Where do my first love begin?

Where do my first love begin?

 

Chapter 32

-the meeting-

 

-KYUHYUN’S POV-

My body got weaken everyday.. today I didn’t manage to go the garden since my body won’t allow me..

It been 5 years since I left hyukie.. eversince that day I secretly follow him and ask Dr.han to give me a time to see him from afar.. I saw him how he grave and cried for me but I know I really need to do this for his own sake.. my heart hurt seeing hyukie like that.. but I need to..

5 years.. hyukie gave birth to hyunnie.. yes I know his name.. siwon hyung told me everything.. he said he looks like me.. and everything about me is in him.. the way he act and the way he talk.. I smiled and get happy knowing that my little one grow up just like me.. hyunnie can take care of his umma.. I even visit him abut I make sure he never recognize me..

I rang at the door and I child open up from me and he really look like me..

“what can I do for you?” as he look up since I have a mouth mask he can’t see my whole face

“is hyukie there?” I ask as I make sure that he was not here if he is I’m in trouble

“umma? No he’s not here.. he’s with uncle siwon” he answered

Umma?? So this is hyunnie.. no wonder he looks like me.. and he smile just like me..

“who are you?” he ask as I look at him and I know he saw my eyes smile

“a friend of your umma” I said and nod

“and you?” I ask and he look at me

“I’m cho kyuhyun.. hyunnie for short I’m lee hyukjae’s son” he said

He talks like a grown up one.. I wonder is this kid is really a kid.. I laugh at the thought..

Hyukie named our child on my name.. my heart feel happy knowing that.. my thought were interrupted when a little hand hold my hand and I look at him

“are you waiting for umma? You can wait in the garden if you like” he ask I gestured as a no

“I can’t.. hyunnie-ah.. take care of your umma ok? Never make him cry..” I said and he nod I hug him he just allow me and I leave he just stare at me as I leave and tears really run down on my cheeks as I remove the mouth mask..

Every since that day I thank hyunnie for doing his job for taking care of his umma.. I know it’s really my job but on this condition I don’t have a chance on doing that..

Everything was a mess right now.. I want to be strong.. I want to go back to where my life with hyukie stopped.. I wish I never hurt him in the worst thing I could ever do.. I wish I can take away the pain he was receiving.. but I can’t.. I know I can’t..

Every day in the hospital is a pain.. injections are everywhere which I hate the most.. pains are striking me every now and then.. I need to shout to release the pain which I know disturb every one specially kibum.. he was always ith me.. I feel sorry for that since he’s life was with me and not with donghae but I’m happy for donghae understand everything.. I want everything go back on their own places as before.. that no one is sacrificing.. no one was hurt.. no one is cryng..

Today.. December 24.. I need to go to the garden..

Since I know Dr. han won’t allow me to go outside since my condition is getting worst I ask kibum to be the one who will do my duty.. yes I still viist the garden on the past few months.. I even got caught by hyukie good thing I hide and he never caught me.. but that time I want to hug him and kiss him… but I can’t since if I do it everything will go to waste..

I waited for kibum to comeback since he was getting late.. he must be here right now.. I wonder what gotten into him..

I sat on the hospital bed and wait for kibum.. as I stared on the door..

A minute or so I saw shadow standing on the door as he never walk in.. aish!! That kibum.. he really knows how to tease

“YAH!! KIM KIBUM!! GET IN!! DON’T JUST STARE AT THE DOOR AND GET INSIDE!!” I yelled as I laugh at the thought of him spacing out in front of the door

The door open and I look at who was it..

“kibum how’s the….” I said but it was cut when I saw a certain person standing beside the door looking at me.. no glaring at me

“hyukie” I muttered and that time his tears flow non-stop

“appa!!!” a child run towards me and it was hyunnie hugging me and I hug him back

Hyukie was still glaring at me and his tears never stop as he cried and cried and not moving

“appa.. where have you been? Umma misses you a lot” hyunnie told me never leaving by my side and I just smiled at him

“hyunnie?” siwon hyung appeared and I look at him like questioning why they are here and he just smile

“hyunnie.. come with me leeteuk hyung will treat us ice cream.. leave umma and appa so they can talk” siwon hyung said as he called hyunnie and hyunnie look at me and I nod and he run towards siwon

“umma.. be strong arasso?” he said and kiss hyukie’s hand before leaving

Such a sweet child… I smiled at hyukie but he still glaring at me.. he was hurt I know..

