The First Night Tradition

✈✿ Country Girls Meet City Boys ✿✈

The First Night Tradition (part 2)

Warning: This chapter is just one big gif party. No flash scary things will appear because that's just not me.. but I still wanted to warn you and for you not to be annoyed by me. Kay das it.

Enjoy~!


The rest of the night was calm after Aurora told everyone to stop it with the glares and scowls since she had already forgiven Onew anyway. Even if Onew and Aurora didn't speak to each other for the rest of the night.

After that, they all just watched a movie in Elizabeth's laptop. They hated the closeness, yes, but the movie was alright. After that, everyone split into their own worlds. 

The girls went off inside the tent and started talking about books and movies. The boys were bored so they went inside the tent as well. 

"Uh.. excuse me, do you need something?" Jazmin asked "Cause I'm sure you can find it out there. Away from us."

Jonghyun rolled his eyes. "We're just bored so could we please do something?" 

"Listen--" Bella started

"We were just about to start playing charades." Aurora said shyly

"Aurora-shi~!" Elizabeth whispered

Aurora ignored her, though. "Would you like to play?"

"Even after all the things Onew--" Taemin started

Onew hit him in his ribs. "Yeah, we'd love to."

Aurora nodded. "We're getting out of the tent. There's more space for us outside"

The boys started getting out of the tent.

"Aurora~! What in your right mind are you doing?" Samantha hissed

"Trying to be nice. If they don't want to do it, and you don't want to do it, someone has to" Aurora said, annoyed and got out of the tent.

The girls looked at each other.

"She has a point" Elizabeth said "We're not like this, girls. Let's not play fire with fire"

The other girls were about to argue but they just sighed and nodded before walking out of the tent.


The had gotten a notebook filled with verbs, adjectives, or people they had to act out. 

There were two groups. The Blue Team which was where Yesung, Elizabeth, Key, Bella, and Onew were. And The Purple Group which was where Minho, Jazmin, Aurora, Sam and Jonghyun were. (Rhea and Taemin offered to not play so they could manage the points. Rhea told people the word they had to act and Taemin put the points and controlled the time) They soon started off good. The girls pulled their grudge behind and even the boys were being less obnoxious and more talkative. The Blue Team was winning by 3 points and it was their turn again now.

Bella started dancing around, acting pretty much drunk.

"Uh.. Llama~!" Key exclaimed as he pointed at Bella.

Bella facepalmed. She took a random shirt and started waving it around again as if it were a flag.

"How is that a llama at all?" Elizabeth facepalmed.

"You don't know the kind of stuff I watch" Key scoffed. The group laughed.

"Pirate~!" Yesung yelled. Bella made a gesture with her hand as if telling them to go furthers.

"Five seconds.." Teamin warned

"Pirate.. Pirate.." The Blue Team muttered among themselves.

"Time~!" Teamin yelled

"Okay, Purple Group, any guesses?" Rhea asked

Aurora clapped her hands then pointed at Bella. "Pirates of the Caribbean~!" she yelled

"Correct" Rhea nodded

The Blue Taem groaned.

"How did you not know that?!" Bella groaned deeply and made a weird exasperated noise before throwing herself in the couch.

"Jazmin, your turn" Sam said entuthiastically. 

Jazmin walked to Rhea and she whispered something in her ear.

"...The ?" Jazmin shrieked "Why do I always get the weird ones?" she shook her head and walked to the front. She started dancing in a silly manor. Then she made her hair in a weird hairstyle.

"Uh.. Shakira~!" Jonghyun said

Jazmin shook her head roughly. She started dancing again. Then, taking a brush and lip syncing. 

"BEYONCE~!" Minho yelled

Jazmin shook her head roughly, once again.

"That is sooo easy~!" Elizabeth muttered

Jazmin continued to dance around desperately.

"Fifteen seconds.." Teamin said

"Uh.. SINGER~!" Aurora yelled

"JAPANESE SINGER" Minho yelled

Jazmin motioned them to go on.

"Ten seconds.." Taemin said

"KYARY PAMYU PAMYU~!" Sam yelled

Jazmin fist bumped the air.

"How is that Kyary Pamyu Pamyu at all?" Minho asked

"Who is that?" Jonghyun asked

"Pabo-yah~! An awesome japanese singer. I was doing her dance. See?" Jazmin did the dance again.

"What were you guessing, Liz?" Sam asked

"..I was actually guessing frying chicken." Elizabeth said

"Chicken~!" Onew and Aurora looked up. They looked each other, their smiles faded, and then they looked back down.

Elizabeth narrowed her eyes at the two but then turned to Jazmin. "Jazz, you really need to practice on imitating people's dancing" Elizabeth snorted and then laughed

Jazmin scowled. "Well, sorry~!" she threw her hair back and went to the couch.


All that was left after the game were numerous inside jokes and hilarious memories. They all sat around each other, each stuck in their own world.

Elizabeth and Minho were sitting in the floor, watching a basketball game with Rhea's iPad.

"Go, go, go, go.. UFF~!" Minho and Elizabeth said at the same time and then threw their fists in the air. "SHOOT~!"

