Friendships are getting stronger!

Don't let me go

After you had shouted, everyone is silent. Lay and Kris are looking throught the windows. Sehun is putting his hand on Luhan's shoulder and doesn't say a word. Luhan aslo is quiet. You also don't know whay to do, actually what to say.

You try to think about the relation between you and Luhan. You two didn't share even a drop of blood but it is complicated, really complicated.

Finally, something broke the silence, the ringtone of billionaire, coming from D.O.

"Sorry! Oh! It's Baek Hyun!" He said to us.

 

"Hello?" He answered Baek Hyun.

".........................."

"No. Not yet." D.O said to Baek Hyun.

".........................."

"Yes. I am with Lay, Kris, Luhan and Sehun."

".........................."

"Ok! I will take them over there." He ended the call.

 

"Baek Hyun wants us to eat lunch with them. And I said I will go, I mean we all will go, including you, _______." He said and pointed you as you are about to say goodbye.

"Yeah _____-ah, come with us and I can tell them about us." Luhan said.

"Luhan is right. There is no need to hide that thing about you and Luhan. We are all friends and I know they can understand about it. Because all of us already known about Luhan's mother." Lay said to you.

"Yeah! That's one of the Luhan's cute things. He has no secrets at all to us." Kris said and make Hi-5 with Luhan.

"Thank you all. It is really nice to know all of you. Really, really good to be friends with you all." You said with your wet eyes. You're so moved by them.

"I am really hungry now, please just let's go out, ne?" Se Hun said with ageyo.

"Aigoo..." D.O said and make Sehun's hair a mess.

"Aigh... Hyung.." Se Hun shouted and D.O run out of the house. Then, they all laughed and went out to the restaurant.

 

Kris, D.O, Lu Han and Se Hun are playing while moving towards the restaurant. So you and Lay are walking together behind them.

"Lay oppa!" You started calling him.

"Hmm?" He looked you back.

"Umm.... Have you seen Suho oppa today?" You asked.

"Suho Hyung? Yes." Lay said.

"Really? When?" You asked.

"This morning. I woke up early today and practising dance moves. Why?" He said.

"Ah.. This morning... Nothing." You said. And Lay seemed to notice something.

"______-ah, we just agreed to honest to each other. Just tell me and think of me as your own brother." He said.

"Ok! Actually, I ate breakfast with Suho oppa." You said.

"Really? That's why he wore his new shirt today. Ok! You can trust me. Tell me everything. I mean, I know Suho hyung has feeling for you. And how about you??" He asked with strange smile on his face.

"Oh! You knew that too. Did he tell you himself?" You suprised and asked him.

"No. I just notice myself. Yesterday, you know, you guys are really strange. Actually, he said Luhan to call you. Luhan hyung don't forget about that but he alarmed everyone as soon as he woke up. And when you came, he acted like another person. After talking more with you, he is happier than earlier." He laughs and explain to you.

"If you know, I am more comfortable to tell you. Last night, he came to me and confess. But he turned it out to be Hoobae-Sunbae relationship. Ofcox I am upset a little. But this morning he came to me as my sunbae! And ... and we had a little accident. I fell to the ground, actually on Suho. I try to get up immediately. Hey Oppa, really. I really try to." You explained twice becasue he is smiling about you trying to get up from Suho.

"Oppa, if you keep doing like this, I won't tell you anymore." You said and make your steps quicker.

"Ok. Ok. I am just wanted to laugh. Just continued. It is now ." Lay said and follow you as you are in front of him.

"And he hugged me." You said and walking more quickly. Your face is now seemed like apple.

"Suho Hyung? Wow! It's DaeBaek!!! Then what do you two do next. Wait a minute, let me guess. He is hugging and don't leave me. I love you. Saying like this, Hahaha. Am I right?" He is kept teasing you.

"Oppa. Stop it! They will hear you." Your face is completely red now.

Lay is just laughing out loud. We are reaching near the restaurant so Sehun is shouting to us.

 

"Hey! You two, what are you doing? Really slow."

"Coming coming. ______ is too cute." He shouted back to Se Hun.

Se Hun is looking at you and you are laughing and your face is now dark pink. He feels that his nerves are really tensed. Is it jealousy???

"Sehun Oppa, wait for me. Let's go in together." You shouted as you are not too far from him.

He is just looking at you with the expression that you can't understand.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Finally, Suho will be the main actor. I am really sad that there is only two votes T_T.

1 for Suho and 1 for Sehun. Really apologize to exooxe cause she vote for Sehun. T_T

Whatever, thanks you all my readers and subcribers. :)