& Flirting

✈✿ Country Girls Meet City Boys ✿✈

PizzaIce Cream, and Flirting 

(part 3: Flirting)

I wanted to change it to fighting.. because.. well.. just read :3

(Oh and I'm just going to leave it as soft pink.. the font, I mean. I bet you're all tired of me changing colours)


"Liz-ah! Do you think you could go bowling with me anytime soon" a boy chirped

"Sammy! Please come to that restaurant with me on Friday" a boy whined.

"Aurora-yah! Your hair is so pretty~!" another yelled

"Rebecca-ssi! Come to the movies with me tomorrow" 

"Isabella, can I kiss your cheek?"

"Jazmin, you're so beautiful"

The boys sat uncomfortably in a small table close to where the flirting was going on. They were all pretty pissed off. Key's vein was quite close to popping. They might have hated them in the beginning but now all they could feel was envy and pure hatred towards those boys.

"This isn't fair! We are the ones rooming with the girls! Not them" Taemin sighed, crossing his arms.

"It's true! I just wanted some pizza and ice cream. Not all this flirting" Minho, who was the only one who refused to sit, kicked a rock in frustration. He continued to walk around in circles, his hands in his pockets.

"This isn't fair! Those guys barely know them!" Taemin complained.

Onew's head was laying on his arm. "Yeah, Taeminnie, but do we?"

Taemin's angry expression turned into a sad one and he looked down. "It's true.."

"I just realized.. We've been spending all this time with them.. but we never even bothered to ask about their lives." Minho sighed.

"We kept bragging over how we get to spend our entire summer with them but we're actually still just strangers living under the same roof" Jonghyun said making circles on the table.

"We'll never get them to trust us at this rate" Key said

"Key already won Sam over but I don't want to be the loser" Taemin said and his friends nodded in agreement. All except Key.

"Pabo-yah! Cut that out!" Key hissed. "You are all so childish" he stood up. "If you excuse me, I'm going to look for my girlfriend and take her home"

"You'll never get through them, Kibum" Onew said lazily.

"I can try unlike you" Key glared at them and started marching his way over to the crowd.

He tapped a boy who was twirling Sam around in a hug. The boy let go of Sam and looked at Key with a raised eyebrow.

"K-Key, please don't--" Sam started

"Erm, sorry, but you seem to be twirling around my girlfr.." Key stopped talking once he realized the boy turned around to look at Sam. Key tapped him again, harder this time. "Yo! I said back off from my girl"

The boy leaned down, as if teasing Key, and kissed Sam's cheek. That made Key go right over the edge. He tapped the boy again and the boy turned around, annoyed.

"Wha--" but the boy didn't finish his sentence. Key didn't let him. He punched him right in the mouth.

The chattering seemed to stop and the whole plaza seemed to have stopped every motion around. The boy, bleeding from the corner of his mouth, looked up. Key smirked.

"I said, get away from my girlfri--"

The boy punched him right in the stomach. Sam instantly gasped and ran to him.

"Key are you okay?" Sam asked with worry filled eyes.

She wrapped her arm around him but Key simlpy shrugged her off. Key raised his fists in the air but stumbled a bit. The boy had actually punched him pretty hard. 'Damn, what do you eat?' Key thought as he eyed down the boy who couldn't have been more than 16. He stumbled a bit more and punched another random kid in the face. Key's hands instantly flew up to his mouth.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry. See, I was actually going to punch--" Key was cut off by the same kid, who punched him in his chest.

Instantly, his five friends came to his rescue.

"Kibum, what did I tell you?" Onew asked.

"How could you do that to hyung?" Taemin asked and punched the boy.

"Taemin, no!" Yesung yelled.

There was a silence. And after that, it was pure chaos. The five boys started pouncing at the fanboys, who were about 20, taking out all the anger they had inside of them. 

"She's my girlfriend" Key said while punching the first guy. "She's mine." another punch "Not yours" he punched him again. He left the boy in the floor, bleeding. "Understood?"

