The Waterfall

✈✿ Country Girls Meet City Boys ✿✈

The Waterfall


"Do we really have to do this?" Taemin asked while he moved some branches out of the way.

"Yeah, I could be sleeping right now." Yesung said

"The sign says we should take the path to the left and we'll be  there in 5 minutes." Jonghyun said

"All of them say that we'll be there in 5 minutes. Are you sure we're going the right way?" Minho said

"Well Gramma's note said to follow the path across the fields so I think we should stick together so that we don't get lost. That wouldn't  be nice." Onew said

"Hey guys hurry up I can see the top of the waterfall from here." Jonghyun said.

"Ugh there are so much bugs in here." Taemin said while killing a few mosquitos.


"Hey girls we're here" Elizabeth said as she pulled Night to a halt. As soon as Night stopped Aurora threw herself to the soft grass.

"Finally earth! I think I'm gonna be sick.." Aurora said as she clutched the grass tightly.

"Are you okay Ror? Liz! you should have slowed down!" Bella said as she kneeled next to Aurora and patted her back.

"I couldn't because we were late and we heard them waking up. Sorry Rory." Liz said as she scratched her head sheepishly

"Well now that you're here at least we can go in now." Bella said as she started to take off her shirt. 

Sam jumped around excitedly as she took off her shirt. "I love this waterfall! It's our own secret escape"

"Shut up and smile for the camera" Rhea said taking Sam's camera and pointing it at Bella and Sam.

(From left to right- Samantha, Bella) 

"Give me my camera back" Sam said holding out her hand to Rhea as soon as she finished taking the picture.

Rhea rolled her eyes and then handed it to her.

"You guys look gorgeous~! My turn" Liz yelled as she took off her clothes in swift movements. 

"Whoah, wait~! Don't simply go in. We have to throw ourselves off the cliff like we always do, Liz" Jazmin said taking her clothes off.

"Smile for the camera" Sam turned to both of them. 

(From left to right- Elizabeth, Jazmin)

"Speak for yourself, Elizabeth! You look astonishing, but maybe you should take that hat off." Sam smiled

"You know me, I won't do it." Elizabeth said

"Come on it has to work sometime." Sam said

Jazmin scoffed. "Fine, then. I guess I look fat in these? That's why I'm not getting any compliments" Jazmin said sarcastically

"You look breathtaking, darling~!" Sam said in a failed attempt of a british accent.

"Simply amazing" Aurora said attempting the british accent as well, but of course, failing.

"Don't even try" Jazmin snorted then laughed.

"What is it with this expantion of vocabulary?" Rhea asked as she took her shirt off "I thought you were all iliterate~! And why aren't we in the water yet?" she took her shorts off and threw it at the log Aurora was sitting on. She turned to Sam and posed.  "Take me on my best side, Sam"

Sam laughed before snapping some pictures of her.

"Rhea's right. Why aren't we in the water yet?" Bella asked

"Because I'd like to stay dry for a while before I--" Sam started

"Oh, there you go with that beauty bull. We're here to have fun" Bella took Sam's arm and literally dragged her to the water where it was until their knees.

"Isabella that wasn't very nice of you" Sam said in her nagging tone.

Bella threw water at her and Sam shrieked as she covered her face. Rhea ran in the water while laughing and throwing water at Sam. Sam started cursing and death threating both girls but said girls just kept on laughing and teasing their angry donsaeng.

Jazmin interwined arms with Elizabeth but then looked back at Aurora. "Hey maknae, aren't you going in?"

Aurora shook her head. "Later, okay?" she said as she took her shirt off and revealed her polka dot bikini.

"So, you're just gonna sit there.. in a bikini." Elizabeth raised her eyebrow and said it more like a statement than a question.

"Yup" Aurora nodded

"Twin, you weirdo, I'm gonna leave you to do your...whatever you're doing...." Elizabeth laughed before running away to the cliff with Jazmin.


"I can hear shrieking.. and laughter.. They must be near" Minho said

"Yeah but how much farther is that?" Taemin asked moving branches out of the way

"Hopefully not that farther away. I mean it's not like their laughs can be heard across the entire forest" Yesung shrugged

"I can hear water splashing" Jonghyun said

"I'm so sweaty. I swear the first thing I'll do is throw myself in the water as soon as we get there" Onew wiped his forehead before tripping on a branch.

"Whatever he does is Onew Sangtae" Key sang

"I told you to quit that" Onew said throw gritted teeth.

Key just laughed. They stopped in front of some bushes and watched as the girls played and laughed. Aurora had brought a small radio and they were listening to music through it. Elizabeth and Jazmin were just throwing themselves off the cliff, holding hands. Rhea and Bella continued to throw water at Sam while Sam just stood there, with an angry face and crossed arms. She was literally being drowned.

"Yah! Finally!" Minho said and walked over to them, but before they saw him Jonghyun stopped him and dragged him into the bushes. 

"Shh!" Jonghyun said. "I don't think they'll want us here."

 As soon as Night, Liz's horse, layed eyes on Minho, he neighed and stomped the ground a few times. Liz instantly ran out the water to calm Night down.

" Shhh...Shhh...What's wrong baby?" Liz said as she patted Night trying to calm him down.

"Hey Liz calm that horse down!" Sam yelled.

"I'm trying" Elizabeth said

But there was no use. Night kept stomping and pulling on the reigns so hard that he was about to go loose. Elizabeth stood in front of him and notice that he was looking at something in the bushes.

"Liz where're you going?" Jazz said

Elizabeth walked towards the bush and noticed the guys hiding.

"You... What are you doing here?" Eliizabeth said

"We... um... we-" Yesung said

"We came to look for you girls, since you weren't there when we woke up." Jonghyun said while they all came out from the bushes. Taemin, Onew, Yesung, Key, and Jonghyun headed straight for the waterfall, but when Minho tried to go Night stood in front of him and started neighing at him.

"Hey baby calm, its okay, its okay." Elizabeth said but he kept getting in Minho's way. Minho seemed to start getting tired of this.

"Elizabeth get this stupid dirty thing out of my way!" Minho yelled at her.

"Excuse me what did you just say?" Elizabeth said

"I said get this stupid thing out of my way, are you deaf now?" He yelled at Elizabeth, annoyed. 

"Minho..." Taemin said

"You should't--" Onew said

"Get away beast!" Minho yelled at night.

"I can tell why he doesn't like you..." Elizabeth said. "It's because you're a jerk!" Elizabeth put her shirt on and took the reigns. 

"What did I do?! It's that thing's fault." Minho said defensively.

Elizabeth got on Night and galloped away, disappearing from view within seconds."

"Liz!!!" Aurora yelled

Minho turned to look at the rst but they all turned their heads away.

"What?! It's not my fault! She should learn how to control her beast." Minho said

"Or you should learn how to control your mouth" Onew said

"You loose it to fast." Jonghyun said

Taemin leaned closer to Jonghyun and whispered to him "He won't last long"

"Whatever" Minho scoffed. He then took his shirt off and got into the waterfall, the others did the same.

"She looked kind of hurt. What's up with the horse?" Yesung said as they moved to the girls leaving Minho alone but able to hear.

"It ... It was a present from her dead Grandpa. It was the son of his favorite mare, the last present she got from him to be exact." Aurora said

"And her first pet too." Sam said

Minho looked down he looked like he was starting to feel bad for what he had said.

"Ouch" Yesung said

"Must have hurt" Taemin said

"Apparently it did." Jonghyun said

"Don't you feel like you have to say something Minho." Onew said

Minho just walked out of the water, dried, put on his clothes and started tracing his path back to the house. 

'I'm not gonna loose it.' Minho thought.