Where Did The Party Go?

✈✿ Country Girls Meet City Boys ✿✈

Aurora closed the door after waving her friends goodbye. They loudly made their way towards the van and as soon as they the van, loud music spilled out from the speakers. She chuckled softly as she turned to Onew.

"Now that it's just us.. What do you want to do?" she asked.

She had been quite nervous. Everyone around her had started dating someone and it sprouted feelings for Onew she didn't know she had before. She had been looking forward for some time alone with him for a while but it was nearly impossible so many people in one single house.

He gave her a wide smile before pulling out a gun and pointing it directly at her face. "Kill you, of course!" 

 

Aurora gasped for air as she sat up from her bed. Onew, who was sitting in the desk with his computer, ran to her and wrapped his arms around her.

"What's wrong, Aurora? What's wrong?" Onew asked, holding her close.

Aurora pushed him away and took quick, short breathes.

Onew felt and looked hurt. How could she just push him away? Then again, what right did he have to touch her like that? He just really wanted to comfort her but it seemed like he could never do so.

Aurora finally calmed down and looked up at Onew. The hurt look on his face made her feel ashamed. How could she push him away like that? She looked at him, frowning.

"S-Sorry. I just had a nightmare. I didn't realize it was..." she blinked, remembering her dream. She wanted to run away from him but she knew it would be rude. Logically speaking, he couldn't really kill her. Ilogically speaking, he could really kill her.

"Didn't realize it was me? I-It's okay, really. It was rude of me to hold you like that without your permission" Onew said, trying his best to keep his cool.

"I actually really liked it!" Aurora blurted out.

I can't tell my killer my weaknesses!

Onew beamed.

She liked it! I-I mean.. Oh God..

"Is everyone gone?" Aurora asked looking around her room. Everything was in place, everything was alright.

"Yes. It's been an hour already" Onew chuckled then he looked down, rubbing the back of his neck. "I-I was thinking about watching some movies in the living room! But then you.. fell asleep." Onew frowned.

Aurora gave him the biggest smile she could muster. "I'm awake now!"

Onew smiled as he looked at her. "Well, great then! Let's go downstairs, then!"

Aurora laughed nervously.

I'm dead, I'm so dead, I'm so so dead

 

 

The sound of loud music made Taemin feel warm inside. Bars and clubs were his usual weekends and he was glad he could finally cut lose after so long. He turned to look at Rhea, yelling at Jonghyun to lower the volume of the radio.

He didn't want to look like a fool in front of Rhea. He thought a lot about the argument with Key and Sam. She almost died to be able to save him. What had he done for her besides treat her horrible and feed her lies? He promised to control himself. He wanted to prove he was worthy of her.

Different thoughts were going through Yesung's head.

Tonight was the night. He had to ask Jazmin to be his girlfriend. He couldn't keep his feelings from her any longer. He turned to look at her apply more of her dark lipstick while seating in the passanger seat. She smacked her lips and smiled at her reflection. Yesung's heart warmed.

The group moved out of the van and huddled together towards the entrance. The girls were immdiately admitted in. The line wasn't that big, anyways and it seemed the bodyguards knew the girls already. The boys followed close, a bit jealous that some nobodies were flirting with their girls.

This was water under the bridge, however, after a couple of minutes passed.

Jonghyun and Bella were dancing on the dancefloor. Jonghyun had his arms around her, looking around making sure no one tried making any moves on her. Bella just swayed her hips from side to side, her eyes closed in content.

Rhea and Taemin were by the bar chatting happily over a couple of drinks. Taemin held her hand tightly and flashed smiles at her now and then to which Rhea blushed and giggled softly.

Key and Sam were swaying in perfect synch with the music, making all the heads turn towards them. Sam's short dress grabbed too much attention, thought Key as he pulled her closer.

Minho and Liz were sitting side by side on a booth, eating some onion rings they had ordered. Liz layed her head on his shoulder, laughing at his bad jokes.

