I WILL Make It

Woogyu Flashback

NOVERMBER 2008:
woohyun dashed to seoul music and art school, sure it was further, but it was also better.
he was getting all the training he needed there. yeah, it had costed him alot of money, but he had gotten a job working with the ahjumma at the food stall from his drunken night four months ago.
and another job at some club as a sever, the tips were pretty good.
and on the upside he might be able to get back half the money from the tuition and total fees if he came in first placement with grades in the entire school. he was determined to do so for 2 reasons. #1 it would help him get ready for the auditions in january (it would also look good on any resume) #2 it would be good to have some cash award. he could use all the money he could get.

woohyun ran to the results board in the center of school where a bunch of other students were gatherd. making his way to the far left side only curious about one result. he crossed his fingers as he looked up to see the number one spot.....1.nam woohyun!!!!!
he had done it!!! oh my goshhh he had actually done it, after all the hard work and devotion, his efforts were paying off.

"YEAH!!!" he threw his fist in the air then started running around flapping his arms, unable to contain his excitement.
it had all been worth it, all the suffering was finally paying off.

he took out his cell phone excitedly about to call the first person that came into his mind, almost forgetting he hated him.
he looked at his list of contacts, sunggyu was at the very top, when he came back to his sensees. 
woohyun bit his lips and pushed options. he was about to push the delete button when someone came up behind him.
woohyun closed his phone and turned around. it was his composition teacher.

"congratulations, i knew you could do it nam woohyun." the teacher said giving him a handshake.

"ne, thank you." woohyun said as he bowed to the teacher.
when they finished talking woohyun turned and headed to his schools much bigger and nicer practice room.
he went there whenever he could. 
the auditions were only a month away, and now he had everything he needed.
he knew he had to be chosen. he WOULD be chosen. he was nam woohyun. he worked his off all this time, and he was now close to perfection. they would have to be stupid to turn him down.

----------------
SUNGGYU:
"aishhh the auditons are next month....i don't know if i can do it..... okay mom. yeah, i know. thanks. love you too. bye."
sunggyu had decided to try out for auditions at wooliment they would be selecting 6 guys as trainee's so it wouldnt be a solo like he dreamed of but after giving it alot of thought he decided it might be a good thing.
plus solo artists weren't as famous these day's anyway. groups were much more popular, to get recognized he would have to follow the trends. plus, if they got really famous and did good, later on the comany might let him do a solo.

sunggyu the song on his stereo he had been rehersing non stop for the audition. he begun, once the 8th count indicated his enterance. he closed his eyes, listening closely, controlling every little detail of his voice. creciendo, diminuendo, his breath the sharpness, his pitch, melody, harmony, every little detail down to a science. he then put it together like a syphonetic orchestra of a one man band. even he himself was amazed at how far he had come. hopefully he would make it in. this was his dream. if he didnt make it, what would his life be then? it would be pointless. he focused on his singing and nothing else. he WOULD make the auditions. he would wow them all.