Chapter 7

Shinning Stars 1

EunHyuk’s POV

“Wakey wakey!!! Lee EunHyuk!!!”

Great. It was manager hyung’s voice. He was banging loudly on the room door.

“Your favorite strawberry milk is waiting for you on the dining table…” Manager hyung said it in a cute voice although I always find it disgusting.

“Hey, where is she?” I thought to myself as I saw that the bed was empty and untidy.

I quickly jumped on my bed and hugged my pillow.

“I’m so sorry that you’ve got by someone else…” I pretended to sniff as I whispered to my bed.

 “Hurry up, Sue Yi is telling us some jokes!!” Manager hyung knocked on my room door one last time and he went downstairs.

Sue Yi? Her name is Sue Yi?

Sue Yi’s POV

“As I was saying…” I was telling jokes to Ye Sung oppa, Sungmin oppa, Ryeowook oppa, HeeChul oppa and Donghae oppa in the kitchen that made them laugh like mad.

“What are you guys doing?” It was EunHyuk oppa. He was still wearing his pajamas, which is a white Mickey Mouse T-shirt and a pair of pink pants with full of brown teddy bears on it and asked in an angry tone.

“Oh no, the volcano is gonna’ explode!!!” Ryeowook oppa stuffed the bread in his mouth and took his cup of milk to the living room and sat with the other oppas. The other oppas followed him to the living room too.

“What’s going on? Should I move too?” I asked and grabbed my cup of milk tightly, just in case he shouts at me and I have the time to escape.

“No. Just sit here.” EunHyuk walked to the cupboard behind me and took out a big packet of cornflakes. He opened the box and stuffed his hand into the box.

“Eww, I’m not going to eat any of those cornflakes!!” My eyebrows went close to each other and leaned on the chair.

EunHyuk oppa glared at me for a while and peeked into the box.

“Here you go,” Unbelievable! He took a cell phone out of the box and handed it to me.

“For…For me?” He’s giving me a phone?!

“NO!! I’m just lending it to you so that you could call your friend…” He shouted.

“The volcano had just exploded!!” Si Won oppa shouted in the kitchen and Sungmin oppa and Ryeowook oppa walked into the kitchen with their empty cups.

“But she could use house phone here…” Sungmin oppa pointed to the house phone hanging on the wall near the refrigerator.

“And what? Her friend will bring all of their crazy fans to our dorm!!” EunHyuk thought for a while and snapped.

“He has a point.” Si Won oppa pointed at EunHyuk oppa and took a sip of water.

“Thank you, oppa.” I gave EunHyuk oppa a smile and dialed Harn-Yan’s number. I felt bad for what I’ve done to EunHyuk oppa last night.

“Harn-Yan-ah, this is Sue Yi…”

Harn-Yan’s POV

“Sue Yi? This isn’t Sue Yi’s number, WHO ARE YOU??!! WHERE IS THE REAL SUE YI??!!!” I shouted angrily at the caller.

I walked quickly into the police station and into the chief officers’ office.

“I AM Sue Yi!!!” The caller shouted back.

“Prove it.” I argued and the speaker, so that the police officer could hear.

“We’re suppose to go to Super Junior’s concert and we got separated now I’m calling you to tell you that I’m okay.” The caller said.

It’s true. But what if she’s been kidnapped and the kidnapper is pretending to be her?!

“Stop pretending. Tell me how much money do you want?! The police is beside me so tell me before I find out where your hiding place is!!” I shouted loudly.

Right after I said, the call ended.

Sue Yi’s POV

“What is she thinking?! She called the police?!” I thought to myself.

“Yah!!” EunHyuk oppa’s face was just in front of mine as he screamed. “Are you okay?” he continued.

“She…She called the police…” I said, trembling.

“WHAT??!!” The oppas beside me were shocked.

“Oh great you trouble maker, you’ve got us into trouble again!!!” Ye Sung oppa smacked his forehead and said.

“Manager hyung!!!!!” Ye Sung oppa was really angry. He shouted for his manager and looked at me angrily.

“SHE WHAT??!!” EunHyuk oppa’s manager was shocked too after he heard about what happened.

“It’s not my fault okay? It’s his fault!!” I pointed at EunHyuk oppa and put the blame on him.

“What?! Me?!” EunHyuk oppa was staring at me with a blazing gaze. “Why me?!” He started to get angry.

“If it wasn’t YOU who knocked me down, I wouldn’t have been here and none of this would have happened!!!” I stood up and shouted at EunHyuk oppa.

“Shouting isn’t going to help us with anything now everybody just SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!” It was Lee Teuk oppa.

“Chill hyung, chill… If not your wrinkles will increase.” Donghae oppa who doesn’t know anything said.

“We have to go to the police station right away to finish things up.” I suggested and all the oppas looked at me.

“Correction,” Ye Sung oppa waved his hand in front of me and said. “Not WE, YOU are going to the police station to settle it.” He continued and he put his hands on his hips.

I nodded my head, feeling sorry for the trouble I’ve made.