Tonight

✈✿ Country Girls Meet City Boys ✿✈

Tonight


 

"Clubbing?" Yesung raised his eyebrow

"Lower your voice! The walls have ears" Jazmin whispered as she put on her heels. She messed her hair up a bit as she looked at herself in the mirror. She turned to Yesung, a big smile on her red colored lips. "How do I look?"

The question caught Yesung off guard. He hesitated before saying, almost breathelessly, "Beautiful"

Jazmin turned back to the mirror and smiled to herself confidently. "That's what I thought" she mumbled proudly.

"But where is this club? And.. And.. You girls go clubbing?" Yesung asked in disbelief once again.

Jazmin laughed as she shook her head. "It's in this town close by. We're not that antisocial. We go out once in a while." she ce again to look at him. "It has been a while and this is our once. Are you coming with us or not?"

Yesung chuckled softly. "Count me in. So it'll just be you and me, right?" 

"Are you crazy? The girls are also coming! They'll even ask their roommates to come with! A-K-A your friends!" Jazmin beamed

"Don't ever say A-K-A ever again. And since when are you so happy?" Yesung raised his eyebrow.

"I might have.." Jazmin paused to smile to herself. "..taken a bit of the wine down in the cellar"

"There's a cellar?"

"It's.. some amazing stuff, Yesung. Some really amazing stuff. You should give it a try"

"It's obvious you've never had a drink before tonight. God, we're not even there yet and I'm pretty sure you're drunk" Yesung shook his head in disappointment.

"Urgh, you're such a party pooper"

"Don't ever say party pooper ever again"

"We're gonna have fun tonight!" Jazmin smiled

"Okay, just be quiet when we're in front of Liz's grandmother and Rhea's aunt"  Yesung said

"L-M-A-OHHH! It'll be alright!"

"Don't ever say L-M-A-O ever again"

 

Elizabeth skipped towards Aurora's closed door. Minho was taking a shower so she took the freedom of having the room all to herself to get changed. She had done her hair and make up so her room was pretty much a mess. 

'Hm, he probably won't mind!' 

She knocked on Aurora's door loudly. "Aurora! Come on! It's almost time to go!"

However, instead of finding Aurora ready and set to go, she found her in her pajamas.

"W-What are you--"

"I don't like loud places" Aurora shrugged, rubbing her eyes. She then lowered her voice and closed the door behind her. "And after the incident back home Onew doesn't want his lips touching a bottle in a long while" 

"Aurora you've gone clubbing with us before" Elizabeth sighed and then turned to Onew. "And he can come with us and not drink. I bet he's just staying for you" 

Aurora turned a deep shade of red.

"A-Actually.. Liz.. Onew asked me.. to stay with him" Aurora said quietly. "B-But if anyone asks! I forced him to stay!"

"He what?!" Elizabeth shrieked. She then calmly took a deep breathe. "Well, now.. If that isn't.." she stared at Aurora and Aurora shut her eyes and expected for the worst. "..the cutest thing I've ever heard, I'll be damned. I knew that Onew fellow had a heart. Deep down. Very deep down. Like seriously deep down! Like so down--"

"Liz, I get it, okay?" Aurora laughed softly as she opened the door again. "You guys have fun"

Elizabeth simply sighed as Aurora closed the door. "It won't be the same without you" she simply shrugged it off, however, and made her way towards Bella's room. She knocked once and then walked inside. Jonghyun and Bella were there, staring intently into each other's eyes. Bella's arms were around his shoulders and Jonghyun's were around her waist. They both turned to look at Liz. 

"C-Can't we get some privacy?" Bella shrieked.

"Why does this always happen to me?" Jonghyun groaned.

"S-Sorry. God, you two!" Elizabeth blushed as well.

"Baby what kind of mess did you leave behind-- Oh hey there" Minho yelled running inside Bella's and Jonghyun's room but suddenly stopped as he took in the situation. "You two are very touchy lately"

"We're girlfriend and boyfriend of course we're going to be touchy" Jonghyun said, pulling Bella closer.