Key was pounced at by another boy and thrown to the ground. 

"No! Stop it!" Sam yelled to no avail.

"Bella hates standing so close to people you flirting " Jonghyun said as he punched the guy who was flirting with Bella a while back.

"J-Jonghyun.." Bella choked. "Please get out of there before you're hurt"

"Stay out of this, Bella" Jonghyun hissed.

"STOP TOUCHING HER HAIR." Onew yelled as he slapped the boy's hand from Aurora's hair

"O-Onew--" Aurora was cut off by the boy punching Onew's face. 

"You do NOT tell me what to do" the boy said.

"Hey are you okay?" Aurora said as she helped Onew stand up.

"Yeah just stay out of this please. I don't want you to get hurt." Onew said as he looked into Aurora's eyes. She nodded and walked away slowly, keeping her eyes on Onew.

"Hey where you going Aurora-yah?" The boy shouted after Aurora

"Drop the informal tone" Onew said as he caught the guy's shirt and threw him to the floor. He leaned in close to the guy's face. "And stay away from my girl. She's not available for you" he said glaring daggers at the boy.

"Jazmin, it's okay, I'm coming for you" a guy that Yesung was on top of said, looking at Jazmin with a small smile.

Jazmin tried to say something but she was completely speechless.

"You wanna go out with Jazmin? Really? Then when's her birthday?" Yesung asked

"Um.. Who cares? She's just got a great body, you know? And she's pretty hot, you know what I'm saying?" the guy replied with a smirk.

"...Wrong answer" Yesung hissed, his eyes almost turning red in anger, and started punching the guy.

"Yesung, stop! No!" Jazmin said trying to push him away but Yesung kept on hitting the guy.

Minho looked everywhere for Elizabeth but he just couldn't find her. Past all the chaos, he saw Elizabeth.. with another guy. The guy was making flirty eyes at her and every time Elizabeth would turn around he'd start staring at her . He clenched his teeth and ran up to them.

"Oh hi Minho this is--" Elizabeth started but gasped as soon as she saw Minho punch the boy in the face.

"Minho, what the hell?!" Elizabeth shrieked. "What was that for!?"

"Did you even see the way he was looking at you?" Minho asked

"He's my childhood friend, Choi" Elizabeth said

"Well, that guy looked like he wanted a hell lot more than to relive childhood memories, Okinawa!" Minho hissed. "I was just protecting you"

"Why don't you just--"

"ENOOOOOOUGH!" Rhea yelled at the top of her lungs. Her voice echoed across the plaza. Everyone turned to look at her. Taemin was standing next to her, his arm around her shoulder and his other hand holding hers.

"I am so done with all your bull!" Rhea screamed. "Boys, we are going home"

"Wait... You are actually living with these pathetic fools?" the boy Jonghyun was punching asked.

Jonghyun looked at him in anger and punched him again with a grunt. Then, everyone started fighting again.

"I SAID ENOUGH!" Rhea yelled again.

Instantly, everyone stopped again.

"Yes, these boys live with us, whether they, we, or you like it or not!" she yelled. "And now? We're going home."

"What's that supposed to mean? They, we, you?" Key asked.

"Home" Sam said, dragging him by his ear.

"Ow, ow, ow" Key hissed as he was dragged by his girlfriend. He saw his four other friends getting pulled by their four other girls and sighed. 'We're in so much trouble'

 

 

Author's Note

So I got new headphones. My sister brought them for me from New York. And they're great. And guess how I finished this chapter? Sigh, it's so perfect. Click here ->(x) for the sound you know you love :) And when I was like checking it again for grammatical mistakes, I played Mirrors by Justin Timberlake in the background and I'm crying and there are visitors right next to me but I don't caaaare.

I DON'T WANNA LOOSE YOU NOW. I'M LOOKING RIGHT AT THE OTHER HALF OF ME.

*can't quote entire song but wish I could*

Anywhosies, yup, the boys are in trouble. Big time. I'll be sure to update soon, neh? Have a happy week~!