Missing Girls

✈✿ Country Girls Meet City Boys ✿✈

Missing Girls


"Oh my god I'm so exhausted, good thing it's Saturday" Jonghyun said as he stood up. He stretched and silently thanked God that they had free days Saturdays and Sundays. 

"Right Bella?" he asked looking at the empty space next to him. "Bella? Are you in the bathroom?" he yelled but he had no answer. "Hmph. Maybe she's downstairs, better hurry or i'll miss breakfast."


Taemin woke up the next morning hugging a pillow tightly. He stood up and looked around the room.

"Huh? Where is she? Not like I care though." He said as he leaned into the bathroom door to check if the shower was on. "Well whatever, I better hurry up and meet the others, wonder what we're gonna do now that it's Saturday."

Taemin walked to the closet, picked some clothes and set them untop of the undone bed. Then he walked into the bathroom and started taking a shower.


"My back hurts so much" Onew said as he sat up and started to clean the marshmellows on the floor.

"Aurora are you awake already?" Onew said looking at the empty space next to him with a surprised look.

"She couldn't have fallen........right" Onew said looking panicked. He paced and then decided to look down to the woods. Luckily there was no sign of Aurora in the woods, Onew sighed feeling relieved.

"Well if she didn't fall, then where is she?" he said while thinking for a while.

"Whatever let me just bath and go downstairs to meet with the guys. After all it's a free day" he said while walking towards the bathroom, towel in hand.


"Saaammmy give me back the blaaankeet" Key whined still half asleep.

Since there was no response he pulled the blanket and wrapped himself with it and drifted back to sleep. Something was bothering him so only 5 minutes had passed when he woke up fully.

"Hey Sam aren't you cold?" Key said while untangling himself from the blanket but there was no response.

'Is her sleep so deep that she'd immune to cold and now deaf' Key thought.

"Hey Sam are you listening to me?" Key said but still there was no response.

Key got up, annoyed, and turned to his left only to find out that Sam was gone.

"Ahhhhhhhh" Key said surprised.

"She's... She's... She's gone" he said shocked.

"YES~! She's gone, she's gone, she's gone yeah~!" Key sang while throwing a fist pump.

"Better get to the bathroom and enjoy while shy kitty's gone" Key said as he walked into the bathroom.


Minho woke and stretched. He found it odd that the room was too quiet. While Elizabeth could sleep threw a tornado she seemed to have lots of nightmares since she spent half the night tossing and turning in the bed. He stood out of his bed, stretched and rubbed his eyes. He walked over to Elizabeth's bed and found it neatly made.

"Where coud Godzilla be?" Minho said to himself

"Well I better get to the bathroom and get ready, it's girlfriend hunting time" Minho smirked as he walked into the bathroom.


Yesung was in the kitchen already, eating toast. He was swaying everytime he walked and he blinked for long periods of time. He sat on a chair with his plate of toast, and in between blinks he fell asleep.

Minho walked down the stairs to the kitchen to get breakfast. He came across Yesung who was sleeping in the table with his face on the plate of toast and his hair covered with bread crumbs. As the prankster he was, he decided to scare Yesung awake. So he walked up to him and leaned forward until his lips were as close as possible to Yesung's ear.

"FIRE!!!! YESUNG WAKE UP THERE'S NO TIME. WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE WE BURN TO DEATH!!!" Minho said

"AAHHHHHH! HELP HEEE-" Yesung screamed as his chair fell backwards and he hit his head with the floor. "-LLLLPPPP"

Minho burst out laughing while pointing at Yesung.

"Its not funny Minho. I was really scared." Yesung said while standing up and glaring at Minho.

"Hey hyung have you seen Rhea?" Taemin said as he walked into the kitchen

"Godzilla was not there when I woke up either, she even made her bed." Minho said

"Sam was gone too" Key said

"I thought Aurora had fallen into the woods." Onew said. They all turned to look at him with confused looks on their faces.

"Well Bella wasn't there, so, I'm guessing Jazmin was gone, right?" Jonghyun said

"I don't know I was too sleepy to notice if she was gone."

"Hey Liz wait up" Aurora yelled.

"Did you guys hear that?" Taemin said

"That was Aurora" Jonghyun said.

They all walked outside to find the two girls outside the barn, Elizabeth getting on the horse and pulling Aurora up. They could hear their faint voices.

"Let's go Night" Liz said talking to her black horse

"Where are they going?" Onew said

"Liz remember not to go so fast." Aurora said

"I'm sorry Rory but we're kinda late, hold on tight" Elizabeth said

"Oh no..." Aurora said

"Come on Night show me what you've got" Elizabeth said to her horse, apparently he had a lot since they were galloping past the fields in no time.

Aurora screamed. "Slow down Liz" 

"That was fast" Taemin said

"They're headed for the woods." Key said

"Well let's go what are you guys waiting for?" Jonghyun said

They guys went inside and grabbed something for breakfast. After that they went to Gramma Oki's room to find out where the girls went. When they got to Gramma Oki and Aunt Reb's room they knoked on the door but there was no answer.

"Well what now?" Minho said.

"I don't know" Jonghyun said while looking down.

"Hey guys, check this out." Jonghyun said as he picked up the piece of paper from the floor.

"Dear Onew, Yesung, Taemin, Jonghyun, and Minho, If you are wondering where the girls went and are looking for them. They're in the waterfall that's in the woods. If you don't know how to find the waterfall, there are signs at the entrance of the woods that's across the field. Sincerely, Gramma Oki and Aunt Rebs." Onew said.

"Well I guess that settles it." Yesung said

"To the waterfall it is." Taemin said

The guys went to their individual rooms and changed into their bathing suits. They met at the kitchen and left for the woods.

 

 

-Chapter made by co-author, Li c: