The Airport

✈✿ Country Girls Meet City Boys ✿✈

The Airport~


Dis what they were wearing:

Key~

Jonghyun~

Yesung~

Onew~

Taemin~

Minho~

 

The boys were at the airport six hours earlier. This was another one of the punishments they had to face for crashing the car. Their parents were still home, sleeping peacefully. The boys were forced to drive to the airport by themselves. They were all sitting on a corner, their bags surrounding them. The airline wasn't even open yet. Taemin was texting away to whoever was sane enough to be awake at 5am. Jonghyun and Minho were sleeping, heads on each other's shoulders. Key was grunting and sighing every 5 minutes as he tried to sit in a comfortable position. Onew let his bangs down and his hands in his pockets which made the other boys think he was sleepng. Yesung had been playing the same game in his phone for hours now.

At around 8am, the airline was finally open. Onew noticed this, stood up, and stretched. He looked at his friends and yelled, "Guys! Get up. Time to check-in" 

 Yesung stood up and stretched as well. Key stood up, grunting loudly. Taemin stood up with Key's help. Jonghyun and Minho helped each other up while grunting and groaning. Once they took hold of all of their items, they walked to the line to check in. They were behind a girl and her parents. The mother constantly checked if she was missing anything at all while the father laughed once in a while at this. The girl just tried to calm down her paranoid mother. Soon enough, the lady in the counter called, "NEXT" and the small family walked to the counter.

"I think I might know that chick" Minho said

"Maybe she's in the never ending list of girls Minho has flirted with" Yesung said and then laughed.

Onew kept his eyes on the girl. The girl rolled her eyes at her mother teasingly, pulled her big earphones to her ears, and shut the world out. There was something about her that made him stop and stare a few seconds longer than usual. But he shrugged it off anyway. As Onew looked away, the girl looked up and gasped. And the only question that crossed her mind was.. What in the world were they doing there?


Aurora was waiting for her friends with her parents. Her parents were talking about some boring politics stuff so she shut them out again. She stole quick glances now and then at the six boys. It was too big of a coincidence that they were here and checking in in that airline. Out of all airlines, out of all aiports, out of all places, out of all times.. why today? Why here? This ate her up. The boys were finally done checking in and walked away and proceeded to immigration. Some minutes later, Jazmin and Elizabeth walked in the airport with Elizabeth's parents and Jazmin's mother. Aurora signaled them to check in and then walk over to her. After both girls checked in, they walked to Aurora and her parents. 

"Hello~!" Elizabeth smiled

Instantly, Elizabeth's father and Aurora's father started talking about sports. Elizabeth's mother, Jazmin's mother and Aurora's mother started squealing and gossiping about some shoes Aurora's mother had bought on sale.

"O..kay?" Elizabeth said awkwardly. She noticed Aurora's unease and looked at her with a worried look. "Rory, is there something wrong?"

"No.. I mean yes.. But I mean no.. I-I.. Let's wait until everyone's here, alright?" Aurora said

Elizabeth and Jazmin looked at her curiously but shrugged it off. Half an hour later, all of the girls were checked in and ready to go to Immigration. They had already bid their parents goodbye and were in the middle of Immigration, when Aurora finally spoke up.

 "Hey.. You guys remember the six drunk guys we found on the streets yesterday, right?" she asked. Her friends nodded and she went on "I saw them today. And they were checking in after me. What if they're in our flight?"

"Who cares if they're in our flight, Aurora?" Sam rolled her eyes "You're being ridiculous. They're just boys"

"B-But--" Aurora started

"Let it go, already. If they're in our flight, great. If they're not, even better." Bella took her stuff and walked out of immigration with her other friends.

Aurora stumbled to put her shoes back on and groaned. "Why doesn't anybody listen to me?!" she asked herself before running after her friends.

They reached their gate. They were early, so the girls decided on looking around the shops. Aurora was left behind since they ordered her to look after their handbags. She sat crossed legged in her seat and put her earphones back on. She put her hoodie over her head and ignored everything and everyone around her. She glanced up, as she yawned. She then looked as the same six boys sat a few seats away. They were were all discussing over something except for one who ignored all of them. One of them glanced up at her and was about to stand up and talk to her until they all heard a voice from the speakers saying

'Flight KA62112 boarding now'


The boys had arrived to their gate after Key pressured them to come shopping with him. They all sat down, heaving deep sighs. Jonghyun and Minho fell asleep almost immidately, mouths hanged open and their heads looking at the ceiling. Yesung joined the sleeping club but he kept a low profile. He simply put his hoody on his head and closed his eyes and took a quick nap. Key took out the stuff he had out of his bag and looked at each item as if he couldn't believe he got such amazing items at such amazing prices. Taemin was eating a doughnut he had bought, staring at his friends with no amusement at all. Onew ignored all of them and the volume. He was wearing his own pear of expensive headphones. 

"Don't these pants look gorg-- You lazy asses~! Get up" Key said

"Key leave us alone" Yesung groaned.

"Taeminnie you will get donut crumbs all OVER your beautiful jacket~!" Key nagged

"Umma, could you please calm down?" Taemin asked

"Stop calling me that! I am no woman!" Key said

"But you're like an umma" Yesung pointed out.

"Hey isn't that.. the girl again?" Yesung asked and looked over at Aurora. 

"Yeah.. Maybe we should talk to her" Key said

"Or maybe we should let Jonghyun sleep" Jonghyun groaned.

They all started arguing again, even Minho who was deep in sleep, except for Onew who just shut them out. Jonghyun finally gave in, stood up, and started walking over to Aurora when the words coming from the speakers made him stop.

''Flight KA62112 boarding now"

"Well, that's that, then. Come on guys" Key said taking his stuff.

"But the girl--" Jonghyun started

"We will talk to her when we get there or while on the flight. We've got time" Taemin said

They walked past Aurora and into the flight. Aurora let out a sigh of relief as they finally walked inside and she was left alone. Waiting for her friends.


The girls window shopping heard the woman behind the microphone so they quickly walked back to their gate. Aurora was the only one who hadn't boarded yet. Besides her, everyone else had gone inside. She was shivering as she held her ipod and stuffed bear tight to her chest. 

"Maknae, calm down. We're here already. Let's board" Sam said

"You look like you saw a ghost. What happened?" Jazmin asked

Aurora shook her head, knowing her friends would think she was over reacting again.

The girls made their way to the plane, getting nagged by the woman checking their tickets since they were late. When they walked in, they noticed it was quite big. Unfortunately, the girls couldn't find seats next to each other. The only ones sitting next to each other were Bella and Liz. Each of them made their way to their seats. When they buckled up, they saw the usual video they put on before the flight. 

And sooner than later, they were off.

 

Author's Note

And that was the end of chapter 5 ladies and gents~! Here are some side notes that I may have forgotten to mention.

  • The girls call Aurora 'Ror' for short. But they prefer 'maknae' or 'donsaeng'. Except Elizabeth who calls her 'Rory'
  • Yes, Rhea and Taemin were childhood enemies. They were in the same pre-school, way before these two characters met their actual best friends. 
  • Um.. okay so.. Rhea and Sam are in their first year of college. They luckily have summer the same time the other girls do. Jazmin, Liz, and Bella just graduated. And Aurora is going to senior year.
  • Though it IS indeed Liz's grandmother's farm, some other girls have family members in Anpachi (name of town where they're going)
  • Liz is the only Japanese one. Bella, Sam, and Aurora are korean, Rhea is korean with a bit of japanese roots(which is where the last name Oonishi comes from), and Jazmin is chinese which I think I made clear~
  • These facts are stupid. I'm sorry I made you read this.