15

Don't let me go

"You are Choi President's daughter. So I know your face and your smile. I have been to Choi President's Office and saw your photo. The relationship between us is not bad and I know little facts of you, ______. And also, he loves you." She explained.

"Ah... So it was like this." You said.

 

You don't know that supermarket is your dad's. If you ever know about it, you won't come here for sure.

Someone came into the office.

"Shin Manager, Boss is coming and looking for you." the staff said.

"Eoh! Arrasoh. I am coming." She replied to her.

"______-ah, you should come along with me. You haven't seen your father for a long time, right?" Shin Manager said to you.

"Ne? Aniyo! It's ok." You said.

"No. You must come. You know, this problem must be settled by you." She said.

"But my friend is coming and if I purchase my things will settle this problem." You said.

"______-ah, you can't avoid your father forever. This is a chance to see your father. Come on." She said.

"I said no. I ... I just don't want to face him." You said.

"Just come with me. It's gonna be ok." She holds your hands and pulled you up. You are followed by her. She is heading towards your dad's office.

 

After walking for a while, she stopped in front of a door.

Knock Knock.....

"Come in" a powerful voice came out throgh the door.

"Boss." Shin Manager bow to him.

"Apa!" You called him. He look at you with suprise face! It means he didn't know your presence and why you are here.

"______-ah, eohjiesoh?" He said.

" It was like this, boss, ..............." Shin Manager explain everything.

"And I didn't know this was yours." You added at the end of the explanation of manager unnie.

"It's ok! I am not blaming you." your dad said.

"No, I am telling this because if I know this supermarket was yours, I won't come." You said.

"______-ah, ....." He trying to say something to you but you stopped him.

"Jebal, I will go. My friend is coming and he is propably here to help me. Bye!" You said and you run out of his office.

But you didn't leave this floor because you heard something...

"Don't accept her money and just told her to leave peaceful with her friend. And give a picture of her to every cashier and told them, if she comes again by chance, don't make her pay for items she bought." He said to manager unnie.

Then you ran down to ground floor and found Sehun. 

 

Here is he! You ran towards him and grab his hand and run out of this supermarket.

"Hey! ______-ah, wae? Wae?" He had no choice but to follow your lead.

You said nothing but kept running. But Se Hun grabbed your hand and stopped you when you are quiet far from the market.

"Tell me! What had happened?" He looked straightly towards your eyes.

You are not crying but your face is bad, too bad. It's too pale. You looked back him and found that he is really worrying about you. At that moment, you want to cry and lean over his shoulders. But you still can control yourself. You are thinking that you should tell him or not. But because of his caring stare for you, you decide to tell him all about your family.

 

"I should tell you a story about a girl. Just a short story. A girl had a great family, father, mother and she herself for seven years. But one day, her father and mother suddenly fought. Her mother said that her father had another girl. She want to leave him with her daughter. But her father don't want to let his daughter to leave. But her mother wins, But when the girl is 15, her mother died. As soon as her father heard about this, he wanted his daughter to stay with him. But he had another family. He and his new wife has a pretty daughter. His wife has a son too. But that girl don't know about her daddy's wife. She just don't want to call that woman, mother. So, her father let her to live alone. He pays money monthly. It is enough for a girl to spend like water. That girl didn't see his father for 2 years, but today she saw him at the supermarket. And that supermarket's boss was her father. Now, it is the end of my story." You said.

"It's funny, right? That girl is too stupid." You said to Se Hun and laugh though it wasn't funny at all.

"So, that girl is you. That supermarket is your dad's. And your dad is Choi In Ha." He said.

"How do you know my father's name?" You startled and asked him.

"Don't ask me about this. Let's go home. We can talk about this matter home in front of Luhan Hyung. We have been out for a long time, they must worry about us." He said.

You are now totally confused! Sehun knows your dad. And about this matter, why must I talk in front of Luhan oppa??? Sehun said nothing and walking quietly. You just walk behind him and thinking this and that. But you didn't get any clue.

 

Sehun opened the door and Luhan, Lay, D.O and Kris are waiting for us with worrying face. Sehun was right, they are worrying about us.

Se Hun and you sat on the sofa. You two didn't say nothing. Lu Han started questioning.

"What happened? Where are the stuffs you bought? Why are you two saying anything?" He asked one after one.

"Hyung... We have something to say. Choi In Ha is ______'s dad." Se Hun said.

"Mwo?" Lay, D.O and Kris said in unison.

"So, have you say everything to ______?" Lu Han asked Se Hun and look at you.

"Not yet. She have to be told by you not by me." Se Hun said.

"Gudae! Sehun is right. You have to tell yourself." Lay agreed to Se Hun and D.O and Kris are nodding their heads.

Lu Han smile.

"I already known that you are Choi In Ha's daughter. Remember? I asked you about your family photo and I saw your dad. My mother is Lee Yeon Hee." He said.

"Lee Yeon Hee??? Is she .... Is she my dad's new wife? She is your mother and.... What's wrong on the earth exactly??" You shouted.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

I used In-Ha and Yeon-Hee in this story. If you have watched Love Rain, you guys will remember those names :D :D.

You can still vote for the main character, the result is 1:1 for Suho:SeHun. So I made Chan Yeol as *your* friend.

Thanks for reading my fanfic and subcribing.

Feel Free To Comment! :) Everyone loves active readers not silent one.

Here is my another story

Knows Love Once, makes one big lie and get one regret!