"I didn't know a girl like you could be so into sports" Minho chuckled

"What? Are you kidding? Once you live seventeen years with an older brother as your best friend, you get used to it" Elizabeth shrugged

Key and Sam had stolen Elizabeth's laptop and were off to the couch, scrolling through endless pages of pictures in Sam's fashion blog. 

"And that's when I went to Indonesia" Sam pointed at the screen

"That dress is absolutely gorgeous, Sam~!" Key gawked.

"Thank you, I made it myself" Sam said, glowing with pride.

"Whoah.." was all Key could say. He thought back when he saw Sam's sketches. 

Jazmin and Aurora had decided to youtube the Single Ladies dance and tried to learn it. Jonghyun and Yesung decided to give it a try as well. Jazmin and Aurora had being in dance classes every since they were five so they had experience. Jonghyun and Yesung.. not so much.

"No, no, no~! Like this, see?" Jazmin said showing them the dance. 

Aurora just laughed as Yesung and Jonghyun tripped on their own two feet.

Rhea was listening to her music while writing small notes in her phone of things she wanted to add to her stories. Bella was behind her, trying to braid her hair and surprisingly not failing~! And Taemin was behind Bella, braiding her hair, and of course, failing.

And Onew, obviously, was in the red couch away from everyone else, looking out the window while listening to his music. Aurora noticed this and slowly drifted away from the dancing trio.

"No~! You have to put your hand like this~!" Jazmin said placing her hand in the same position as the dance

"That's too hard" Jonghyun whined

"How is that hard at all?" Jazmin asked, placing her hands on her hips.

Aurora jumped right in front of Onew's couch. He jumped in surprise. The cushin he had in his lap fell off and his headphones fell to his neck.

"Oh, sorry, did I startle you?" Aurora asked

"Jesus, you-- I mean.. No.. I'm fine" Onew said and went back to looking out the window.

"Why don't you come along with us and--" Aurora started

"Listen, kid, I already told you I--" Onew started but his voice faded as he saw Rhea slowly looked up from her phone and stared right at both of them.

"Rhea, stop moving" Bella complained

Onew looked back at Aurora, who was already holding her lip trying to hold back tears. 

"I-I--" Onew stuttered. He sighed. "Sure, what is it?"

"Oh, um.. Maybe you'd like to play some videogames with me?" Aurora suggested with a big smile, internally sighing that he didn't yell at her.

"There's no TV here to play videogames, kid" Onew said trying to hold back the spats and sarcastic comments.

"Oh, no, in my DS. You can have Rhea's" Aurora said handing him Rhea's DS. "And we'll play Mario Kart"

Onew looked up to see Rhea had already went back to paying attention to her phone again.

"Sure, kiddo" Onew said faking a smile and then messing her hair. Aurora giggled at this.

They can have a change heart, she had said. Maybe she was right. Or maybe she wasn't.


Aurora had fallen asleep under the tent and Onew had quietly decided to sit next to her to watch over her while he listened to music.

Taemin and Sam hopelessly searched for signal for their phones. Minho and Elizabeth watched another basketball game in Elizabeth's laptop this time. Rhea, Jazz,  Bella, Yesung, and Jonghyun were close to the fireplace, drinking a hot chocolate Rhea had made. Jonghyun had a blanket wrapped around him tightly. Bella smirked at this, knowing he was cold.

Soon, Rhea went inside the tent to go to sleep. She noticed Onew and eyed him down.

"Get. Away. From. Her" Rhea glared at Onew. 

Onew raised his hands in defeat and walked out of the tent. Rhea fell asleep right next to Aurora. 

Samantha followed closely afterwards, sleeping in the blanket that was layed on top of the floor. Key slept right next to Sam and in his sleep, he unconciosly wrapped his arm around her.

Liz and Minho slept while sitting in the couch, Liz's laptop still on top of them. Their heads were on top of each other's shoulders. 

Bella and Jonghyun slept inside the tent with Rhea and Aurora. Bella was sleeping with a big smile on her face while Jonghyun shivered next to her. He was so cold he cuddle with the closest thing he had next to him. You can probbaly already guess what it was. Bella. And unconciously, Bella turned around and wrapped his arms around him and he soon stopped shivering.

Jazmin and Yesung slept inside sleeping bags making sure that they stayed away from each other. Jazmin had said that they were already going to sleep for a couple of months together so what was the point of sleeping one more day together?

Taemin slept inside a sleeping bag in the floor. Onew didn't even sleep. He just stared out the window, thinking how in the world they were going to get out of this situation.

And that's about as much as the teenagers did in the first night tradition.


Author's Note

Sorry for being a ish author and not updating.. But I had all these things to do this week and I needed to update my Roo-Unnie's story since it was her birthday on Thursday and just.. yeah, I've been busy. But I promise to update more this weekend since I have nothing to do but go to the movies tonight to see Paranormal Activity 4. Is it good? It seems pretty bad to me :P

Anywhosies..

SARANGHAE MY LOVELY READERS~!