Ice Cream

✈✿ Country Girls Meet City Boys ✿✈

PizzaIce Cream, and Flirting 

(part 2: Ice Cream)

 

The following events are based on a hilarious true story.

Sorry to my twin Li, the Jerry to my Tom, Isa, and my Unnie, Rena.


The group made their way to the Ice Cream parlor which was just across the plaza. The place was less packed but it still had a couple of teenagers inside.

The little bell rang as the Rhea opened the door for her friends. Everyone walked in and then she went behind them. She looked back and saw a couple of guys their lips and smirking. The girls sitting with them were not very pleased, needless to say. They didn't look like they were actually on a date, yet they looked pretty mad that the attention wasn't on them.

Rhea looked at what the boys were looking at and saw it was the maknae. She was dancing around to a song that was playing softly in the background and she cheered happily as she looked at her desired ice cream. Rhea simply looked back at the boys, who hadn't really noticed her at all, shook her head, and walked to her friends.

"Hey, donsaeng. Some guys are staring at your booty" Rhea laughed

Aurora's eyes widened but then she laughed. "Then let them have a good show"

"Ey~! Yo! Calm down there!" Onew's eyes widened as he dragged her to the counter. Aurora laughed at his protectiveness.

"Ohhh I want the bubblegum ice cream" Elizabeth smiled widely.

"Sure, I'll buy it for you" Minho said taking out his wallet.

"But we were the ones who invited you. I'll just ask Rhea-Unnie--"

"Liz, it's fine. I got it" Minho gave off one of his flaming smiles. Elizabeth swore she could melt right then and there. Even if she was surrounded by ice creams. But.. she didn't like him. Or did she?

"What do you want, Jazzy?" Yesung asked and poked her stomach.

Jazmin covered her stomach and glared at him playfully before going over to the counter and looking over the ice creams. She looked up at the counter lady who looked like she really didn't want to be there. She looked back down at the ice creams and smiled.

"Chocolate, of course." Jazmin smiled

"You are such a chocolate freak" Yesung laughed

"Shut it, jerk" Jazmin rolled her eyes.

"You brat" Yesung said and hugged her tightly, laying his chin on her shoulder.

"Okay, so what have we learned?" Onew scolded.

"We don't shake our butts in public" Aurora said

"And what else?" Onew raised his eyebrow.

Aurora sighed. "We don't tell the boys looking to enjoy the view"

"That's my beautiful donsaeng" Onew messed her hair and smiled.

Aurora stuck her toungue out and blushed, letting her bangs cover her eyes. 

"Now come here, you deserve a good cookies and creme ice cream" Onew smiled.

"Yay! Oppa!" Aurora squealed and hugged Onew's arm. Onew simply chuckled at this.

Sam and Key were already sitting in a table for two by the window, drinking a strawberry milkshake together. They laughed and blushed now and then. Key would whisper sweet things to her and Sam would turn deep red and cover with her hand as she laughe.

"So, you are just gonna sit there like two unsocial pieces of ?" Jazmin questioned

"Pretty much. We love being together" Sam smiled

"Fine then! Leave us behind" Jazmin said dramatically and took a seat. In the table where she sat, Rhea, Bella, Jonghyun, Onew, Aurora and Yesung were already sitting down.

Rhea laughed along with her friends until she stopped to look at the table of teenagers she saw when she walked in. The three boys were laughing but the four other girls simply rolled their eyes. Rhea looked back at her friends and rolled her eyes as well.

"es.." she muttered under her breathe.

"Hey, Rebecca, I brought you some ice cream" Taemin said and sat in front of her.

Rhea cringed. "Just Rhea, remember?" she took her ice cream.

"Sorry. Rhea. Right. I keep forgetting" Taemin laughed softly.

Rhea smiled. "Thank you"

"Kyaaaaaaaaaa~!"

The group turned to look at the only one who could make that noise with surprise. "Elizabeth~!" they yelled

Minho had his hands in his head and he looked stressed. Elizabeth fell quiet and looked at the floor, her bubblegum ice cream all over the floor.

"Elizabeth.. are you okay?" Rhea asked as she walked up to her.

Elizabeth nodded slowly. The lady that looked like she really didn't want to be there, narrowed her eyes at them and then rolled her eyes to what she was doing a few seconds before.

