The Mistake

✈✿ Country Girls Meet City Boys ✿✈

The Mistake


The boys were all in Onew's house, getting pimped. They were in front of a large wall-sized mirror, fixing their clothes and and hair as they laughed loudly. They were all wearing shades, even if it was dark outside. Taemin turned, winking at his reflection. "Are you guys ready to party?"

Minho chuckled, fixing his leather jacket. "Of course. A couple of drinks, about a dozen of girls... The perfect night. Onew, I hope your parents don't mind me bringing a few girls over, hmm?"

Onew shrugged, glaring. "Whatever. Those idiots are out of town for the weekend. Let's bring whoever we want. We can take dad's alcohol too~"

Jonghyun smirked. "Now that's how I like it. A night out with mah' boys" he placed his arms around Taemin's and Yesung's shoulders.

"I think you're already drunk, hyung" Taemin said taking his arm in disgust and moving it away from his shoulder.

Yesung chuckled as he also took Jonghyun's arm off his shoulder.

"We're taking my car." Onew said raising his keys to show his friends. "Time to party~!" he said and smirked through his sunglasses.

 


The boys were driving home. It was around 1 AM and they were all pissed drunk. The only one who had some conscious to drive was Yesung and even he couldn't stop laughing now and then. Key was in the front with Yesung while the others sat in the backseat. Minho, Key and Jonghyun were the laughing drunk. They would laugh at anything anyone said and would try to make out with every girl they saw. Onew and Taemin were the "looking for unnecessary fights" kind of drunk. They had fought with six other men at the bar and they got kicked out. And Yesung was the depressing drunk. He would cry over anything, literally. He'd go around the club asking girls why the sky couldn't be pink instead of blue and then cried about it. He would also asked random strangers "Where his life was going?" and "Why he was the way he was". Point was that they were messed up badly. They couldn't realize what they were doing or where they were going.

They were still pretty far away from their house when they suddenly crashed into something. Onew poked his head out and groaned.

"Smartass! You crashed into a tree!" Onew said.

"I didn't mean tooooooo~" Yesung whined and started sobbing in his hands.

"I will beat you up!" Onew yelled.

"Guys.. guys.." Jonghyun snorted and placed his index finger on Onew's lip. "It's alright. Come over here and kiss me. Everything will be alright~"

"What in your right mind do you think you're doing?" Taemin asked.

They all got out of the car. Onew and Jonghyun were fist fighting. Only problem was that Onew was trying to hit him but Jonghyun would dodge and try to kiss him. 

Minho and Key got out by the other side, laughing hard. They would point and laugh at Onew and Jonghyun. Yesung opened his door and rolled to the sidewalk, sobbing and walking around in a drunken fashion. Meanwhile all of this was happening and Taemin just sat inside the car cussing at them loudly. They looked like a circus act.

There was no possible way these six boys were getting home tonight.


The six girls were walking home from the mall. After they were done shopping (at around 9 PM), they begged their mothers to have dinner at a nearby diner but they would deny. They all said they would pay with their own money and if they wanted the mothers could go home. The moms agreed and let them stay with the condition that Aurora's mother would pick them up at 10:30 PM. Only problem was that there was a birthday party going on and the waiters would barely pay attention to them. They called and told Aurora's mother this and she said that they had to pay the cost which was walking home. They all groaned and complained but agreed anyway. They were done eating at 12:30 AM and started heading home. They were now walking down the streets. Rhea and Aurora had their earphones on and shut everyone out. Elizabeth, Jazmin, and Bella just talked about random topics. Sam was just staring at her feet until she heard some yells and laughters.

"Yo guys.. Do you hear that?" Sam asked

Aurora pulled her earphones down to her neck. Rhea took out her earbuds. The three parrots stopped talking and looked at their friend.

"Hear what?" Jazmin asked

"The.. laughter and.. yelling.." Sam said "It sounds like it's around the corner..."

They all nodded.

"Should we go investigate?" Bella asked

"Aw, hell no~! Haven't you ever watched scary movies, Jeung Isabella?! This is how we become targets and get murdered!" Rhea said placing her hands on her hips.

"But what if somebody needs help?" Bella asked

"I don't think our parents would pay the money to get us back, so we shouldn't--" Aurora stared before a sound of glass shattering was heard.

