Where do my first love begin?

Where do my first love begin?

 

Chapter 34

-The Song-

Days passed and everything was fine about kyu.. he still vomit and feel the pain but his body is still stabled and I’m happy for that.. since it is the sign that his body is still holding on.. after the talk we had.. we didn’t open that topic again.. since I know he don’t like the idea even if I want him to do it.. yes.. I want him to do it.. I know he will never forget me no matter what.. even if his brain don’t recognize I know his heart will.. heart is the only thing who don’t forget a person very special on you..

I’m staying everyday in the hospital to accompany kyu’s need.. hyunnie? Well he’s staying with siwon for now.. since he needs to do his schooling stuff but he always visit the hospital because of two things: his appa and min.. everything about the two is good.. they are always together after all..

I look at the sleeping kyu beside me.. he’s been injected again since he feel the intense pain again a while ago.. he’s still handsome after all.. I smile at the thought and kiss his forehead.. I lean my head on the bed to gain some sleep since I lack on it.. as I close my eyes and let my dreams conquer..

I feel a hand holding my head and I open my eyes seeing kyu already woke up and smiling at me..

“kyu..” I said and sit down properly

“you’re so beautiful when sleeping” he said and I blush on that

“are you hungry??” I ask as he didn’t have a proper lunch today

“nope” he answered  and smile

“but you didn’t eat a decent food today” I said and pouted

“arasso.. arasso.. I will eat” he said and nod

I stood up and run outside but before I left I look at him and smile

“wait for me ok?” I said and run outside

Kyu smiled when I left him and really waited for him since when I got back he was looking in the door

 

-KYUHYUN’S POV-

“I’m back!!” he shouted and i laugh

“too loud monkey..” I said

he put all the foods he bought in the table and feed me .. I really love the way he feed me like I’m so fragile and the protection and care was there..

“kyu he said while he was feeding me

“ne?” I said as I look at him

“can you write a song for me??” he ask and I got shock

“eh?!” I said as I stop from feeding him

“don’t lie.. I saw your works before” he said and laugh

“please??” he said and pouted

How can I reject this guy after all so I nod.

“and sing for me” he added

“yah! Yah! You should be the one singing it..” I said and he laugh

“I don’t have the voice and you knew it..” he said and I sigh

as we finish eating he was on the sofa and looking at me and I get a paper and pen so I can start..

“starting?” he ask and I nod

“well.. baby.. it takes time for me to write a song since I get it from my feelings.. since I have those right now I better started it” I said and laugh

“I’ll read it afterwards” he said and nod

He just sit there looking at me as I write some few lines that gotten on my mind

The words I want to tell you overflow endlessly

Time and time again I will fall in love with you

 

As I look at him and smiled and continue writing..

No matter what happen you have my heart and it will be yours forever.. if I’ve been given a chance to be born again.. I’ll still love you and make sure to find you again and protect you once again.. everything right now is a mess I know.. but let me hold our hand and prove that we will make everything on the right place and we will fight for this no matter what..

 

If my wish were to come true

Please pour your sadness into my heart

If that’s the pain then I can bear it

The tiny me lost the map

That depicts the future, but found you

I know my tears will soon to fall but I can’t find myself holding on to it.. the first time I saw you.. I know in my heart that you will be the one that I will protect in my whole life like hyunnie with min.. I know you rejected me once.. well I feel like those that time..but I was so happy when you appeared in the garden and talk to me.. I know you didn’t expect that the person on the phone was me.. since I was so cold to everyone in the school and the person on the phone was so lively.. I don’t we are different but we are one.. you are the one who saw the two side of me and accepted me for who am i.. I was lucky I found you.. and always look for you..

 

Farewell, thank you, I love you, I love you

Farewell, smile, don’t cry, how stupid, right?

 

I know it hurts hyukie.. I know it pain you when you see me suffering.. your too transparent to be read.. I love you.. I love you no matter what happen and remember that.. when I leave this world.. don’t cry for me.. don’t cry for my lost instead smile.. I always love the way you smile.. smile for me sincerely.. don’t ever cry on me since it will hurt me a lot.. and it will hard for me to leave you.. I don’t want to elave you but faith is like this.. I don’t want to see you cry but will it be good for you?? I don’t know either..

As I wrote those words tears are flowing and some of it drop on the paper I was writing..

 

The loving eyes, and the pain of loving

I won’t forget the radiance you gave me, ever you are my love

Farewell, thank you, I love you, I love you

Farewell, smile, don’t cry, how stupid, right?