“come here” I said as I motion him to sit beside me..

Still I talk to him in a nice way and in a gentle way.. the way I talk to him before never changes.. and seeing him like this hurts my heart..

He sat on the chair beside me and he cried as he look at me.. the  glare on his eyes already leave as hurt was written on his face..

“siwon hyung told you everything?” I ask and he nod

“why? Why did you not tell me that you’re sick” he said as he cried and I didn’t answer

He look at me and cupped my face.. this time my tears flow in my face.. the tears that I want to release ever since I left hyukie alone..

“whatever happen kyu.. I will always in your side remember?” he said as he kiss me on the lips

The lips I longed.. the lips I treasure most.. i just cried as everything was flashing back on my head

As I started flashing back the memories pain in my head strike and I push hyukie away which gain a shock in him..

“AAAHHH!!!” I yelled as I hold my head to lessen the pain

“kyu??” hyukie stood up as he hold me but still the pain was there

“AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!” I yelled on more time and hyukie already hugging me as I do everything to lessen the pain

A minute or so.. siwon hyung hurriedly run inside as he saw me in pain

“hyung..” I whispered and he yelled to call Dr. han

That time dr. Han arrive as he injected something on me as darkness claim me and I don’t remember afterwards what happened..

 

-SPECIAL POV-HYUNNIE’S POV-

Hi! I’am cho kyuhyun.. lee hyukjae and cho kyuhyun’s son.. yes! My name was just like my appa.. I know that..

Right now I’m in the hand of leeteuk hyung and everyone else as they accompanied me on buying ice cream.. I know they only want to let my umma and appa to talk since many things happened before.. even though I don’t have an idea about that since I’m still on umma’s womb that time.. I have a little information on things going on right now..

Appa leave umma.. I don’t know the reason but I know he loves my umma so much.. if not he must shouted a while ago and ask us leave but he didn’t..

We bought ice cream and we decided to go back .. leeteuk hyung said they will just stay there for a minute so me and uncle siwon were the one who go up and proceed in appa’s room.. as we walk towards the room we can hear scream coming there and uncle immediately run towards the room and without any words I throw the ice cream I was eating and run as fast as I could.. with this little feet of mine uncle siwon run faster than me but I manage to see everything inside..

Appa screaming while umma hugging him crying.. appa is in pain.. he was struggling.. he was in pain that he don’t know what to do to get rid of it..

I step back as I saw the scene.. I got scared on everything not because I don’t want to see everything but because I saw my father in pain which is I slowly feel the same.. it hurts in my poor little heart to see my father in this state.. tears slowly flowing in my eyes as I saw him screaming.. the last thing I saw was he look at me and the doctor arrive and injected something to him and he slowly fell asleep.. at the time my heart can’t afford to see it anymore as I run outside the room crying my heart out..

I know.. I was a little kid.. but my brain can easily adopt everything I see.. I’m different to a normal kid I know.. I act like a grown up already and think like one.. it is what my mind say..

I saw a secluded place in some area in the hospital and sit there while my head on my knees as I cried harder and harder remembering the scene I saw a while ago..

I didn’t let someone see me crying it’s rare for me to see me crying since I hold my emotions very well.. why? I feel burden when I cried people will minding to comfort me which is I know it won’t help.. I dtn want to see my crying face since I know umma will get worried about me.. it’s enough for umma to worry about appa..

As I cried my heart out I feel someone poked me..

I put my head up and saw a little feet parallel on my feet and slowly see who was the person standing in front of me.. as I look up I saw a kid wearing pink pajamas and holding a bunny on his little arms and looking at me..

“are you ok? Why are you crying?” he said as he look at me

“mind your own business” I answered and he pouted

“no one will see you here.. and this is where I play” he answered as he eyed me and he sit so he can be on my level

“is there something wrong?” he ask again

“I said mind your own business” I said again as I brush away the tears on my face

He look at me and soon I can see tears forming in his eyes..

