Roommates

✈✿ Country Girls Meet City Boys ✿✈

Roommates


The elder women stopped and gestured at a wooden door.

"Here is our room which we share." Aunt Rebs explained "We've been best friends for ages so it doesn't really bother us. If you ever need anything, please do pass by our room and knock before entering. We will be more than glad to help" 

The boys bowed. "Kamsanida" they muttered

The first stop was the second floor. There was a beautiful piano by the stairs. There were only 3 rooms in this floor. They stopped in front of a door with a bunch of bumper stickers glued on it. The girls instantly starting snorting and holding back laughters. All except Jazmin.

Jazmin had her arms crossed and a glare in her eyes. "I was eight, okay?!" 

They all entered the bedroom. 

The boys gasped as they looked around. They each silently prayed that this was their room.

"And the one who's rooming with Jazmin is Yesung" Aunt Rebs said

"What?!" Jazmin shrieked.

Yesung dropped his bags on the floor and jumped on top of the bed, making a few of the pillows fall and the matress to shake.

"We are going to have a great time" Yesung smirked.

"Yeah.. great.." Jazmin muttered.

"But wait.. What's your job?" Yeusng asked as the realization that he had to actually work hit him.

"I take care of the chicken, watch out when they leg eggs, and clean the coup. Anything else, dumb--" Jazmin said

"Jazmin" Liz warned.

Jazmin simply stared at her in disbelief. Liz gave her a knowing look.

"Well, we'll show everyone else around. Come down for dinner and make sure to look presentable since we are going to a special restaurant tonight" Grammy Oki said and then walked out with the rest of the group. 

But before leaving, Sam peaked her head inside the door and whispered a "Good luck" before closing the door. 

Jazmin fell on the bed, covering her eyes miserably. Yesung had stood up and was now strumming a white and red guitar. 

"Who's is this?" Yesung asked.

Jazmin stood up from her bed in panic. 

"You do not touch my guitar. Not today, not tomorrow, not ever. Don't you ever dare lay a finger on my guitar ever again" she barked and for a moment, Yesung could swear she saw smoke coming out of her ears. She took the guitar out of his hands and layed it carefully on her bed. 

"O..kay, you freak. I won't touch your stuff" Yesung said raising his hands in defeaet. He rolled his eyes and stood up from the floor. He the TV and layed in bed."Go make yourself useful and bring me something to eat"

Jazmin just shook her head and went to the window seat. This guy was totally not worth her time. At least not yet. It wasn't the moment and she was extremely tired. She started strumming notes with her head in the window and before she knew it, she fell asleep.


The tour continued. The rest of the group was still on the second floor and they had stopped in front of a door with stars all around it. They opened the door to what was later revealed as Bella's room.

Bella shrieked and ran to her bed. She started jumping up and down. She really missed this room.

The others did not know where all that energy came from but decided to ignore it, since they didn't want to put Bella's sanity in question any further.

"Uh.. Jonghyun you'll be sleeping with Bella" Gammy said.

Bella narrowed his eyebrows at him. 'That idiot gave me a headache on the way here' she glared at him. 

"Bella works with the plants and crops to harvest so I'm guessing you'll both have a lot of fun. Well, see you tonight~!" Aunt Rebs smiled at them before everyone walking out. 

"Well, I sleep in the right side, you sleep in the left side." Bella said starting unpacking her stuff.

"Maybe we should just sleep closer to each other in the center because you're too fat the bed would fall over." Jonghyun said as he looked at her with disgust

At this point, Bella would spit fire. She felt the hair of her skin go up as she walked to him slowly. Her next move was totally unexpected. She slapped Jonghyun, hard. Jonghyun fell back to the bed, covering his cheek.

"Yeah.. Just sleep wherever you want.. I don't mind" he said as he rubbed his cheek 

Bella looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"If I don't speak again do you promise to stop slapping me?" Jonghyun asked

"Let's see if you're a good boy." Bella said and went to the bathroom to finish unpacking . 

Jonghyun layed down in the left side of the bed and immediately fell asleep.

Bella looked at herself in the mirror and smirked as she spun around to take a better look at herself.

"Fat, huh? What an idiot" Bella rolled her eyes. She giggled. "I'm perfect"


The ones remaining were glancing at each other nervously. They made a stop in front of Rhea's room. 

Rhea slowly opened the door and looked expectantly at her Aunt and at Gramma. "Well?" She didn't want to lose her cool. Not yet.

"Taemin's mother personally requested he roomed with you since are already acquaintances." Gramma Oki said

"What?! I don't know this guy, there must be some kind of mistake." Rhea said ""That's not possible, maybe you should take a better look."

"Are you kidding me? You and Taemin were the most adorable little creatures as toddlers" Aunt Rebs giggled.

But it wasn't true. Sure, they seemed like best friends when they were younger since they were always together but they absolutely hated each other. And up until now, they still did.

Rhea turned to Taemin and took his hoodie and the shades off so she could see his face better. She knew she had seen him somewhere but she wasn't sure where.

It finally got to her. "Wait. Taemin. Lee Taemin right?" Taemin nodded. "My rival! I can't room with you. I hate you~! " Rhea yelled at Taemin.

So much for not losing her cool.

"Well, What makes you think I like you!" He yelled back at her. They started yelling at each other and you could see their eyes narrowing more and more and their faces getting redder with every sentence they said.

"Well I think we better leave while they kill each other" Gramma said as she closed the door to Rhea's room.

