She's Something Else

✈✿ Country Girls Meet City Boys ✿✈

She's Something Else


Minho and Liz were walking around town. Both, in some way, enjoying each other's company.

Liz was telling Minho about her life and Minho just wrapped his arm around Liz's shoulder and pretended to listen. He nodded every few minutes or so as Liz giggled, laughed, or sighed happily to memories she was telling. 

After a few more minutes of walking, Liz suddenly noticed Minho's grip was gone. And so was the warmth of his arm around her shoulder. She looked back to see Minho flirting with a group of girls. Elizabeth stomped her two feet, and raised her arms in the air as if asking to God, "What is this?!" 

Her sad, surprised expression turned into an evil one. She fixed her shirt and grumpily walked up to Minho. She slapped him hard as fake tears flew out of her eyes. (She had spent an entire summer with Sam teaching her acting classes, and let me tell you, they were about to be payed off) 

"How could you? After all these years~!"  Elizabeth said dramatically

The girls Minho was flirting with a few seconds ago two steps back as they gasped.

"I can't believe you fell for a man. But if that is the way you want things to go, then fine~!" Elizabeth yelled. 

Luckily for Minho, not a lot of people heard. Except for the four girls he was previously fliring with. They looked at him with disgust.

"No, no, no~! Don't listen to her, she's a psycho" Minho said waving his hands around.

The girls linked arms and walked away from Minho and Elizabeth. Once they were out of ear shot, Elizabeth burst out laughing. Minho glared at her as his face turned red with anger.

"That was so dumb~! I was going to get some" Minho whined

"Well, next time you want to flirt with me and want to flirt with other girls at the same time, don't" Elizabeth snorted and then burst out laughing, reminding herself how good of a pranker she was.

"Oh, I get it now" Minho said

Liz turned to look at him, trying to calm down her laughter.

"You were jealous"  Minho teased.

Suddenly, Liz stopped laughing. She was still giggling, though as she said "Are you serious?" 

"Dead serious. It's fine. They all want a piece of Minho" Minho flexed his muscles as if to make a point

Liz snorted and once again, burst out into uncontrollable laughter.

"Stop lying to yourself. You know you want me, we all know you do. Problem is, that there's too much Minho for only one girl. So if you're going to plan on being my girl, be ready for some competition" Minho smirked

"I do not like you" Liz raised her eyebrow, her laughter finally faded.

"The more you deny it, the more you lie to yourself" Minho said. "I mean even boring, obnoxious, and weird girls like you get a piece of this" 

Liz's aura turned dark instantly. She was not fond to insults. This guy barely knew her. What was he even talking about?

"You did not" Liz said, her eyes turning cold.

"Oh, I--" Minho started but then noticed Liz's scary aura. "Uh.." he chuckled awkwardly "Liz?" 

"Run" Elizabeth muttered

"Wha--"

Elizabeth yelled and started chasing him. He ran as fast as he legs could. But he really had to admit, this girl could run and she wouldn't lose track of him. He was basically pulling on his tail. He had to be quick and avoid tripping. Or place obstacles for her. Because he knew that he even stopped for just a second, he was dead meat. He started making his way up the trail that led to the place he was going to call home for the summer otherwise known as the ranch. Liz was still following pretty closely. Her angry look never once disappeared from her face. Minho felt his knees weakened and without a moment of notice, he fell and trip of a pile of rocks. Liz, oblivious, tripped, too and fell right on top of Minho.

For a moment they did nothing but stare into each other's eyes. Liz's angered looked turned softer as he stared at his hazel colored eyes. And Minho scratched off the thought of killing the girl for making him trip as he stared into her sky blue eyes. For a moment, it was just the two of them and the entire world around them seem to stopped. There was no mud underneath their feet, no birds chirping, no animals shrieking. Just the two of them.

Liz broke the moment by getting off him and trying to get some of the mud out of her skirt, to no avail. She helped Minho up.

"We should.. go back to the ranch.. The sun's almost setting" Liz said in almost a whisper and started walking up the mountain trail to their destination.

Minho scratched the back of his head. 'Elizabeth.. She's something else..'

 

Author's Note

What happened with the others during their afternoon or while they gor ready will be up in the next chapter. I was going to be more Aurora wandering around town but I kinda wanted to focus on the first couple that always seems to get closer 

SARANGHAE MY LOVELY READERS~!