“yah! Why are you crying?!” I panicked since I don’t want someone cry because of me

If umma know about it he will scold me for sure!!

“I just..hic.. want to.. hic.. know.. why are you.. hic crying..” he said as tears flowing in his eyes

I stood up and caried him to sit down as I ask him to brush his tears and good thing he did it

“ok ok.. my appa was confined here.. he was sick and I saw him in pain a while ago.. and I hate it since it hurts me a lot.. so I run here to release the pain and cried” I said as I lowered my head I won’t cry this time I should be strong

I hate it when someone try to mingle on my emotions and ask me why I was crying or anything that is related on my emotions but this time telling my feelings on this kid was really makes me somewhat comfortable and I feel like something in my heart release..

“oww..” he said and I look at him seeing still his red nose and puffy eyes

“contented?” I said sarcastically and he pouted

He somehow cute when he do that.. I said and I smiled

“wae?” he said as he look at me and I don’t know why I blush seeing his face

This kid looks like a girl.. he’s so feminine to add up his pinky clothes and bunny stuff toy.. for sure when he grow up he will pass as a girl..

“nothing.. what’s your name?” I ask since we talk and he didn’t tell me his name

“Sungmin.. Lee Sungmin” he said and he smiled

He’s cute after all..

“I’m Cho Kyuhyun” I said and he nod

“hyun.. hyunnie!!” he said as he smiled widely

“everyone called me that since my appa has the same name as me..” I said and he smile at me and nod

“oww.. he must be suffering a lot.. being here is a pain” he said as he suddenly get sad and I was so confused on his expression

“why?” I ask

“well.. everyone here is sick and you feel more sick when your with a sick person too.. I’ve been here for almost two years and I was getting weaker since I only have time walking inside the hospital and don’t have time to get some fresh air or even get out of the hospital” he said as he look in the window and sigh

So he was a patient here.. I should have notice since he was wearing the clothes appropriate in the hospital..

“what’s your sickness then?” I ask as I look at him and he look back

“lung disease.. my llungs are weak so I get tired easily” he answered but smile at me

“but I don’t mind.. I want to enjoy everything..” he said as he jump and I look at him

“how old are you hyunnie?” he ask as he put his faces inches away on mine which gain a blush from me

“fi…five” I answered as I look in his cute little eyes

“I’m older than you!! I’m already 7.. you should call me hyung” he said as he grin and I smiled at his gesture

“nah!! Sungmin-ah is much better” I said as I laugh since he pouted at what I said

“hyung.. call me hyung” he said as he still pouting his lips

“forget it sungmin-ah” I said as I jump on my sits and grin

“aaah!! Much better now” I said as I look at him

“thank you” I muttered and he smile

“you’re welcome!!” he said as he hug me which shock me

“it’s good to have a friend.. since everyone here is older than me!!” he said still hugging me

“CHO KYUHYUN!!!” someone was calling me and I know it was my umma

“my umma is calling me.. appa might be stabled now.. see you!!” I said as I run towards the voice but before I turn on the right hall I turn to him

“what’s your room?” I as I want to visit him and play with him

“room 347” he said as he wave his hand

“I’ll visit you!! Our room in 320”  I said and he smile and nod

I turn around and run as a smile plastered on my face..

I like him.. I really do..

Umma.. will you accept the fact that I found the person I will take care of like appa??

I told to myself as I found umma calling me and I hug him and smiled

 

-HYUKIE’S POV-

Everything is settled when dr. han came.. kyu fell asleep when he injected something to make him calm.. I’m really scared on what happen.. it was the first time I saw him in pain and I don’t know what to do.. I just hug him to lessen the pain but nothing happen still he experience pain.. good thing siwon came he knows what to do..

I don’t want to loose kyu in my life.. now that I already saw him.. I don’t want to release him in my arms.. but can I do anything if illness is my component? I feel like my life was taken away from me as I saw the sleeping kyu on my side but pain still showing in his face..

“wake up later and we will talk.. a lot” I said and walk outside

Leaving kyu to have a peaceful sleep and also t have a fresh air since I need to get some due to the incident a while ago..