"What did you want, Elizabeth?" Bella asked, a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"Group picture" Elizabeth said, raising her phone in the air. At the sound of "picture" Minho instantly stood next to Jonghyun and Bella, smiling widely. Elizabeth stood in front of them and then snapped the picture happily. A look of displeasure was on Jonghyun's and Bella's faces. 

"That's a keeper" Elizabeth smiled at her phone.

        

             Bella and Liz

Bella stared at Minho and Elizabeth. "You two.. really do like to match, don't you?"

Minho and Elizabeth looked at each other and blushed.

"You knew I was wearing pink so you chose that tie?"

"I chose this tie like five minutes ago"

"That is an amazing coincidence because--"

"You look amazing Liz--"

"You look awesome!"

They spoke over each other, flustered once again.

Jonghyun groaned once again. "Just get out of our room, okay?"

"We're leaving in 15!" Elizabeth announced, grabbing Minho's arm and walking out, closing the door behind her.

"Finally some time alone" Jonghyun said in a low voice, placing his face on Bella's warm neck.

Bella smiled and hugged him close. "Fifteen minutes, lover boy"

"That's enough time"

 

Rhea sighed softly as she applied some dark lipstick. She really didn't like clubbing all that much. She wasn't a heavy drinker either. But she would do this for her friends. Specially her newfound boyfriend who seemed to really enjoy parties.

Taemin got out of the bathroom with a big smile on his face. She could faintly hear the music coming from his phone. He never stopped listening to music. Though they were very different, Taemin resembled Aurora a bit.

"You look good" she admitted.

"You look beautiful" Taemin smirked, grabbing her by the waist and planting a soft kiss on her lips. Rhea smiled against his lips and then they quickly pulled away when they heard a knock on the door. Sam and Key walked inside, hand in hand. 

"What are you guys up to?" Key asked

"Having a moment which you just interrupted" Taemin glared at Key.

"Boo hoo. We're ready to leave. Just waiting for you guys" Key said

"Gosh, you guys are so slow" Sam whined.

"That's because you two started getting ready 5 hours ago!" Rhea rolled her eyes.

Key shrugged. "At least we finished first"

"Because you started--" Rhea was about to yell at them in annoyance but an excited Elizabeth walked inside with a happy Minho behind her.

"Ready to go!" she sang.

"Great because here we were telling these love birds--" Key started but Rhea interrupted him.

"Love birds? Look who's talking! At least we don't go around groping each other in public!" Rhea said defensively. 

"Yeah babe tell 'em" Taemin cheered her on, laughing.

"We do no such thing!" Sam said, her face turning red in anger and emberassment.

"Even if we did, which we don't, at least we show more affection in 2 days than you two would in 10 years" Key rolled his eyes, raising his hand for Sam to high five, which she did.

"Are you saying you're a better couple than us? Because I'll tell you right now, I almost died saving this guy!" Rhea yelled, raising her hand for Taemin to high five.

The four began arguing loudly, to which Elizabeth rolled her eyes to. Minho looked at them curiously. He then looked at Elizabeth's phone. He quickly took it from her hands.

"Who's up for a group picture?" he yelled.

Instantly, the teenagers stopped arguing as they posed together for the picture. 

Minho smirked as Elizabeth gapped in amazement. "Impressive, Minho" She pointed the camera at the four and smiled. "Say cheese!"

 Sam and Rhea

 

 

Elizabeth looked down at her phone and smiled. "We're leaving in 10!" she announced before leaving with Minho.

 

 

Author's Note

It is 2:49 am and.. I did this chapter in like?? 20 minutes? I'll probably come back tomorrow morning and check if there are any mistakes or anything but yeah! Enjoy!

+ To understand why Minho and Elizabeth are so flustered over matching, you should probably check out the Dazzling chapter. I added something :3

++ Oh! And since I didn't have the chance, here's Yesung!