Onew, Key and Minho looked at the old woman in surprise. Aurora, Sam and Elizabeth simply laughed. 


Six people left and it felt like you could grab the tension from the air. Even though they were on the third floor, they could still hear the screams coming from Taemin and Rhea's room. When they reached the door of the next bedroom, Sam grabbed the handle and turned it revealing her room.

"Wow. This room is downright awesome~!" Key said as the door opened.

"I'm glad you think like that Kibum because this will be your room too." Aunt Rebs said as she looked at Key.

"That means you'll be taking care of the sheep." Gramma Oki added.

"Yes!" Key said as he did a fist pump and threw his bags inside the room.

"Careful!" Sam snapped at him.

"Don't be such a kill joy Samantha." Key snapped back at her.

"This is gonna be a long summer" Sam whispered under her breath as she walked to her bags and started unpacking. Key kicked his shoes off and layed on the right side of the bed and placed both of his hands behind his head.

"Be sure to be downstairs for dinner" Aunt Rebs said as she closed the door to Sam's room

"Unpack my stuff and be careful. There are some very important stuff in there and I don't want you ruining it" Key said closing his eyes.

"What do you think I am? Your maid?" Samantha asked, standing up and placing her hands on her hips.

"You look and dress like one" Key snorted

Samantha smirked then turned her look into an innocent one. "Sorry, Kibum. I shall unpack your clothes very carefully" 

Key smiled. "Good job" 

Samantha ped Key's bag and smiled as she saw familiar designer clothes inside. She dragged it close to the window and opened the curtains. She then procedeed to open the window. She took a big lump of clothes and threw it outside the window.

"No~! What are you doing?!" Key shrieked. He poked his head out of the window and screamed as he saw his precious clothes lying in the dirty ground. He ran out of the room, almost in tears, and ran downstairs.

Samantha laughed, throwing her head back.

"God, I hope the entire summer is like this"

Oh, she had no idea. 


Four people left and they were holding their breaths as they continued down the hall. In exactly the middle instead of a door there was a set of stairs and they climbed them up. Elizebeth just stared at the handle and slowly raised her hand, a thousand thought running through her mind 'You can do this Li, it could be worse' she thought as she layed her fingers on the door knob and turned it opening the door to her room.

Gramma Oki looked at Onew and then at Minho multiple times, but she couldn't handle it. They were almost crying because of how scared and curious they were so she started laughing.

"What's so funny Gramma?" Minho said trying to control all of his emotions.

Gramma took a deep breath and gathered herself looking at the two boys with a super serious face.

"...Minho you'll be rooming with my Liz, so you better be nice" Gramma said as she stared at him.

"Um.. Yes ma'm" Minho said as he walked inside and stood next to Elizbeth to take a look at the room he wasn't so sure about it.

"Don't forget dinner, I don't get along well with tardiness." Gramma said as she looked at Eli and then at Minho.

"Yes ma'm, and thank you for everything " Minho said bowing to her.

"You're welcome, dear." Gramma said as she closed the door.

"Is this an attic?" Minho said as he turned to look at Eli.

"Yup" she said smiling at him

"Okay that's a bit weird.. But anyways why don't you show me around babe, or is this it?"

"No there way more, we can go to town if you want to?" Elizabeth said as she stared at Minho's big eyes. 'What are you doing Li, remember Akio.'

"I always want to. Of course, when it's with you." Minho said as he took Elizabeth's hand and walked out of the room. No one was in the hallway so they just went downstairs and left a note in the fridge.

"Went for a walk around town. Be back before dinner. 

-Liz & Minho"


It was obvious that Aurora and Onew would be rooming together by now, as they walked deeper into the hall Aurora could only hope that this boy wasn't as "nice" as Taemin, because if he was this would definately be a long summer. By the time they reached the door Aurora was panicking, she only grew nervous by the minute. She reached for the door knob and turned it revealing a white room.

"Well Onew, you'll be helping Ror with the pigs and geese." Aunt Rebs said 

"Yes ma'm" Onew said as he followed Aurora into the room they now shared

"Be down for dinner. Until then~!" Gramma Oki said as she closed the door

"So... Onew, right?" Aurora said

"Listen kid, I don't like you, I simply don't. I don't want to be here, I don't want anything to do with you, and I honestly hate you. So, go to your corner and I'll go to mine and let's not bother each other, and have this conversation cause we're not friends here okay? We don't like each other. And if you follow the rules, hopefully this summer will pass faster than what we think. So B-Y-E"

Aurora just looked down and walked to the door that led outside. She scratched her head. 'Well he's not as nice as Taemin. In fact, Taemin's an angel compared to him' she thought as she climed the stairs down and walked to town.

"Maybe it's best if I come back later" she said putting her hands inside her hoodie and taking her bicycle out of the bushes.

 

Author's Note

Thanks again to my lovely co-author, Li, for helping me with more than half of this chapter~! This one goes dedicated to Roo Shin cause she cool like dat. 

Next chapter will be up in some days since right now I'm having some troubles at home and all this stupid homework and such. But I'll try my best, kay?

Oh, and just ignore the Just Married in the corner of the bicycle.

Fun Fact: That bicycle is the one Aurora uses to give out orders. She's the one who usually gives out the orders of the farm to the people in town. That's why she has a cute little basket in the front of the bike and that's why her picture in the foreword is her in a bike.

VIOLET AND HER UNIMPORTANT FUN FACTS~!

SARANGHAE MY LOVELY READERS ;D