An Amazing Summer

✈✿ Country Girls Meet City Boys ✿✈

An Amazing Summer


 

Lee Taemin placed a box of beers in the glass table by his pool. Life was pretty much perfect. He and his friends had just gotten out of school and they were all hanging out by his pool, talking about their plans for the summer.

Taemin was the kind of spoiled person everyone talks about. His parents were both very successful and well known lawyers in Seoul. He got anything and everything he wanted with just the snap of his fingers. Life had gone his way ever since he was a baby. And of course, he could never held charge for felonies.


"Taemin, bro.. Why didn't you bring more?" Jonghyun asked "You know I drink more than that"

That is Kim Jonghyun. He was the most popular among the people in his school. He was a quarterback in his school's American football team. Every girl in the school wanted a chance with him but the only problem was that he was a horrible ist. Women weren't good for anything but pleasing him which made most of the girls hate him.

"Could you stop it with the drinking? It's starting to get annoying" Onew said moving his sunglasses away from his face.

That is Lee Jinki better known as Onew. His friends had nicknamed him as "tofu" since behind that bad boy mask, he was pretty clumsy and silly(or used to be). Onew was the type of person that never listened to anyone. He didn't care who it was, he just wouldn't listen. He would tease and bully everyone. But not the physical kind of bullying, the verbal/emtional kind of bullying.

"So, what are the plans tonight?" Key asked as he took a sip of his drink.

Kim Kibum (Better known as Key) was the kind of person who bragged about everything. His father was owner of a big car company in Seoul while his mother owned a fashion line which spread all over Asia and ever America. He was rich in every way possible but not as spoiled as Taemin. What he did like to do, though, was brag about everything he had. This would end up in girls not wanting to go out with him, no matter how rich he was. 

"Meet some girls at the club" Minho said with a playful smirk on his face and took a sip of his drink.

That was Choi Minho. He was the ultimate playboy. Every girl thought he was extremely good-looking and his charming smile and attitude made every girl fall for him. Most people called him 'The Flaming Charisma.' He had used at least 90% of the girls in the school, though, and the girls that weren't used and even the ones that were, still wanted a piece of Minho.

"Minho, please" Yesung rolled his eyes "Meeting girls at the club? Seriously?"

"Uh.. Yeah what's so wrong with that?" Minho asked raising his eyebrow

"The club is the worst place to find girls unless you want " Yesung said

And that is Kim Yesung. He hated everyone at his school and everyone hated him. He thinks he's the best at everything. He doesn't really brag like Key but he tends to give off sarcastic comments at other people to make them feel horrible. This made every person in the school hate him except for his friends. 

"Language, please" Key said

 

"Look, all I'm saying is that club girls are just not good enough for us" Yesung rolled his eyes in annoyance

 

"Nobody is ever good enough for you, Yesung" Taemin said

 

"Yeah!~ Could you stop it with that bulls-" Minho started

 

"LANGUAGE!" Key yelled

 

Minho sighed. "Just stop it. You will never get a girlfriend at that pace"

 

"And why does he need a girlfriend?" Onew rolled his eyes "Let him die alone if that's what he wants"

 

"That is not what I want. I'm just waiting for the right girl~!" Yesung said matter-of-factly.

 

"Which will never come because nobody is ever good enough for you, Yesung" Taemin crossed his arms

 

"Can we just focus on the fact that school is over and we're finally free?" Key asked before Yesung started arguining.

 

"He's right. We're finally free and we can do whatever we want" Minho said

 

"Sleep at whatever hour!" Jonghyun said

 

"Sleep all day. Party all night" Yesung smirked

 

"And everything starts tonight" Onew cracked a smile (which was more like a smirk) for the first time that day

 

"Cheers" Minho raised his beer up in the air and his friends joined.

 

"This is going to be the best summer ever~!" Taemin smiled