Next

Woogyu Flashback

 

MYUNGSOO:
myungsoo couldn't sleep, he kept tossing and turning, thinking about sungyeol. his room mate dongwoo on the other hand was dead asleep.
 
"aishhh, that freakn choding is stuck in my head again..." myungsoo mumbled as he grabbed his pillow and proceeded to pound his fist into it. ever since sungyeol had kissed him, myungsoo had been very succesful in ignoring him. but today, with all that stuff that happened myungsoo couldn't help but vent all his anger out on him. plus sungyeol was always so damn happy..why was he always smiling like that? there was no reason to smile so why do it? it irked the crap out of him...
 
myungsoo ran his fingers through his hair frustrated.
 
"forget this..i need some fresh air." he said mostly to himself since dongwoo was like the heavyiest sleeper EVER.
 
myungsoo grabbed his sweater and headed outside, stopping in his tracks alost immediatley, for right on the first step sungyeol was waiting, or sleeping? what the hell was he doing?
 
myungsoo crept closer to confirm his suspicion. yup, it was sungyeol alright. myungsoo could see sungyeols chest rise and fall in a slow steady pattern. he crouched down next to him. the street light illuminated the dried tears on yeolies face. myungsoo unknowingly reached out and touched them.
 
"i'm sorry myungsoo... just let me be your friend, it's better than nothing. pleaseee, i'm sorry...i'm sorry."
 
myungsoo backed up quickly, then just as soon realized sungyeol was sleep talking...about him. myungsoo swallowed a knot forming in his throat, he coughed to clear it up...so sungyeol regretted showing his true feelings to myungsoo huh?...
 
"hey. wake up..."myungsoo said shaking sungyeol lightly from his sleep. "go to sleep inside, you're going to get a cold out here, and you're going to strain your neck sleeping against the wall like that."
 
sungyeol's eyes flutterd open, he looked a bit disoriented as he tried to make sense of his surroundings, focusing on myungsoo's face through sleepy eyes.
 
"...myungsoo?" the choding asked rubbing his eyes.
 
"no. dongwoo. now get inside." myungsoo said in a serious tone.
 
"myungsoo!" sungyeol said sitting up, finally shaking off his sleep. "i need to talk to you...i'm sorry...about everything." sungyeol continued in a rush. "i didn't know that they would get caught honest to god i didn't! if i would have known, i would have never made that escape plan! i'm so sorry! i'm ruining everone's dream's and no matter how much i say i'm sorry, i know that i can't take my action's back, i'm so sorry....i wish i could..." sungyeol paused. "i wish i could take it all back and start over."
 
myungsoo got the feeling he wasn't just talking about the escape plan now, he was also talking about thier kiss...
 
"well, there are just some thing's in this world that can't be undone." myungsoo shrugged. why was he still out there with sungyeol? he had no idea, it's like a part of him wanted to leave but a greater part of him wanted to just stay...
 
"i know..." sungyeol whispered.
 
the two stayed quiet for a bit. just stairing out at the empty street...
 
"look myungsoo, i'm sorry i kissed you. i shouldn't have. it was wrong. i shouldn't have tried to force my feeling's upon you especially when you didn't want to accept them...i'm so sorry...i just want us to go back to how we were..."
 
"i can't just FORGET though sungyeol." myungsoo said shaking his head. how could he forget his first kiss, especially if it was with a guy? was it even possible? could he forget?...did he even want to forget...?
 
"so you're just going to keep hating me then?" sungyeol asked his voice shakey.
 
he sounded so hurt...
 
"i don't hate you sungyeol..." myungsoo said frustrated. he didn't hate sungyeol...he just...felt angry at him...angry because...
 
"if you don't hate me why do you always ignore me then?" sungyeol sounded like he would start crying any moment.
 
"look, don't cry. okay? i just...i dunno, you make me mad..."
 