"Okay, maybe we should.." Jazmin said "It's on our way home anyway..."

The girls all agreed (except Rhea who kept saying that they were going to get ) and started walking slowly around the corner. They peeked and saw six drunks boys.

"Urgh. They're just drunk.." Bella rolled her eyes "What a bummer.. I wanted adventure!"

"Guys~ Guys... THOSE ARE GIRLS! Let's stalk them~!" one of them (Minho) said.

"They can hear you, " another one of them (Onew) said while glaring at him.

"They disgust me..." Elizabeth made a face, "Let's just ignore them, okay?" They all turned to leave, but they heard someone drunkly yell, "FINALLY~! THE PEASANTS HAVE ARRIVED!" A skinny boy with weird colored hair(Key) jumped on Sam, making her trip. Luckily, she regained her balance before both of them fell. Rhea made a disgusted face, stepping back. Unfortunately, she bumped into Taemin. His eyes widened, and he pushed his glasses up so she wouldn't recognize him. He knew this girl, and he honestly wanted nothing to do with her.

Aurora simply stared at them, her eyebrows furrowed. "Um, girls? Maybe.. Maybe.. Maybe we should take them home, they can't even walk straight..."
 
The other girls stared at her for a while, Bella even asking, "Someone spiked your cheesecake, huh?"
 
After a lot of convincing, they decide to help them home, walking of course. The guys complain, but they had no other way of getting home if it wasn't with the girls' help. Taemin was the one giving them directions, but at the same time cussing at them. Meanwhile, Key attempted to stay on Sam's back, but she kept pushing him away.
 
Rhea kept muttering about how stupid the situation was, and decided to pop her earbuds back on. She was helping Jonghyun walk, and he kept trying to kiss her. She suddenly smacked him right in the face, making the other guys laugh rudely. Onew smirked. "If she's gonna keep hitting him, I like her~"
 

 

When they finally get to Taemin's mansion, the guy's parents were all there, waiting in a line. Even Onew's, who were supposed to be in a business trip in China. They all ran to their kids, giving them hugs and kisses. A slender, fragile looking woman asked where Onew's car was, and who were the kind ladies who had come with them. Liz guessed she was Onew's mom, whoever he was.
 
Rhea, as the oldest, explains that they saw that the guys crash into a tree, and that they decided to help them back home. The parents gasp and proceed to yell at the guys, until Taemin's mom recognizes Rhea. The business woman her head to the side before asking. "Aren't you.. Amaterasu's daughter?"
 
Rhea nods with a smile. "You know my mother, ma'am?"
 
Taemin closes his eyes, awaiting the moment that his childhood rival recognized him, but it was interrupted by a female shriek. 
 
Yesung's mom had ran to Liz, hugging her tightly. "Heungsoo~! Look! If it isn't Elizabeth!" The woman pinched her cheeks, making Yesung stare at her in disgust. "You're going to japan with your friends tomorrow, right~? Your mom told me about it on our last reunion together at the office! Some sort of farm?"
 
Liz nods with a smile. "Yes, like every other year~"
 
"Interesting.. Well.. Have a safe night, girls~! Our chauffer would gladly take you home~"
 
The girls all shake their heads with kind smiles. "Oh, no ma'am! Our parents must be worried sick... We'll walk~" They bow to the elder people and walk away without glancing at the boys.
 
~~
 
"I CAN'T BELIEVE ALL SIX OF YOU! YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN HURT, THIS IS THE LAST STRAW!"
 
The guys just winced in pain. They had a huge hangover, including headaches and vomit. Taemin's father yelled in annoyance. "You have gone too far now!"
 
Minho's dad shook his head. "That's why we've decided to take extreme measures!"
 
Taemin sighs, rubbing his temples. "I don't care if you take my phone away. I'll just buy another one." He shrugs, rolling his eyes.
 
Yesung's mom smirks, shaking her head.  "No. More extreme than that~ You will all be sent away to a farm to work your entire summer! It's time you learn values, like responsiblity and respect~!" Jonghyun's mom nods, smirking as well. "Last night was the last straw, I'm serious!"
 
The guys were whining and complaining despite their headaches. Suddenly, Minho asks."...Wait.. where exactly is the farm?"
The smile of Yesung's mom widens. She raises six tickets and shows it to them.
 
"Japan~!"