Back in Time!!!!!!!!!!

Don't let me go

You went there (exo's dorm) by taxi. You usually take bus when you go somewhere. This is no because you don't have enough money, but because you don't want to spend your father's money. You father added money to your account every month and you don't have to worry about the money but you save it without reasons. But today you draw a lot of money. You are extremely happy today. Even the dream that you have yesterday can't destroy your happiness.

 

Ding....Dong.....

 

You pushed the bell and waited at outside. You heard some music playing and chatting. You heart beating faster because you are going to meet exo in seconds.

 

"Come in! The door is open." you heard the shouts from the house. You can't say who is shouting because at least three or four people are shouting.

You go inside the house and you see the large living room. The 11 people are sitting on the ground in circle. They all looked at you and you said...

"Hello. I am ...."

"_______-ah, no need for greeting. They all know you as I told them already." Lu han said when you haven't done your greet to other members.

"Gudae. We all know you. We are going to the same school and it will be strange if we don't know you." Xiu Min said.

"You know us right? I mean do you know our name?" Baek Hyun laughs and said.

"Ofcox, I know all of you." You said with smile.

"Is it ok if you call you ______?" Lay ask you politely.

"Yes. Then I will call you Oppa. You all can use the formal language with me. It is more comfortable." You said.

"It's good then. We are nervous earlier for nothing." Baek Hyun said with some big smiles.

"Ya... What nervous... It's not true." Kris said shyly.

"Mwo? You said that you envy her because she is too good at Math." Xiu Min .

"Gudae Yo?" You ask surprisingly.

"Honestly, yes. How do you manage to solve all the quiz from the teacher? You are praised many times by that teacher in the class A." He finally speaks truth. This is too cute so that you can't pretend not to laugh.

"Hee Hee. Am I that good? I don't know. I just think and solve. May be this is one and only my talent." You said.

"Hey! You guys are planning to chitchat all the day. Aren't you hungry a bit? If you are, help me with cooking." D.O finally yelled from the kitchen. Hey didn't realize that you, Xiu Min, Kris, Baek Hyun, Lu han and Lay are in one group of chatting. And D.O, Tao, Kai, Su Ho, Chen are in the kitchen and Se Hun is just walking along. He didn't participate in talking or cooking.

"Ok! Let's stop talking or we are killed by our mother." Baek Hyun said.

"Omma? Where is your mother?" You asked.

"Not like that. D.O is a good cook so we called him Omma." Lay laugh and explained.

"Really!! I am not a good cook. But I know some reciept." You said to them and .... "You are so cool D.O oppa" you shouted to the kitchen. D.O show the cute smile to you while nagging to others.

You felt like something is missing. You see such handsome people and they all treat you so warmly. You should feel so happy now. But you aren't. Later you found out why you felt this way.

"Se Hunnah! Clean some trash on the table." Su Ho shouted to him.

They all are busy with cooking and playing around. So this is little noisy and you don't feel nervous at all.

"Why Su Ho oppa is not talking to me? Am I do something wrong?" You thought. You don't feel perfectly well because of Su Ho. He is quiet all day. He is not like that before. He is really kind to you and smile all day.

"Oppa, did you angry to me by any chance?" You approached him and asked.

"Umm? No." He said and walk away from you.

"Aniya. I did something wrong. Right?" You followed him and asked.

"No. Not like this. I am not angry." He said but it is obvious that he is acting.

"No. It must be something that I did wrong. Oppa, ireon ji ma yo! If you keep ignoring me, I might be sad greatly. Talk to me, Ugh?" You said with your little ageyo and he fall for it.

"Ok! I will tell you the truth. That day that Chan- or whatever, that guy first day at school, you forgot that I am next to you, right? You are chatting with him all the day not even look at me." He said too fast and you saw his face is a little red.

"Ah!! That Day. Ofcox not like this oppa. This is misunderstanding! Chan Yeol oppa is talking non-stop so I don't have a chance to talk with you. And who said I don't have a look at you. I know you don't like Mi Yeon in our class because she is too noisy, right? She make you headache, right?" You said a little loudly. And seemed like Su Ho is no more angry becasue he smile and "Jong Mal" he said with very low voice.

"Wae? Are you two fighting?" Se Hun ask Su Ho. And Lu han and D.O are watchin you two.

"Ugh? Not like ..........." You stop saying becasue someone open the door. 

"Annyeong!" She greeted to everyone and "Oppa!" she shouted and running towards Se Hun.

Everything is slient. You felt your eyes are wet. "Oppa, where is the toilet?" you asked to Su Ho with your shaken voice.

You realized that Se Hun has a girlfriend. And she is really pretty and a little y. Her clothes are a hundred times prettier than yours. You try not to cry. You wiped your tears off and look in a mirror. You stayed in the toilet for 5 mins. Then you went out.

 

While you are in toilet...............

"Hey!" Se Hun pushed Mi Young away.

"Mi Young-ah, Wae Gu dae" Lu Han said as he feel wronged.

"I have already said you that it is not meant that you can kiss me because you are Lu Han's sibling." Se Hun said angrily.

"It's strange! You are alerted everytime since my first kiss to you. But you are not today. Why is it? Let me think, because of that girl. Who is she? Your girlfriend? Or you like her!!!" Mi Young said.

"Ya! Stop it!" Lu han said to Mi young.

"You keep saying non-sense. Who is my girlfriend and who like who. Be careful with your words or get out of our house." Se Hun said to Mi Young and look at Lu Han, " Miahnae, Hyung. I can't stand it"

"It's ok. You heard it Mi Young. Don't make a mess in our house. Let's continue cooking. It's not good for us if she know we talked back on her. Where is she?" Lu Han said.

"She is in the toilet." Su Ho said.

 

Then you came out of the toilet. You don't have no mood for playing around and talking. You eat the spaghetti that D.O cooked. 

"This is really tasty, Oppa" You said sincerely.

"Gu ma wo" both D.O and Baek Hyun said.

"What! I am the one who cook. Why are you thankful?" D.O said to Baek Hyun.

"Ani, She is just call oppa so I think she mentioned me and I help you to bring the plates. _______-ah, next time don't just say 'oppa' put a name in front of it, ok?" He teased D.O and laughing.

You laughed and nodded. " OK then," you said with smile.

They are really friendly. They are playing around each other. So this meal is not boring. But you are silent and just eat.

"Oppa teul, I am done eating." You said so that you can go home soon.

"Hey! How about going to amusement park?" Lu Han advised.

"I'm sorry. I have appoinment this evening. I don't think I can go with you." You lied as you want to go home.

"Ah! really?" Lu Han said.

"Yeah! Next time. Let's go next time. I am kind of tired and want to stay home." Se Hun said.

"What?" Lay and Kai said.

"Wait! My ears don't hear it wronged, is this right?" Xiu Min shouted.

"Our Maknae is saying he don't want to go playing because he is tired???" Baek Hyun shouted too.

"Wow!!! Should I try lucky draw?" Kris said too.

"Wae?!" Se Hun shouted cutely so that everyone want to and keep saying stuffs like that.

"Se Hun is really like to go amusement park" Su Ho said to you.

"Ah! Gudae Yo. Then I am going now. Bye oppa" You said Su Ho.

"Everyone, Good bye. Let's see later." you said to everyone and your eyes stopped on Se Hun and quickly control yourself to turn back.

You took a bus. You go to bed and you don't even know how you walk to your house. You lay on the bed and thought, if I can go back in time, I won't go to their house. So that I don't see Se Hun's girlfriend. And I won't be that sad.

______________________________________________________________________________________________