His Shy Kitten

✈✿ Country Girls Meet City Boys ✿✈

His Shy Kitten


"What a good day of work" Sam stretched and then hid under the covers. She smiled at the warmth and slowly closed her eyes. But her happiness didn't last long as she felt herself jump in mid air. Key had jumped on top of the bed and in one swift movement and took Sam's blankets.

Sam groaned loudly which only caused Key to smirk. Why hadn't she guessed that this wasn't going to last long? She was absolutely tired. She always felt like this after the first day of working in the farm. Even her friends silently agreed that they were all too tired to even fight back the stupid small arguments that their roommates would start. There was a beautiful, peaceful silence around the house and she really should've known that it wasn't going to last long.

Sam sat up and took the blankets and wrapped them around herself with a sigh of relief. Key just ignored this and took the blankets again. Sam was frustrated. She screamed at the top of her lungs, not really caring if anyone heard.

"Listen punk~! If you would've worked at least 10% of what I did today, you would be drained. And only then would you have half the right to even share the blanket with me. But you didn't do because you're an arogant . Since you didn't do sh--" 

What Key did next, Sam couldn't know if she felt either irritated or completely awestruck. Key layed on top of Sam and placed his hand on top of .

"Shh.. Now isn't this better? With me on top of you, you can get my warmth and don't need a blanket. And with my hand on top of your mouth, I don't have to hear your annoying whining" Key smirked. "Now we can both sleep. Goodnight" 

Sam continued to struggle and struggle. Finally, Key got off her and layed on his side of the bed. Sam continued to rant over how stressed and tired she was until Key threw the blanket on top of both of them. He turned his back on her.

"There. The blanket's on top of you. Can you shut up and sleep now, kitten?" Key asked

Sam just layed there, speechless. "I-I'm not a kitten--" 

"Yes you are. You're my kitten. Goodnight" he mumbled

Sam barely whispered a "Goodbye" before she turned her back on him and sighed deeply. She didn't know if it was pure coincidence that he knew cats were her favorite animal or he was just truly messing with her mind. All she could hear was Key's voice calling her 'Kitten' over and over again until she finally drifted off to sleep.

 

Author's Note

I am so sorry for my long hiatus. I was just so blocked with all of my stories. Sorry, Roo, for not updating your birthday story. Sorry, Juhan, for not updating your dubu story. Sorry, everyone, for letting you down. I promise I'll be back on track sooner than later. 

Also, I'm sorry this chapter was only Key and Sam.. Unless you're Key-biased..Then no, I'm not sorry at all and I hope you enjoyed it. Next chapter will be the next morning and what happens and yada yada.

Saranghae my lovely readers <3