Oh !!” I asked the doctor and I remembered that I wasn’t wearing my mask.

“It’s okay.” The doctor gave me a smile and continued. “It seems that she was found on the road. Banged by an irresponsible driver.”

“That idiot is so gonna’ get it!!!” Si Won said angrily and manager hyung put his index finger on his lips, telling him to be quiet.

“She might be in this condition for a while. Do talk to her often…” The doctor said as he was writing some notes in a paper. “I guess that’s all for now, please help yourselves.” The doctor smiled at us again and left the room with the nurse.

“She’s hot.” Hee Chul hyung said as soon as she left the room.

“No hyung, you’re hotter…” Donghae said in a flirting way and they giggled.

“Since we couldn’t do anything, I think we should leave.” Manager hyung suggested.

What?! We’re leaving already?! NO!! I don’t wanna’ leave!!

“I would like to stay here longer. I’ll be careful when I go home.” It was Si Won.

What?! I thought of having a two-and-two time with Sue Yi and you want to stay longer? You’re ruining all my plans hyung!!

“Would you like to stay too hyung?” Si Won was looking at me. Without wasting time, I nodded my head quickly.

“Okay then, don’t be too late!!” Manager hyung gave his last words and left the room.

Hee Chul’s POV

“Do you find there’s something wrong with Si Won and EunHyuk?” I asked as soon as Harn-Yan left the van and into the hotel.

“Yup. And I know the reason why.” Manager hyung pushed his spectacles up to his nose and said.

“You do?!” My face and Donghae's face went closer to manager hyungs’ face.

“Yup. They have not being using the mask you suggested them! That’s why their faces are not as good as yours!!”

Donghae and I smacked our foreheads together.

“No!! That’s not what I meant!!” I exclaimed and looked out of the window.

Do they like the girl? I have to find out!!

EunHyuk’s POV

“Hyung, I need your help.” I spoke. Si Won turned his gaze away from Sue Yi and to me.

“Yes?”

“Can you lend me 40,000 Won?” Si Won's eyes went big.

“40,000 Won?! Why do you need so much money?!” He started to raise his voice.

“Shhh!!!!” I put my index finger on my lips and said. “For some personal reasons, I hope that you can help me.” I continued.

“We are brothers; we shouldn’t hide anything from each other.” He said.

“Oh really?” My voice went a pitch higher. “Then tell me, do you like her?” I continued as I raised an eyebrow.

“Where have you gone to now…?” He was smirking and he turned to face Sue Yi.

“We shouldn’t hide anything from each other,” I reminded him in a flirting way.

“Yes.” He thought for a while and said.

How dare you?!

“Good. Because she’s in trouble now and we have to save her.” I said.

“Yes. Of course. Sue Yi wake up…” He whispered in her ear.

That wasn’t the ‘trouble’ I had in mind…

“You’re not going to wake her up in that way…” I said and put my mouth near Sue Yi’s ear.

“LEE SUE YI WAKE UP!!!!!!!” I shouted in her ear.

“Sir!! You are not suppose to do that!! Please leave the room!!” The nurse suddenly appeared behind us and shouted angrily at us.

“Leave? No!! Do you know who am I? I’m-” Si Won was giggling.

Is it so funny?

“Please leave. Both of you.” The nurse interrupted me.

Hah! Look who’s laughing. ME!!

“But I didn’t do anything!!” Si Won’s eyes went big and exclaimed.

I clapped my hands and laughed at him.

“Thanks to you. Now we couldn’t wake her up!” Si Won gave me a hard smack on the arm and said.

“You’re welcome. Now let’s go to the ATM.” I pushed him towards the elevator and said.

“ATM? What for?” Si Won stopped walking.

“The 40,000 Won you promised me.”

“No I did not. You haven’t tell me the reason yet.”

“Just lend it to me!! I’ll explain later. I promise.”

Mr.Manager’s POV

“They’re not home yet?!” I wiped my wet hair with my towel and asked. The boys shook their head. Some were watching the television, and some were in front of their laptops.

Where are they?

EunHyuk’s POV

“C’mon, press it!!” I pushed Si Won's arm as I said.

“But, at least tell me why-”

“Let’s not be so wishy-washy shall we? Just press the amount!!” I raised my voice at the last sentence and Si Won pressed 40,000 very slowly.

“C’mon…C’mon…Three more zeros’ to go!!” I was whispering.

“YES!!!!!” I screamed as soon as Si Won hyung took the money out from the ATM machine. I snatched the money from him and quickly put it in my pocket.

“Let’s go home. Thank you hyung,” I put my hand on his shoulder and we went to catch a cab.

Mr.Manager’s POV

“C’mon…Pick up the phone Lee Hyuk Jae!!!” I was dialing EunHyuks’ number for the third time but nobody seems to pick the phone up.

“We’re home!!” Suddenly, EunHyuk and Si Won burst into the dorm and shouted.

“Why took you boys so long? It’s past twelve!!” I tried to sound angry but they just ignored me. “Why didn’t you pick up my calls Lee Hyuk Jae?!” I continued.

“You called? Oops!!” He put his hand on his mouth and said.

“He’s not allowed to do that, only I the most beautiful one can do that!!” Hee Chul said with his hands on his hips.

You’re right. You are the most beautiful one here.

“Have a good night sleep hyungs!!” He waved his hands in the air and ran to his room.