Chapter 25

Shinning Stars 1

 

EunHyuk’s POV

“What does she thinks she’s doing?!” Ye Sung hyung suddenly appeared and said.

“Is this true?!” One of the reporters asked.

Hyo Yeon gave an evil smile and nodded her head.

“You can ask our birthday boy if you don’t believe me.” Hyo Yeon said and the reporters started whispering to each other.

Some of the audiences were staring at Sue Yi. Some of them were looking around them.

Sue Yi was freaking out. She turned around and wanted to run.

“Stop her from leaving if you want to know the whole story!!” Hyo Yeon pointed at her again and shouted.

Just then, the reporters and audiences were rushing towards Sue Yi. In just a second, she was covered by reporters and fans.

“I have to save her!!” I wanted to rush out to help her but Si Won pulled me back.

“Things will be worst if you go out now.” Si Won said.

“Let the security do the job… Don’t worry.” Donghae patted his hand on my shoulder and said.

Sue Yi’s POV

“What is going on?! Let me out!!” I was struggling to get out. I didn’t know which way to go! They were too tall for me to see the way out!!

They were asking a lot of questions. It was too noisy for them to hear my shouts.

“Get out of the way!!” It was a guys’ voice. He dashed into the crowd and grabbed my hand.

“Close your eyes. I’ll lead you out of here.” He then pulled me out of the crowd and went towards the stage.

“I’ll deal with you when I come back.” I opened my eyes and saw him saying angrily to Hyo Yeon and we went to the backstage.

The reporters and fans were chasing after us.

“Didn’t I tell you to close your eyes?” He grabbed my shoulder with his other hand and we dashed out of the stadium.

“Get in.” He pushed me and I opened my eyes. The Super Junior members were inside a car.

I smiled brightly and stepped into the car.

Then he closed the car door and Mr. Manager drove the car.

“Wait!! EunHyuk oppa is not in the car yet!!” I shook Mr. Manager’s shoulder and freaked out.

“He has something to finish up.” Mr. Manager said and he drove faster.

When I turned around and saw the reporters were gathering around EunHyuk oppa.

I’m sorry that I gave so much trouble to you oppa…

EunHyuk’s POV

“EunHyuk!! Tell us the real story!!” The reporters and fans were screaming at me.

“I will…I will… If you just let me-” I tried to push them away so that I could get into the stadium and give that Hyo Yeon a piece of me.

“Let me- YES!!” I cheered when I got free of them. I ran into the stadium as fast as I could and saw Hyo Yeon trying to get away.

“Hyo Yeon!!!!” I shouted her name loudly and she stopped.

The reporters and the fans also kept quiet.

“What do you think you are doing?” I walked to her and said in disappointment.

“I was just telling the world the truth.” I turned to me and said as she flipped her hair to the back of her shoulder.

“You knew you didn’t have to do that.” I said angrily. Starting to raise my voice.

How I wish I could just smack her with a brick on the head like what I did to the loan shark the other day.  But there are three reasons that I can’t do it. The first reason is she is a female.

That’s a problem.

The second reason is…

WE’RE LIVE ON TV!!!!! My image will be ruined!!!

As for the third reason…

I think that I’m a gentleman.

Gentlemen doesn’t hurt females.

“You forced me.” She walked closer to me and said angrily.

“What did I do?” I stared at her.

“That girl is all you have in your mind!! What about me?!”

“So…You’re jealous.” I smirked.

“N-No I’m not.” She said and she quickly turned away.

“Whatever, I want you to clear this mess.” I crossed my arms in front of my chest and said.

Hyo Yeon turned to me and smirked.

“I’ll make it more interesting…” She said and walked towards the reporters.

“Okay…WHAT?! NO!!” I was blur at first. Then I knew what she meant.

“I’ll tell you the whole story…”

“Hyo Yeon!! You’ve gone too far woman.” I said angrily in her ear.

“Actually they…”

“There’s nothing between them!!”

Suddenly a female voice appeared behind us.

It was Seo Hyun.

“Oh yes there is…” Hyo Yeon was glaring at Seo Hyun when she said.

“They kissed each other…” Hyo Yeon turned to me and said with a smirk.

The reporters were whispering to each other.

I smacked my head and shook my head continuously.

I’m so doomed…

“No they did not.” Seo Hyun said and she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

“It was a practical joke…” I saw Seo Hyun glaring at Hyo Yeon.

“How could you prove it?” One of the reporters said and Hyo Yeon smirked at Seo Hyun delitefully.

“That’s right. How could you prove that they kissed each other?” Seo Hyun smirked back and said.

The reporters turned to Hyo Yeon then at Seo Hyun, then back at me.

 “I heard them talking in that room!!” Hyo Yeon pointed to the room behind her and shouted.

“So…You were eavesdropping.” I said and smiled.

“Make sure that this eavesdropping thing gets to be on the front page of the magazines!!” Seo Hyun said and she laughed.

“This is interesting…” said one of the reporters and they started to write on their booklets.

“Hmph!!” Hyo Yeon frowned and left the studio with reporters following her behind. Questioning her.

"Thanks Seo Hyun..." I said and we shook hands.

"No problem... Don't you have to-?" She pointed at the back door and said.

"Oh yes!! Thank you!!" I said and patted her head and left the studio.

Sue Yi!! Wait for me! I'm coming!!