"i'm trying, i'm sorry, i don't mean to do whatever it is that makes you angry."
 
myungsoo's heart was beating fast, freakn sungyeol. he couldn't control his next movement and surprised even himself, he shoved sungyeol against the wall and kissed him. sungyeol's lips were as sweet as he remembered...it made him dizzy, he hated that deep down he longed to feel these lips again. myungsoo's stomach filled with butterflies, his heart feeling like it would explode.
 
then myungsoo pulled away, his breathing a distorted mess.
 
"you make me angry because you do that to me. you make me want you, even when i shouldn't...i can't even think straight when i'm around you!"
 
myungsoo looked at sungyeol's expression. surprised that it wasn't happy because he had just kissed him... sungyeol had a silent tear rolling down his eye, as he looked down at his lap, his lips pursed.
 
"i'm sorry that you can't accept me... i'd rather you just stop now then keep forcing yourself...it's obviously such a pain for you to even kiss me." sungyeol said bitterly, then he got up from his spot. "good night myungsoo." then he went inside without another word, leaving myungsoo alone and feeling more confused than ever before...was he going to sleep at all tonight? myungsoo leaned against the wall and started with empty eyes out into the street.
 
probably not...
 
------------------SUNGGYU:
 
sunggyu got up from bed and streched, god that was the most holy sleep he had ever had in his entire life, it's like he was sleeping on a ing cloud knitted out of rainbows and polyester.
 
he smiled as he looked at woohyun's sleeping peaceful face. he wished they could just stay in this moment forever, it was so freakn perfect. he gave a kiss on woohyun's cheek then slipped into the shower. a couple minutes later he heard a knock on the bathroom door.
 
"what?"
 
"why didn't you wake me up?" woohyun whined.
 
"because i wanted all the hot waer to myself." sunggyu smirked.
 
"jerk!" woohyun called. sunggyu could imagine woohyun sticking his toungue out, he had to supress a laugh.
 
"you know." sunggyu said opening the door to the bathroom and peaking his head out, woohyun right in front of him. "maybe we should save the earth's resources and shower together.a' sunggyu said wiggling his eyebrows.
 
woohyun blushed. "hyung we ca-"
 
sunggyu grabbed woohyun's hand and pulled him in giggling mischiveously. "who say's we can't? i say we CAN."
 
woohyun blushed even harder as sunggyu pulled off his undergarents and dragged him in the shower. woohyun was definetly the cutest thing when he got all shy or nervous.
 
woohyun, stood under the shower head. "aish hyung, you the wrong handle, the water's cold." woohyun said as he moved backward bumping against sunggyu's bare skin.
 
sunggyu moved closer, and wrapped an arm around woohyuns waist, pressing up behind him. then he reached out and turned the knob so the water turned warm. "is that better?" sunggyu smiled, as he whispered lightly into woohyuns ear that was turning red.
 
woohyun, nodded. "yeah..."
 
sunggyu laughed, woohyun looked at him.
 
"please don't laugh like that. it's killing me." woohyun addmitted. sunggyu hugged him tighter as he breathed in woohyun's scent. he smelt so musky and...manly...sunggyu stared at woohyun's neck, it was tantalizing him. he needed to taste it...he began to kiss a trail from his shoulder to his destinaiton, then began genlty, tasting him with his tougue. he tasted so good.
 
"mmmm, oh gawd sunggyu. if you don't stop now, i don't know if i can control myself." woohyun said through rapid breaths.
 
"maybe i don't want to stop." sunggyu smiled. tracing his toungue and lips to woohyuns jawline.
 
woohyun turned around and gently pushed sunggyu against the cool tile wall. "i mean it, i have no will power."
 
sunggyu ignored him as he kept gently kissing the spot behind his jaw. "i warned you." woohyun breathed.
 
sunggyu felt woohyun begin to trace his hands down to his waist, then his hips, and ultimately his , pulling them together and  closing the gap between them so thier whole skin made contact with each other. he had sunggyu pressed tightly up agaist the wall. oooo sunggyu smiled, he liked this side of woohyun. so dominant and fiesty.
 
