Fun at the Waterfall

✈✿ Country Girls Meet City Boys ✿✈

Fun at the Waterfall


Minho put Night to a stop as they reached the waterfall. Liz got off and tied Night to a tree.

"You did great for your first time" Elizabeth complimented.

"Why, thank you" Minho chuckled. "I try to be at my best.. every time" 

Elizabeth punched his shoulder. "What did I say 'bout that big ego, eh?"

Minho rubbed the spot he got punched in. "Ah, no bragging, I know, I know" he rolled his eyes.

Elizabeth leaned in and kissed his cheek. "Good boy"

Minho turned red and his friends cheered and splashed water at the "happy couple". Elizabeth instantly turned red as well and tugged her hat down in an attempt to cover her face.

"Ey~! Minho's getting some action, I see" Jonghyun smirked.

"Wipe that smirk off your face, you hear me?" Sam yelled 

"Nah, let him be Sammy~! It's time Liz here got a boyfriend" Jazmin said

"H-He's not my boyfriend, alright?" Elizabeth yelled

"Don't hide the truth from us, ey? We're your best friends!" Rhea yelled

"I hate all of you" Elizabeth glared at them.

"We love you too, pumpkin pie" Key yelled and winked at her.

"Don't go winking at Minho's girl, dude!" Yesung yelled

"Yeah! Wink at Sammy. Bet she'll like that" Rhea smirked at Sam's angered expression.

"W-What's that supposed to mean?!" Sam asked

"That Key's head over heels for you" Elizabeth yelled

"And you're totally head over heels for him" Taemin yelled

The teenagers cheered, once again, as Key tried to nag at them and Sam simply slowly sank down in the water. 

"Yah! Cut it out!" Key nagged "That's really stupid and you're all super immature" 

"Oh, come on, Key! Have some fun will ya?" Onew yelled "Here, have a beer" he said grabbing one from the small cooler that was next to Aurora. Aurora had to cover her face since Onew's shirtless body was right in front of her as he leaned down to pick a beer.

"Oh, don't tease Aurora that way, Onew" Jazmin yelled

"Yeah, the poor girl can't stand being so close to you that way" Sam furrowed her eyebrows.

Onew, ignoring the blushing Aurora and her friends's comments, threw the beer at Key. "Bottoms up!" 

"Why won't you pass me a beer? Is it because I'm a girl?" Rhea raised her eyebrow

"Uh, yeah" Jonghyun laughed.

"Y-You bastard!" Rhea yelled before tackling him and drowning him into the water.

The group laughed. 

"Somebody help Jonghyun before he dies. He obviously can't take Rhea" Yesung said

"Yeah, but let's think about it. Wouldn't it be better if Jonghyun weren't with us?" Taemin teased

"Jonghyun!" Bella yelled as she tried to get Rhea off him. 

"Help me she's a beast!" Jonghyun yelled as he finally breathed in some air.

"Rhea this isn't the way!" Bella yelled

"And if you look to the left, you can see the love birds being interrupted by Rhea" Yesung said

"Okay, no, shut up." Jazmin tossed her hair behind, taking a sip of her soda. She had moved to the log, next to Aurora.

"Who's talking to you?" Yesung spat

"Oh my goooooosh, shut up." Jazmin rolled her eyes

Onew pointed at Yesung and Jazmin, "And if you look over HERE, you can see the lovebirds--"

"No, Onew, I think the right expression is angry birds" Aurora fluttered her eyes at Jazmin and Yesung.

"CAN YOU GUYS BE QUIET?" Elizabeth yelled, to no luck.

"No, no. The real angry birds here are Taemin and Rhea. Perfect little fighting angry birds" Minho teased

Rhea raised her eyebrow. "Excuse me?"

"Can we drop the stupid love conversation and go back to the fun?" Bella asked

"When did we ever have fun with these peasants, here?" Rhea raised her eyebrow at the boys.

"Hey, that's no way to talk to people as amazing as us" Key furrowed his eyebrows at her.

"It's a perfect way to talk to peasants. But if Bella wants to go back to fun, let's do that" Rhea shrugged 

"Oh, we know what kind of fun you wanna have, Rhea" Jonghyun smirked

"Didn't I say we drop it?" Rhea stared at him with pure hatred.

Jonghyun shuddered in fear. "Alright, alright" he threw his arms in the air in defeat.

And no more love conversations were brought up that day, unless the person wanted to get killed by Rhea's deadly glares.


"Come on, already, Aurora! The water is amazing" Onew persisted as he grabbed Aurora's arm and pulled her, to no avail.

"I said I was fine with sitting in this log" Aurora said digging her nails in the log. She was looking down, letting her bangs cover her face.

"Come on, Aurora~! The game won't be the same without you" Jazmin called 

"Yeah, stop being such a baby" Bella teased

"I'm no baby!" Aurora pouted

"Then come play shark with us!" Taemin yelled

"You only want her to play because the smallest member of the group is supposed to be the shark" Key yelled

"Bwoah?! Then, Aurora-ssi, you really have to play now!" Taemin said anxiously

"No! I just don't want to play, alright?" Aurora spat

They all stared at her, determinately. 

"Are you going get in the water?" Onew asked, hands in hips, as he stood in front of Aurora. He looked like he was ready to scold her.

"Erm.. No, not really" Aurora shook her head.

Onew kneeled down and grabbed her in his arms, carrying her bridal style. Aurora squealed.

"Put me down, Onew~!" Aurora shrieked.

"And why would I want to do that?" Onew smiled as he slowly entered the water.

"B-Because.. I have rights.. as a person!" Aurora complained

"Key, catch her for me, will ya?" Onew smirked

Key nodded. 

"He's not gonna throw her, right?" Rhea asked looking around at her friends.

"On one.." Onew teased swaying Aurora back and then forth.

"Onew" Aurora whispered

"Right?" Rhea asked once again but her friends simply ignored her as they smiled at Onew's teasing nature.

"On two.." 

"Onew, maybe it's best if you put her dow--" 

"And on three!"

"Onew!" Rhea yelledu

"Kyaaaaaaaaa~!" Aurora shrieked.

Rhea who had decided to cover her eyes to not see her donsaeng's death, heard everyone snickering and giggling. She slowly uncovered her eyes to see Onew shifting back and forth as if Aurora's weight had suddenly increased.

"Aurora.. please" Onew whimpered

Aurora had stuck her nails deep in Onew's skin and held on top his neck.

"That's what you get you big, mean, bully" Rhea crossed her arms and glared at him.

"I wasn't actually going to throw her, Rebecca" Onew rolled her eyes. 

"I don't care! Put her down" Rhea ordered.

Onew rolled his eyes and put Aurora on the floor. As Onew rubbed his neck in embarassment, Aurora leaned in closer, stood on her tipy-toes and gave his cheek a soft kiss. Onew looked up to see Aurora gone since she had walked back to her place in the log.

"I'll go in next time. I promise" Aurora smiled

Onew nodded while touching his kissed cheek. And he should've known that as soon as he entered the water again, his friends would start cheering.

Because that's exactly what they did.