Yesung, on the other hand, was trying to find Jazmin. He kept going out of his reach. In her drunken state, it was hard to keep her one place. He tried to confess his feelings near the bar and she walked away when she saw a waiter carrying some chicken wings. He had got her to dance with him and she walked away, saying she needed to get another drink. The night would be over before he got the chance to talk to her.

 

Aurora looked around for movies in the shelf, running her tiny finger through the big amount of CDs. She hummed to herself as she decided to choose a Disney movie. Tangled. It was funny, cute and not at all scary and murderous. She smiled as she kneeled down by the DVD to insert the CD. 

"Oh, Aurora~" Onew sang from the door way.

Aurora froze and slowly turned around.

"Tonight is going to be awesome." Onew smiled

"Oh, I was thinking the same thing" Aurora smiled nervously

"I planned everything! Like popcorn, jokes, and even your murder!" 

Aurora frowned slowly. "U-Uh.. What?"

"You heard me, silly." Onew quickly raised a bloody knife, his smile never leaving his face. "Your murder!"

Wait, how is it bloody if.. Oh no.. Grammy Oki? Aunt Rebs?!

Aurora could only stare at him in horror.

 

"Auroraaaa?" Onew called, waving his hand in front of her face.

Aurora blinked a couple times and then rubbed her eyes. Onew was standing close to her. Very close to her.

"Is something wrong?"

She fell back and tried to remember the last thing that happened before she spaced out.

Right.. Onew had walked in with a popcorn bowl behind his back and when he tried to surprise her with it, she imagined it was a knife. Then she had spaced out. She laughed awkwardly, rubbing her arm.

"I've inserted the movie" Aurora said, slowly getting off the floor and moving to the couch. She slowed patted the spot next to her and smiled. "C-Come! Sit"

Onew nodded with a smile and sat next to her, setting the popcorn on her lap. The lights were off and Onew slowly began taking the popcorn from the bowl. After a while, so did Aurora.

"This is a very silly movie" Onew said, scratching his head.

"It's a Disney movie" Aurora defended, crossing her arms. "My favorite one, at that!"

Onew rose his hands in defeat and chuckled. "Fine, fine. We'll leave it" he casually put his arm on her shoulder and smiled.

Aurora laughed softly then smiled. "Thanks.."

They continued to watch the movie in silence. "Hey, Onew?"

"Hmm?" Onew said mindlessly watching the movie.

"Why do you hate everyone?" she asked quietly.

Onew could barely hear her but for some reason, understood her. He frowned, clearing his throat. "I don't hate anyone"

"Well, you used to"

Onew closed his eyes and took a deep breathe. Aurora could sense him tensing up. "Aurora, I thought I didn't need anyone but myself. I wasn't even sure why I kept the boys around, honestly. But I'm glad I did, you know why?"

Aurora stared at him quietly.

"If I had pushed them away like I wanted to, I wouldn't have gotten into that mess back in Korea" Onew confessed. "If I hadn't gotten into that mess, I wouldn't have been sent here. If I wouldn't have been sent here, I wouldn't have learned how to get closer to my idiotic friends." Onew chuckled. "And I wouldn't have met you"

He turned to look at Aurora's blushing face and smiled.

"And that just wouldn't be no good, now would it?"

Aurora had never kissed a boy before, safe you count for that gross kid in Middle School that she was forced to kiss in Spin the Bottle.

More to the point, she had never kissed anyone.

But she kissed Onew like her life depended on it.

 

"This music is so loud" Rhea complained, shaking her head slowly.

"I-I know, right? So annoying!" Taemin rolled his eyes and grabbed his cup tightly. He looked away and took a big gulp of his beer.

So far, so not good. He hadn't impressed Rhea at all and she seemed a bit bored. He had ran out of things to say and, damn, did they really not know each other that much? So much for summer love.

"I'm going to the bathroom" Rhea excused herself as she left her seat and walked away.

