Change of Heart: Mistakes

✈✿ Country Girls Meet City Boys ✿✈

Final Change of Heart:

Mistakes


"Tell us the story again" 

"Again, Elizabeth?"

"Yeah, from the start"

The group groaned but Key and Sam simply moved closer to each other. Sam laid her head on Key's shoulder and Key laced his fingers with hers. They were all in the family room where they had their first night tradition. It was well past midnight and also a Saturday night. Luckily for them, they didn't have to work on Sundays.

"It just happened" Sam said, this time summarizing it as short as possible.

"Hey, that's not the whole story" Elizabeth pouted

"But nobody wants to hear it. Matter 'fact, Sam and Key.. get a room!" Jazmin made a face.

"Well, it's getting kind of late" Rhea said as she yawned. "Come on, maknae, I'll take you to your room"

But Aurora was already sleeping soundly in Onew's arms and Onew just looked at her with a soft gaze. Rhea was about to shake her but Onew looked up at her.

"Trust me on this one, she'll be fine. I'll take her to our room" Onew said

"A-Alright, then" Rhea nodded then turned to Taemin. "Come on, Taeminnie. We're going to sleep"

"So early? But I'm not even tired" Taemin said and then yawned. He then proceeded to blush.

"Of course you aren't." Rhea rolled her eyes "Tell you what, if you go to sleep now, I promise to get you some banana milk" she gave him a smile.

"Yay!" Taemin cheered and clinged on to Rhea's arm like a small kid. Rhea simply giggled and they both walked out of the room. 

Onew carefully stood up and carried Aurora bridal style out of the room. 

"Well, I guess we better sleep. Come on, kitten" Key said as he stood up with his hands in hers. They walked out the room swinging their hands.

"Come on, Bella. It's time to go to bed" Jonghyun shook Bella since she was slowly starting to fall asleep on his lap.

"Noo" she mumbled

"I'll give you chocolate" Jonghyun said brightly

Bella sighed and sat straight. "Alright.."

Jonghyun grabbed her by the shoulders and stood her up. He faced her, knelt down, wrapped his arms around the back of her knees and lifted her up in a fireman lift. She whined sleepily and hit his back softly. Jonghyun, however, didn't care and simply made his way to the door.

"Goodnight, guys. Come on, Bella, let's go get your chocolate" Jonghyun said as he walked out of the room. They could hear Bella's soft and sleepy "yay" from the family room.

Elizabeth looked at Minho hopefuly. He simply stood up and walked out of the room rubbing his eyes and scratching his back.

"So much for chivalry" Elizabeth rolled her eyes and walked out of the room. Before, however, she turned around to look at Jazmin and Yesung. "Aren't you going to sleep, guys?"

"Yeah, just let me finish writing these notes down in my notebook" Jazmin said as she strummed her guitar.

"I-I'll just.. keep her some company" Yesung said and pointed at Jazmin.

"Alright. Goodnight" Elizabeth said as she yawned softly and then walked away.

Jazmin continued to strum her guitar with a small smile. She mumbled random made up lyrics. The ones she liked, she wrote down. The ones she didn't, she simply shook her head at her words and laughed.

"You ask me always.. You.. You always ask me just how much I love you" she sang softly as she played the chords "At times you..."

"Need any help?" Yesung asked

"What do you know about song making?" Jazmin made a face at him

"Way more than you, that's for sure" Yesung narrowed his eyes at her. "That's why I'm offering to help"

Jazmin put her guitar down. "What did you just say?"

"I'm just saying, you need the help. And maybe some singing lessons?" Yesung said

Jazmin simply looked down at her guitar and stayed quiet. She sniffed and her shoulders shuddered.

"Erm.. J-Jazmin?" Yesung said softly, afraid she was going to spat at him. "Jaz--"

"Why don't you just leave me alone for once?" Jazmin yelled at him as she looked up. She had tears in her eyes and she looked hopeless. She simply stood up and ran out of the room.

"...Too far?" Yesung cringed and then looked down. He nodded to himself. "Too far" 

He sighed. How was he going to fix it? Sure, he loved teasing Jazmin to wits end but he never expected her to cry over that little comment. Singing really was her hobby, he concluded. But how was he going to fix this?

In the corner of his eyes he saw it.

Her guitar.


Jazmin was laying in the corner of her room, holding a crumbled toilet paper to her face. She sniffed and wiped her nose with the back of her hand. How could he? Singing and song writing was the one thing she thought she was good at and he just went ahead and broke her apart. Not to mention that she finally thought they were having a connection. But no, he just had to ruin it. 

She stood up and walked up to the bathroom. She started brushing her teeth sadly. She suddenly heard strumming of a guitar. She quickly spit the toothpaste out and walked back to the room.

"You always ask me just how much I love

She carefully walked to the door. Yesung was there, her guitar hanging from his shoulders. 

"..At times you would be restless about the future that is still far away" Yesung sang

"Yesung, it's late. You're going to--"

"Don't worry, don't trouble yourself. To me you're a perfect person. Even when you just brathe, even without make-up on, your beautiful and dazzling"

"Yesung, why are you doing this? What the hell is--"

"I think of you just once a day. It can't be more, because I'm saving you up. Even the hardest day has sunshine, because you.. Because you're here, it's okay that's all I need" Yesung sang softly.

Jazmin's gaze softened. "You... finished the song" 

"Not exactly. I only have the first verse and the chorous" Yesung pouted. "I need a real expert in both singing and song writing to help me" 

Jazmin scoffed and crossed her arms. 

"I need.. you, Jazmin" Yesung looked up and stared at Jazmin with the most beautiful pair of eyes.

Jazmin stared at him with a raised eyebrow for the longest time. Her expressin turned into a softer one once again before she cracked a smile. "Jerk"

Yesung laughed softly. He knew this was her way of showing him just how much she cared about him as much as he cared about her. 

"Brat" he replied

 

 

 

Author's Note

No more writer's block, I promise. Thank you for sticking with me after all of this. Wow you guys are simply amazing. Thank you!

Saranghae~