As I got out of the room I saw siwon sititng outside with his head lowered down.. I know he was crying.. I tap his shoulder as he look at me with a puff eyes

“it’s ok” I said and he smiled

“don’t get shock he always like that but still it hurts me a lot” he said as tears flowing in his face

“me too.. I don’t know what to do” I said as I sit beside him

“just don’t leave him now.. whatever happen don’t leave his side.. he needs you more than anything else” he said and I nod

I will never leave him.. when he open his eyes every morning my face will be the one who will see and every time he fall asleep.. I will help him to fight this sickness.. I will love him more than anything and comfort him when needed.. I will do things that I didn’t do those 5 years he was suffering without me..

I look around since I haven’t seen hyunnie since he left with siwon a while ago..

“where’s hyunnie?” I look at siwon and he look around

“I don’t know.. he run towards the room when I ran and heard kyu’s painful shout.. but after that I haven’t seen him” siwon said and we both look at each other and stood up on our seats

“where is he?!” I said as panic came into my body and look around

“let’s look around” he said and I nod as we ran on the opposite hallway in the hospital

I run towards the places he might went to but he was not here.. I run everywhere but not here.. where is he?? I can’t manage to lost him when I know I will lost someone soon.. I started to tear up but I need to find him..

I run towards the secluded place in this hospital..

“CHO KYUHYUN!!” I shouted but no response

I look around and no one was there but when I was about to run and go to places I haven’t check before someone hug me and as I look at the ground I saw hyunnie hugging me with those big smile of him

“hyunnie!!!” I said as he look at me and smiled I frowned at him since I got nervous since I thought he was lost or something might happen to him

“where have you been?!” I said as tears forming in my eyes

“just here umma.. thinking” he answered still the older version of him

“me and uncle siwon was looking for you.. we thought something might happen to you” I said as I hug him and he just sigh

“umma.. I’m not.. I just want to think..” he said as he look at me and smile

“oldies” I muttered and he pouted

“umma.. what if I told you I found the person I want to take care of??” he said suddenly and I need to blink for a seconds to register everything on my mind

“what?” I ask again making him repeat what he said

“I said.. what if I told you I found the person I want to take care of?? Like you and appa” he repeated and smiled

“your too young for that hyunnie..” I said as I laugh at what he said which gain a glare at him

“I found it..and I will do it” he said as he glare at me

“where?” I ask as I know this little kid of mine is serious

“here” he answered as his expression soften

“here?” I ask as I was confused

“yes!!” he said as he smiled

But before I say something someone shouted his name and we both look at the person

“HYUNNIE!!” the person said

He was a kid.. well a cute  little one with those puffy cheeks of him and a cute eyes with those cute little lips.. he was wearing pink clothes and holding a bunny stuff toy.. and sure thing this kid can pass as Minnie hyung’s kid..

“you know him?” I ask hyunnie and nod

The kid walk towards us and look at him and he smiled at me cutely

“annyeong.. lee sungmin imnida” he said as he bow at me and I smiled

Wow!! The same with sungmin.. haha!!

“annyeong.. lee hyukjae imnida this kid’s umma” I said and he nod

“Min.. wae?” hyunnie said

Ok.. this kid is acting cool in front of this kid.. is he the one he was referring to??

“Min?” he said as he raise his little eyebrow

“ne!! since you call me hyunnie.. I call you min.. since umma call his friend Minnie which the same name as you” hyunnie said and min just noded

“here!!” he said as min shoved his bunny stuff toy to hyunnie

“what’s this??” hyunnie ask as he was looking at the bunny

I was just looking at the two as I smiled at them since it was too cute!!

“you can have it.. I have many of them.. give it back when we saw in the future” he said as he smiled and ran

“bye!!” he said as waved while running

Hyunnie just blush on that and froze and I found it cute.. my little baby seems like fall in love with min..

I wave my hands on hyunnie which help him to snap out and he look at him..

“I found him” he said and I smiled at him

“yes baby.. you found him” I said as I kiss his cheeks and he smiled

“let’s go.. appa is waiting for us” I said as he nod and grab my hands while the other one was holding the bunny stuff toy

 

 

I know this kid was so happy.. I wish everything was happy.. including us..