The words I want to tell you overflow endlessly

Time and time again I will fall in love with you

 

Those eyes that always looking at me ever since you accepted me.. I really love it.. I promise that those eyes will only see the good things in the world but I here I am letting you see the pain in me.. the pain those eyes will see in the future.. minahe hyukie.. those ears I love to whisper all those sweet things now hearing all the pain I shout when I receive those pains every now and then.. hyukie.. my angel and my love.. sorry for letting you suffer this much.. let me love you until the last breath I can take and let e love you until the end of time.. I want you to move on after this.. after this suffering of mine let yourself move on.. but always remember.. don’t forget me.. don’t forget that there is a cho kyuhyun you once love.. who once own your life..

 

Farewell, let’s meet again, I’m sorry, I love you

Farewell, don’t cry, how stupid, right?

“I miss you,” “it’s painful,” “you’re my darling,” that’s not enough

Time and time again I will cry out

I love you

Farewell

 

I love you hyukie.. I really do.. i want to stay.. I want to grow old together with you.. but how?? Can you hold my hands and don’t let me go?? Just fight even if I don’t.. if ever we God allow us to have a second life in the future.. can we meet again and be together?? Even if it maybe in a different way but be my monkey once again.. be my lover and I promise I will never leave you again like this.. I promise that it will last for so long and we will be happy.. I will never leave your side and make you happy.. can we do it?? I’m sorry for loving you.. loving me is pain I know.. and I feel sorry for it.. I dotn know what to do if you’re not in my side right now.. I will for sure give up and wish to die soon.. but you’re here.. you choose to be with me and cherish everything with me.. how can I leave you right now If my heart is not allowing me to do it.. I wish God will make a miracle and cure me.. I really wish it could..

 

“I love you hyukie.. I’m sorry” I whimpered

As I saw the song I made and cried..

 

-EUNHYUK’S POV-

I sit on the sofa and look at how kyu wrote.. as soon as time goes by can see those tears flowing and dropping on the paper..

“he’s crying” I muttered and sigh

I don’t want him to cry.. I really don’t.. as I look at him in those eyes while writing.. I feel my heart hurt.. kyu will you leave me?? Will you?? Soon tears flow together with kyu’s tears..

“I love you hyukie.. I’m sorry” he aid and I look at him as he cried harder

I run towards him and hug him to calm him down

“hyukie.. I’m sorry.. I really am” he said and cried

“hush.. you don’t need to” I said and hug him more

“I don’t want to die” he said and that time I cried harder as he was

I don’t want you to die too kyu.. I wish I can do something to make you feel better.. I wish I can..

“kyu.. calm down” I said and he cried

It took time for us to calm down.. everyday.. tears coming from our eyes thinking that time left so fast.. I want to make the time to stop.. I really want that to happen..

“kyu.. are you ok??” I ask and he nod and smile

“sorry for that.. i didn’t expect to cry hard.. it just I don’t want to leave you.. you and hyunnie” he said and lowered his head

“then accept the cure” I said out of nowhere

“you know I don’t want right?” he said and I sigh on agreement

“sing it for me” I said to change the topic and don’t let the weird atmosphere eat us

He nod and sing me..

 

The words I want to tell you overflow endlessly

Time and time again I will fall in love with you

If my wish were to come true

Please pour your sadness into my heart

If that’s the pain then I can bear it

The tiny me lost the map

That depicts the future, but found you

Farewell, thank you, I love you, I love you

Farewell, smile, don’t cry, how stupid, right?

The loving eyes, and the pain of loving

I won’t forget the radiance you gave me, ever you are my love

Farewell, thank you, I love you, I love you

Farewell, smile, don’t cry, how stupid, right?

The words I want to tell you overflow endlessly

Time and time again I will fall in love with you

Farewell, let’s meet again, I’m sorry, I love you

Farewell, don’t cry, how stupid, right?

“I miss you,” “it’s painful,” “you’re my darling,” that’s not enough

Time and time again I will cry out

I love you

Farewell

 

And soon as he finish.. I smiled..

“that was…good” I said

“good? But your face don’t say it” he said as he was looking at me

“I’m just.. sad” I said as I let myself hold on the tears threatening to fall

“don’t hold it” he said

And I cried.. the message of the song.. how come it was so sad.. i.. I don’t want to say farewell to him..

He hug me and kiss me on the lips as he want to sooth me.. the same old kyu..

“hyukie..” kyu said and look at me

“ne?” I look at him and I sigh

“nothing” he said and smiled

Eh?! What was that?? calling me out of nowhere then it’s nothing.. I frown at him and he just laugh..