"I am not cleaning that up" she muttered

"Do you want me to buy you another one?" Minho asked

Elizabeth shook her head.

"But your ice cream" Rhea protested

"It's fine" Elizabeth sighed. "I don't deserve another ice cream. I feel like an extreme failure"

"Elizabeth" Rhea whined and rolled her eyes. "Stop being so dramatic. Here, let me just buy you--"

"Rebecca. I don't want another one" and with that, Elizabeth walked away to the table miserably.

Rhea entered her wallet inside her purse again. "Well.. okay, then! Don't take my kindness! No wonder my heart is black towards you people" she rolled her eyes and walked to the table as well. 

Minho walked over to their table and sat next to Elizabeth. She sighed.

"I'm sorry. You had payed for that ice cream and it just slipped--"

"It's fine, Liz. Why do you have to stress so much over small things?" Minho asked

"That's Liz. Stressing herself waaaay too much over small things" Bella laughed.

"Did we ask for Bella to in the conversation?" Elizabeth glared at her. Bella simply shrugged and looked back at Jonghyun.

Minho placed his arm around Elizabeth's shoulder. "You can push my arm away any other day, Liz, but tonight, please, let me comfort you" 

Elizabeth layed her head on his chest. "Alright, Choi Minho. I won't push your arm away. It's actually quite comforting"

"We can share my ice cream" Minho said

"That sounds like a wonderful idea" Elizabeth smiled. 

After they were all finished with their ice creams, they agreed to go out and walk around the plaza some more before finally heading home. As they walked out of the ice cream parlor, the annoying boys from earlier started whistling and cheering. Rhea looked back at them while biting her lip and eyes wide open. Aurora looked back at them innocently and gave them a curious look. Bella simply did a "pst" sound and continued to walk outside. Elizabeth looked back at them in surprise. Sam was too busy staring at Key's eyes to even notice the existance of the three boys. And Jazmin flipped them off without looking back.

"You ain't having none of this" Jazmin muttered

Onew grabbed Aurora's shoulders and pushed her outside while glaring at the boys. Minho simply pulled Elizabeth's hand hard and with only one pull, Elizabeth was out the door. Taemin tugged Rhea's hand innocently.

"Noona, ignore them. Let's go" Taemin muttered under his breathe while staring at the boys with a perfect poker face.

Rhea glared at them before finally leaving the ice cream place. After a few seconds of walking, they soon forgot what had happened in their last seconds in th ice cream parlor. That was until the girls started getting surrounded by a bunch of guys at the same time.

"Noonas~! Wow! We didn't know you were in town already!" one of the guys exclaimed.

"Why didn't you stop by Jinyoung's party last week, Rhea-Noona? Didn't you get the invitation?" another guy yelled

"G-Guys! We're kind of with someone at the moment" Rhea said.

"Will you all be able to come to my party tomorrow?" another asked.

"W-We'd love to but--"

The boys' face turned to instant anger in a matter of seconds. Who were these boys? They didn't know that the girls.. their girls.. were this popular around town! They hissed.

"Sam Noona, are you still considering of going out with me next friday?" a guy pleaded

"Um.. Excuse me. T-That's my girlfriend y-you're talking to" Key said "So.. Could you not?"

A guy pushed Key back to where his friends were. Key's eyes widened. "Excuse me?!"

"There is no way we'll get through that crowd of.. fanboys!  Rhea must be holding it all in!" Teamin sighed

The fanboys continued to drown the girls with questions and invitations while the girls could only blush and fake a big smile.

"This is the opposite of what usually happens. Girls are supposed to be after us! Not vice versa!" Minho whined.

"They're harrasing Jazmin." Yesung's fists clenched.

"They're touching Aurora's hair. She hates it when they do that. Why doesn't she burst?" Onew clenched his teeth.

"She's too polite to say anything" Key sighed. "I just want my Sam back"

"Bella.. She hates social situations" Jonghyun said frantic.

"We need to get them out of there" Minho said, determined.

 

Author's Note

Boys: OUR GIRLS! *glomps girls*

Girls: Erm.. Uh.. Guys?

I just wanna thank Roo again for the new.. poster.. And now.. I have to choose.. in.. between.. five backgrounds.. again... Thanks..? 

No, definitely! Thank you, Roo Unnie! You're the best :3

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! 

SARANGHAE MY LOVELY READERS~!