Impulse

Woogyu Flashback

 

WOOHYUN:
 
woohyun didn't care if he died anymore, he wouldn't be able to live if he let sunggyu get tortured like this anyway.
 
woohyun didn't have to think twice as he jumped from his standing position, ignoring the gun pointing at his chest.
 
he heard a shot go off as he tackled the thug off sunggyu. had the thug missed him? or did he just get himself shot and dit not feel it yet because of all the adrenaline? oh well, it didn't matter anyway, as long as sunggyu was no longer in that disgusting pigs embrace.
 
---------------------SUNGGYU
 
sunggyu kept trying to move his feet, but the thug was way too heavy plus he had his arms pinned behind him, so he was completly defenseless, the thug was feeling him up and then began to his pants.
 
oh gawd no. he's going to me. ohmygosh this ing bastard is going to me, i can't..no, it can't be him. not my first, please no.
 
sunggyu felt so incredibly dirty, he could not believe whay was about to be done to him.
 
BOOM!!
 
sunggyu heard a gun shot go off, as woohyun tackled the guy who was on top of him onto the grass.
 
sunggyu slowly got up eyes overflowing with tears, completely in a state of panic and fear.
 
"go!!!" woohyun yelled at sunggyu. sunggyu just stood there, staring at his best friend, as he fought off with the thug who almost him. "sunngyu! leave, now!!"
 
did woohyun get shot? or did the guy miss? sunggyu counln't see properly in the dark.
 
"shoot him damnitt!" the thug yelled at his buddy who held the gun.
 
"i-i can't! i might shoot you on accident, he's moving too much!!" the guy with the gun yelled out frustrated.
 
"NOW!!"woohyun yelled at sunggyu.
 
sunggyu couldn't take it anymore, he just wanted this nightmare to end...he could still feel the disgusting guys hands all over him...and his lips, his taste lingered in his mouth. sunggyu closed his eyes, the images burning in his mind. he had almost gotten ...
 
"damnitt sunggyu!!! GO NOW!!"
 
sunggyu closed his eyes as he tried to stop the tears, he couldn't believe he was going to do this.
 
"i'm sorry." sunggyu whispered, locking eyes with woohyun. his whisper barley loud enough to hear over the chaos.
 
"JUST GO!!!!" woohyun yelled.
 
sunggyu ran away without looking back. he ran and ran, he didn't know how far or how long, but he did hear another gunshot soon after he left. sunggyu couldn't stop the uncontrollable sobbing that shook him as he went. he was such an . he should have ignored woohyuns requests. he should have ignored his fear of the gun and of that disgusting man. he should have ignored his instinct to run and leave it all behind. now he couldn't turn back time, this may have cost woohyun his life...
 
gawd woohyun...i'm so sorry. i'm sorry i couldn't be strong enough, i'm sorry for being so scared, i'm sorry for not being the best person i could be, i'm sorry for not being a suitible leader, sorry for failing you when you try so hard. woohyun i'm sorry for not loving you to the best of my ablilty... woohyun i am so, SO ing SORRY...