“just wait hyukie..” he said and I pouted

“my monkey don’t want to wait??” he said as he kiss my pouting lips

“it pissed me off” I said

“wait baby.. wait” he said and I sigh.. I won’t win in this guy after all

Now I know where hyunnie get his attitude after all..

“hyukie.. can you call siwon hyung and leeteuk hyung?” he ask and I noded

And I noded and left outside without  seeing those smile kyu have in his face

Soon after they came with kangin hyung.. after all kangin hyung is always with leeteuk hyung.. also hyunnie came with siwon..

“appa!!” hyunnie said as he run towards kyu and hug him

“hyunnie baby” kyu said as he hug him back

I smiled at the site as me and the 3 sat down on the sofa looking at kyu and hyunnie

“he really is kyu’s son” kangin hyung said as he smiled

“ne” leeteuk hyung said

We saw kyu whispering something to hyunnie.. while looking at us and soon hyunnie nod and run towards us

“umma!!” he said as he stand in front of me

“what is it baby??” I said as I smiled and he did too

“come with me.. let’s eat!!” he said and grab my hand and pull me without letting me to say something

“eh?! Waaah!!” I yelled as I was pulled outside seeing the 4 person remaining in the room laughing

 

-KYUHYUN’S POV-

As soon as hyukie left with hyunnie I look at the 3 person in the sofa and smiled..

Before everything else you are curious on what I said to hyunnie right??

As soon as he run towards him and hug me I smiled seeing my son on my side again..

Little cho kyuhyun.. I smiled

“ne.. hyunnie.. do you want your umma happy??” I ask him and he look at me and nod

I smiled at him and whispered him something

“appa.. is planning on marrying your umma.. but I haven’t propose him so can you let your umma leave the room so I can discuss everything to your uncles?? Please hyunnie for appa..” I said and he look at me

“ok appa I will”he said

And now we are alone.. hyunnie is really a genius kid

“hyung” I muttered and leeteuk hyung walks towards me

“how was your condition??” he ask as he sit beside me and the two walk towards me also

“better” I answered and smiled

“hyukie is your cure after all” kangin hyung said and laugh and so did I

“by the way kyu.. why did you call us?” leeteuk hyung said and gain a nodded to the two

“I want to marry hyukie” I said and all of them shocked

“you can do it.. why do you need our help??” siwon hyung said and I sigh

“I haven’t propose yet” I said and they all laugh

“yah!! Where is the kyuhyun I know??” leeteuk hyung said while laughing

I pouted and they roar into laughter again

“hyung… it makes me nervous” I said and they refrain themselves from laughing

“why?” siwon hyung said

“he might reject me” I answered and I feel someone hit my head

“hyung!!!” I aid as I look at leeteuk hyung

“thank you angel.. if you didn’t do it I’m the one who did it” kangin hyung said and I heard siwon hyung sigh

“seriously kyu.. you think hyukie will reject you after all this things?? And to think you have a son who is already five years old boy!! And you can see hyukie love you right?? So stop those imaginations of yours!!” leteuk hyung said and I nodded

He was right.. if hyukie will reject me he will never do this things in the first place.. I love him.. I really do..

“I need your help hyung..” I said and they all nodded

I told them everything and they all agreed.. well I can’t tell you guys.. sorry for that.. it’s a surprise after all.. you might tell hyukie.. hahaha!!

Everything was set and they all told me that they will inform me if everything is set until I heard my phone rang..

“appa??” the kid in the other line said

It’s hyunnie..

“ne?” I said

“can we come to the room now?” he said and I laugh since he sounds like a grown up there

“ne” I answered and the line was already cut off

After a minute or so the door flew open revealing hyukie and hyunnie.. hyukie pouting and hyunnie grinning..

“something is wrong” hyukie said as he sit in the sofa and everyone was laughing of course I also did

“umma.. it’s nothing” hyunnie said

“don’t talk to me” hyukie said which make the laughter louder

Here comes the childish hyukie..

Soon everyone comfort the sulking monkey and told them that everything was ok and nothing is going on which is a good thing he believe on it.. who will not if leeteuk hyung and kangin hyung will be the one who will told you that.. leeteuk hyung with those words coming from him with the combination of kangin hyung’s persistence and scary aura who will tell you to listen to his angel..

Everyone bid goodbye together with hyunnie since he has a class..

Tomorrow I will do it.. I will surely do it..

 

 

“hyukie.. I love you” I said as he was looking at me and he smiled

“me too” he answered

 

 

 

Everything will be on plan.. please.. let me marry him before it’s too late..