"mmmmm." sunggyu heard himself moan. as woohyun kissed a trail down sunggyu's throat, to his chest....across his abdomin. oh god yes. sunggyu thought. as his stomach filled with butterflies and warmth. this felt so good. woohyun's lips felt like magic. sunggyu clossed his eyes. woohyun kept going then stopped just at his waist line, giving a kiss on either side of sunggyu's hips, hands on sunggyu's waist, then he stood up.
 
what the hell?
 
"that's for teasing me last night. i thought i was gonna die." woohyun smirked then began to shampoo his hair all y and unforgiving.
 
. sunggyu frowned. "no today for gyugyu?"
 
woohyun laughed. "come on sunggyu, better hurry up and shower before the water get's cold."
 
sunggyu sighed and pushed his feels aside, taking a innocent shower with a y piece of right next to him.
 
sunggyu his lip's and tried not to pounce on woohyun as he stepped out of the shower looking all wet and hot.
 
----------------------WOOHYUN:
 
after leaving the hotel they made it back to the dorms. myungsoo was outside the front door stairing off into space. "hey sunggyu, woohyun....is it wrong to like a person of the same ? or to want to kiss them, hold them...love them?" he said this all as if he was in a daze, completley lost and in need of help. was it possible he knew about sunggyu and woohyun's realationship?...no it seemed as if he was asking for himself...
did myungsoo like someone? was that person a part of thier group?...for some reason woohyun got the feeling myungsoo was talking about sungyeol..
those two had been having issues latley. ignoring each other just as woohyun had been ignoring sunggyu in the start.
 
"no it's not wrong." sunggyu said sitting down next to him. " what's wrong is thinking that any love is less than anything but love. love doesn't care about gender, money, orientation, or names, love is just love, you can't fight it. but you can learn to accept it."
 
myungsoo, looked over at sunggyu. "...what would you guy's do... if you found out i was gay?"
 
sunggyu shrugged. "you're like a brother to us, we'll love you no matter what. and if it helps any, i'm gay too." sunggyu smiled.
 
myungsoo's eyes widened."really? but..you seem so...normal."
 
"being gay doesn't make you different, you just like differnt people. try not to label yourself and just go with your feelings, if being with a certain person makes you happy, then take that chance to love and be happy." sunggyu said then ruffled myungsoo's hair, as he got up, and woohyun followed him inside.
 
sunggyu was such an amazing guy, just flat out admitting it like that. woohyun didn't know if he had the balls to come out to people yet. maybe he should learn from sunggyu and just be happy. that's what was important in life. being with the people you love, and doing stuff that made you happy.
 
sunggyu and woohyun went off to their seperate bed's and slept the remaining one hour till practice.
 
---------------HOYA:
 
hoya got up and got dressed. waking up everyone earlier than usual, it was usually the leaders job, but today was not an ordinary day. hoya waited to wake up leader gyu and woohyun last, finally ready to break the news to them, so they could all go to the company and apologize together.
this had to work. he couldn't have come this far, met such amazing people, then failed...he had failed too many times. he just wanted to prove himself this once to his family...because he couldn't go back if he didn't. he kissed the family photo he alway's carried around in his pocket and entered woohyun and sunggyu's room. they looked so tired...he felt sorry to have to wake them up...they always got less sleep then everyone else...
 
hoya went over and shook them awake.
 
"nooo, is it time already?" woohyun asked slipping on his shoes.
 
"yeah..." hoya swallowed.
 
sunggyu got up yawning and picked up his sweater.
 
"i have bad new's you guy's....sunggyu, the company manager came by yesterday and said you're out of the group. he want's you to pack your bags and leave."
 
sunggyu's eyes widened his sweater falling to the ground.
 
"i-i'm out of the group...?"