Taemin groaned, and turned to the bartender with a somber look. "Two shots"

The barista looked at the poor boy in pity. "Too bad your girlfriend doesn't like you. She's got that ~! Give me her number when she breaks up with you" he chuckled.

 

Rhea looked at her reflection in the mirror and groaned. She applied more lipstick on her thin lips and frowned. She was boring Taemin out of his mind, she could feel it. She knew this atmosphere meant everything to him. He couldn't just stop being himself because he dated a girl, she knew that. She wanted him to have fun but she didn't know how to.

Just then, Sam walked in, laughing loudly with Jazmine.

"Oh- Oh my God! This is too good! Unnie, Jazmine is pissed drunk!" Sam laughed as she tried to get Jazmine to stand correctly.

"I'm perfectly--" Jazmine stopped as a hiccup left her lips then she giggled and continued, "fine!"

Sam laughed harder at this.

"Both of you are drunk, aren't you?" Rhea questioned, raising her eyebrow.

"Very" Sam nodded. "But don't tell Rhea Unnie she'll get sooo mad"

Rhea laughed at this and closed her purse after putting her lipstick back inside. "Seems like the way you two have fun is by getting drunk beyond repair" she shook her head and made her way out the door. She suddenly stopped and frowned. Maybe that's what she needed, to cut lose.

However, when she walked out of the bathroom and saw Taemin fist fighting a random guy by the bar, she thought, better not.

 

Yesung sighed as he sat in front of Minho and Key by the booth. Liz was at the bathroom, helping Sam and Jazmine get just a little less drunk than what they were.

Key was taking selfies on his phone and he would usually ask Minho to take one with him. After the first fifty, Minho got annoyed and told him to quit it.

"What's got you so down?" Key yelled over the loud music, looking at Yesung's sad looking face.

"I want to confess my feelings to Jazmine but she always slips from my fingers" Yesung yelled, pinching the crook of his nose. "And I think I may be getting a headache"

Minho laughed. "It's not like it used to be, huh?"

The sound of glass shattering and someone yelling snapped them out of their thoughts. They looked up and saw Taemin fighting the bartender and they groaned.

"One thing hasn't changed" Minho rolled his eyes as the three boys stood from the booth.

By the time the rest of the boys arrived, Jonghyun was already by the bar, trying to get Taemin's hands off the young man. He was cursing and pulling him back. "Taemin, god dammit, snap out of it!"

Taemin growled, turning to look at Jonghyun. "You should've heard the way he talked about Rhea!" He had bloodshot eyes and his hair was messy.

"It doesn't matter, man. Let it go" Minho said, grabbing one of Taemin's arms.

"No! He deserves to--"

"Taemin!" Rhea shrieked from across the bar. "Stop!" she ran to him and wrapper her arms around him.

Taemin noticeably relaxed under her touch. He wrapped his arms around her waist. "You should've seen the way--"

"I dont' care what others think of me, okay? What I care about right now is you" she said just for him to hear.

Taemin sighed softly, taking in her scent and closing his eyes.

"We're leaving" she said before pulling away. "Gentleman, get your girlfriends! We're leaving"

"I'm here" Bella said, holding a plate of french fies in her hands. She offered Jonghyun some and he simply put his arm around her waist

"God I love you so much" he said, landing a sweet kiss on her forehead.

"We don't know where our girlfriends are" Key said, motioning to himself and Yesung. Yesung blushed.

Liz suddenly appeared and Minho put his arm around her shoulder. Liz pointed her frail finger towards the dance floor where Jazmine and Sam were dancing. There was a circle formed around them.

"I tried my best" Liz said in defeat.

"God, Samantha. Do you ever give it a rest?" Key had muttered before walking to the dancefloor. He turned to look at Yesung and glared. "Aren't you coming with?"

"She's not my girlfriend" Yesung said, rubbing the back of his head.

Key rolled his eyes and grabbed Yesung by his arm. "Kim Kibum has to do everything around here"