Work For Yourself

✈✿ Country Girls Meet City Boys ✿✈

Work For Yourself


"Well, I sure hope you all slept well" Aunt Rebs said, holding on to her clipboard, and smiling brightly at the teenagers who were all slowly walking to the kitchen for breakfast. 

She got groans and moans of pain as an answer.

"We slept horrible, Aunty" Rebecca said as she stretched. She felt a few bones crack. "Urgh

"Can we please not do that ever again?" Key asked in a husky voice.

"Y-Yeah.. Please" Bella stuttered. She hadn't talked to Jonghyun all morning since they discovered the position they slept in. Jonghyun looked at her from the corner of his eye and then looked back down in embaressment.

Aunt Rebs chuckled. "No, we won't do it again."

"So, where's Grammy Oki?" Aurora asked

"Oh, you know her~! She won't wake up until after 10 probably" Aunt Rebs shrugged

"Guess now we know where Liz got it from, eh Liz?" Bella nudged Elizabeth with a teasing smile.

The girls laughed while Elizabeth turned red.

"Now, it's time for breakfast" Aunt Rebs announced.

"Great~! Where is it?" Yesung asked

"Pardon?" Aunt Rebs said in confusion

"You said it's time for breakfast.. So where is it?" Yesung looked equally confused.

Aunt Rebs laughed at this as she glanced at the girls who had already taken out the cooking materials.

Rhea rolled her eyes. "We have to do it ourselves, of course. Pabos" she said the last part under her breathe.

"BWOAH?!" the boys exclaimed

"You were really going to let two elderly women do all the cooking for you?" Sam raised her eyebrow

"Well, yeah~! As long as we don't have to do it" Key said

The girls rolled their eyes as they groaned.

"Well, I'll leave you guys alone to figure out what you want for breakfast. Afterwards, we'll finish unpacking and then we'll talk about the jobs you guys have to do around here" Aunt Rebs said

The girls nodded but the boys just groaned.

"You're not gonna unpack for us either?" Jonghyun groaned

"Do we really have to do those jobs?" Onew complained

"No we're not, and yes we do" Jazmin said giving them a stern look. She then turned her gaze into a soft one when she looked at Aunt Rebs. "Thank you"

Aunt Rebs nodded and then walked out of the kitchen.

"Can we do pancakes?" Aurora asked raising a pan up. She let it fall and it fell to the floor with a loud clank. Her friends gave her a disapproving look. "Uh.. Oops~"  

"Oh, yeah pancakes sound good" Taemin said as he took a seat in the dining table.

"And bacon" Minho said taking a seat as well

"Don't forget the sausages" Key pointed out

"Uh.. why are you sitting down?" Sam asked placing her hands in her hips.

"You think we're actually going to work?" Yesung snorted "How cute~!"

The girls looked like they could spit fire.

"Please, don't do this" Aurora said before the other girls started yelling at the same time.

"DO YOU HONESTLY THINK I'M GOING TO COOK FOR YOUR LAZY ?" Samantha yelled

"I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF ALL OF YOUR BULL" Rebecca yelled

"UM, EXCUSE ME? YOU OBVIOUSLY DO NOT KNOW HOW THINGS WORK AROUND HERE" Bella yelled

"I WILL LITERALLY HIT YOU WITH THIS PAN IF YOU DO NOT GET UP" Jazmin yelled

"UH, I THINK YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO WALK AND GRAB THINGS SO GET UP AND HELP US" Elizabeth yelled

"FINE~!" Onew yelled which shut the five girls up. "We will help, now stop yelling like crazy goats"

Aurora snorted. The five girls glared at her. Aurora raised her hands in defeat and laughed.

"Told you not to do this" she shrugged


Soon, the twelve teenagers started cooking. They did everything from bacon, eggs, sausages, french toast, pancakes, and cereal (since Jonghyun was really that worthless when it came to cooking). Key even found out that he was great at cooking. But Onew and Aurora had to sit down since they were only causing a mess.

After they had finished, everyone except Aurora and Elizabeth sat in the dining table. They gathered up chairs and sat in the small table. Aurora and Elizabeth just sat on top of the counter, chatting away while eating their breakfast. Once they were done, the boys knew better than to complain when the girls said they had to help with the dishes. 

Key and Sam washed the dishes while Elizabeth and Minho rinsed them and then Jazmin and Yesung put them away. 

"See? Working for yourselves really wasn't that hard" Samantha said, placing her hands on her hips.

The boys were sitting down, gasping for air as if they had just ran a marathon.

"My arms are killing me" Jonghyun complained

"You made cereal, stop complaining" Bella scrunched her nose in annoyance.

"My legs are killing me" Key whined

The girls laughed at the boys' childish behaviour and knew they weren't going to change anytime soon.

 

 

 

Author's Note

I am a ish author. I promise to update more today :3 I am literally not studying Geometry for you guys, so be grateful and stuff~

SARNANGHAE MY LOVELY READERS

P.S. Juhan you are pretty close to Katniss Everdeen. It's in my Author's Note so it's official.