Chapter 19

Shinning Stars 1

Sue Yi’s POV

“Staying in the hospital is making me sick.” I was whispering to myself but I guess Si Won oppa heard me.

“Don’t worry; you’ll be able to get out tomorrow.” He said and ended with a smile.

“And I’ll have to leave after I get out of here…” I was not looking at Si Won oppa when I said it. “It’s just so sad…” I continued.

“There’s something I have to tell you.” Si Won oppa made me lift my head up and look at him.

Just before Si Won oppa could say anything, EunHyuk oppa and Mr. Manager dashed into the room.

“It’s good to see you…both, safe and sound.” EunHyuk oppa gave Si Won oppa a grin.

“Okay, we have to go. Let’s go.” Mr. Manager patted on Si Won oppa’s shoulder and said.

“But…Oppa, I thought you have something to tell me?”

“Err…I just wanted to let you know that your friend left yesterday.” Si Won oppa and EunHyuk oppa stared at each other for a while before saying it.

Is that what you really wanted to tell me?

“Oh. I see…” I nodded my head and waved goodbye to them as they left.

“The number you have dialed is-”

I slammed the phone cord hardly on the table.

“Excuse me; you are destroying the hospitals’ property.” The nurse at the counter glared at me.

Oops.

“Where are you unni??” I was mumbling to myself as I walked back to my room.

It was the third time I called my sisters’ cell phone.

I forced myself not to think too much…

Did the loan sharks kill her? What if the loan sharks called EunHyuk oppas’ number and he thought that it was some kind of joke?!

OH NO!! I have to call EunHyuk oppa!!

I rushed back to the counter and saw an old man talking on the phone.

“I-I-I j-just w-want-ted t-to…H-Hel-lo? H-Hel-lo?”

I pity the old man. He was crying softly.

“Who do you want to speak to? Do you need help?” The nurse stood up and offered.

Oh no. That will take me hours to get to use the phone.

I turned around and rushed to the elevator and pressed the “up” button.

“I would like to use the phone for a minute,” I said as I reached the other floor, gasping for air.

The nurse at the counter nodded her head and I quickly picked up the phone cord.

. What’s his number?

EunHyuk’s POV

“What were you going to say to her?” I hit Si Won hyungs’ arm and asked.

“J-Just…You know-”

“No. I don’t know.” I interrupted. There’s something fishy going on with him…and her.

“Tell me or I’ll…” I whispered in his ear. My hands almost touching his waist.

“You’ll what?” Si Won hyung turned to look at me and I quickly tickled him.

“Stop! Stop! Okay! I’ll tell you! Stop!” He kept knocking on the car door as he tried to avoid my itchy hands.

“Say it!!” I sat down and looked at him.

“I thought of telling her about her sister.” He spoke softly.

“You what??!! Without waiting for me?! How could you hyung?!” I exclaimed.

“Chill hyung, we’ll tell her tomorrow. Together. I promise.” Si Won hyung raised both his hands and said.

Sue Yi’s POV

I was turning to the left and to the right. I couldn’t sleep.

I gave up.

I sat up and stared at the dark room. I can’t just sit here and wait for miracles to come to me…

I…