The punishment

Don't let me go

Ah.. My head is really hurt. OH! What time is it?

OH MY GOD!!!!! It's 8:00 a.m in the morning. The class starts at 8:00.

You make things really quick! You arrived school at 8:30 am.

 

"______, Why are you late today?" The teacher asked you.

"Umm.. Sorry .. I .." you don't know what to say. You can't tell the truth that you're drank last night. And you don't know how to make a perfect lie.

"Ok. Let's make this short" she said angrily.

"The students from Class A are late for 30 minutes too. You can take the same punishment as them"

"From Class A?? The students from class A are late too?" You follow the teacher. You're from class B.

"WHAT??!!!  The two students from class A are Se Hun and Lu Han!!!" you thought.

 

"You three must clean this pool. I don't want to see any dirt" The teacher said and leave.

"Hey! You are that girl together with Su Ho Hyung" said Lu han.

"Ah.. Yes. Sorry about yesterday. Are you alright? I mean you hurt, don't you?"

"No. This is not that serious. It's ok."

"I am talking with Lu han" You thought!! "I'm really lucky today" " Yeah!!"

"What are you thinking again?? Don't put such a stupid smile on your face!" Se Hun said unhappily.

"What's wrong Se Hun? If you don't like to clean, leave this to me." Lu Han softly said to Se Hun.

"No! Just do your stuff." Se hun said and turn his back to us.

"Keke^ Se Hun is angry at me. I forget to check up the car and it was broke on our way to school."

"Really? So you are late because of that car"

"See?? Se Hun. We are late and took the punishment because of that car. Stop angry at me. OK?"

"I'm not angry at you. Shut up, you clamsy girl." Se Hun yelled at me.

"Oh What's your name?? I'm Lu han, you know."

"Ofcoz I know you. I'm ______"

"Ok _______. Let's do this stuff quickly."

"umm." You said and clean the pool sincerely.

You stay close to Se Hun and don't lose this opportunity. You saw some trash not away from Se Hun so you took them away.

You stepped on a stone and hurt your foot.

"Ah..." You almost fell down but Se Hun save you. He hold your waist and you make eyecontact with Se Hun for some seconds.

"Umm... Sorry Se Hun. And Thank you for saving me"

"Unh. Gu Dae" he said coldly.

"_____, nothing wroung with your leg, right?"

"Yes. I'm alright. Ah!!!!!" You can't say anything. You fall down. But not only you. Your lips and Se Hun's lips touched.

You are in Se Hun's arms.

"Umm... Se Hun, are you alright?" Lu han ask carefully.

"Ah.. Sorry. really I'm.. just ... sorry". You stood up suddenly. You noticed that your leg is really hurt.

 

"Hey Guys!" you look for the sound and saw Su Ho.

"Hyung.. Why are you coming?" Lu han ask with half smile.

"What's wroung with the atmoshpere here???" Su Ho asked.

"Ah.. Nothing. Because of that girl. She carelessly hurt her leg." Se Hun shouted to Su Ho.

"Really? ______, is your leg ok?" Su Ho ask you.

"Yeah! It's nothing. I'm alright."

"I don't think so. The pool is almost clean. It's twinkling itself. You come with me to the clinic"

"Ne?"

"Come. Quickly"

"aww... Ok"

"Hold my hands." Su Ho gave his hand to you. You hold his hand and it is really warm. You don't want to let go of his hand but he let your hands off and...

"I will piggyback you."

"What? Ah.. It's ok. I can walk"

"You're really slow and I have to attend my class. I don't have much time."

"Unh... Ara Soh. Sorry"

Su Ho is smiling. Am I see wroung??? I can't see clearly because I'm on his back.

 

"Sir. That girl hurt her leg. Please take a look"

"Ok! Put her on the bed. I'm coming."

He gently put you on the bed. And he smile at you.

"Let's see! Ah.. It's not so serious. But you have to stay at home for 2 days. I mean don't use that hurted leg."

"Doc. Can I take a bath then?"

"Ofcoz not! You have to listen to me. If not, I don't take any responsible for that leg."

The Doc is taking care of your leg.

"Just stay at home and do nothing. Come back the day after tomorrow."

"Yes. Thank you Doc."

"Ok! Watch your steps." The docotor said kindly and we goodbye to him.

 

 

When we go outside, Se Hun and Lu Han are waiting for us. Se Hun stared at me. I smile at him and he look other side and not me.

"How's your leg?" Lu han asked me.

"She can't use that leg for 2 days." Su Ho answered.

"Oh! That's not good. We will take you home, alright?" Lu han said to me.

"Umm... Thank you. I think I can't walk and it's really lucky that you want to take me home."

"Don't mention it! Su Ho Hyung are you coming with us?"

"unnn?? Su ho isn't smiling. What's with his expression." I thought

"uhn? ah. Ok I will come with my car and took her with yours" Su Ho said.

 

"Se Hun. Hold her for a minute. I will go taking the car."

"ok. Come quickly"

.............................................

We don't speak and just wait for Lu Han.

"Lu han oppa is coming" I said to myself.

"Se Hun, Let her sit on the front. I need her direction. You go sitting on the back. Ok?"

Se Hun nod and open the door for me.

"Thank you" I said very lowly.

 

"Su Ho Hyung is waiting in front of you house" Lu Han said.

"Su Ho oppa. Do you wait too long??"

I ask Su ho while Lu Han is holding me.

"Careful" Su Ho said and take my other hand that Lu han isn't holding because I nearly fall down again.

"Do you wanna come inside my home?" I ask to them, Su Ho, Se Hun and Lu han.

"umm... Yes I want to if you have something to drink" Su Ho said by laughing.

"OK!" you said and lead them to your house.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________