Planning S-T-A-R-T !

Don't let me go

"Hu~~~~ That stupid girl. What do she think she is doing. I can just invite them to her house and there won't be needed any carrier. And how about me? Why do I like this girl so much??? It was so complicated. I can feel that she like me. But what if it was just my thought? You give me such a comfuse mind." Su Ho thought himself. He shook his head a bit and obviously, there is a smile on his face. A very warm smile but seemed like stupid.

 

You just returned home and saw Suho, smiling himself. "It's strange!" You thought. "Should I give some suprise to wake up?" You thought and you opened the door slowly and quietly. Luckily, you didn't make any noise and Suho doesn't seem you notice you yet.

You take 1 step, 2 steps and 3 steps. You are now very close to Suho. He was in side by side position with you. If you take another step, you will be next to him. So you take another step and things are not as smooth as you think. There is a short stair which connect the corner and the kitchen. You just forget it and your legs lost their balance. The two carriers that you just bought is about to break so you catch them as fast as you can and you got a sprain.

Your back and the ground are about to meet but Suho catch you with his hands and he drag you to his body and fall down.

There are carriers in your hands and you head is on Suho's chest. You can hear his heart beating fastly. And so does you heart. You thought "It was because I ran too much and I tired. So my heart is beating like crazy. Why it can't stop now or Suho oppa will hear mine too."

You try to get up from Su Ho but unexpectedly, he hug you.

"Just a miniute. Just stay like this for a moment." He said softly so you barely heard what he said.

"O..Oppa..." You trying to say something but he stop you.

"Don't say anything. Just stay still and keep quiet." He said while hugging you.

 

"Why did he hug me?" You thought. Your heart is beating so fast crazily and you are not tired anymore. "Why is my heart beating fastly?" You thought and thought again. "It was not going to work. I must get up."

You suddenly got up from him and he release you. You don't dare to face him so you run out of your house.

 

"Why am I stupid like hell?? Girl, I can't explain what I feel... Why can't I control myself for a while?" Su Ho thought himself. He just go back home.

You are hiding behind the bushes so you saw everything. "Oppa... I think I like you but why didn't you confident yourself and confess to me??" You thought. "It's not going to work like this. I must do something for my love."

You go inside. And you make a call to Lu Han.

"Hello?" Lu Han answer.

"Oppa! Have you eaten breakfast yet? I cook a lot of porridge and come and eat at my house." You said.

"Oh! Really. Ok! I can bring my friends, right?"

"Yeah! Bring also Se Hun oppa. It's 10:30 am and is he woke up?" You ask.

"Not yet! But no problem. I will bring him. Haha" Lu Han laugh and said.

"Then, see ya later" You end the call and look at the freezer. There are some eggs and vegetables and aslo chicken.

So, you prepare to fry the chicken and eggs with vegetables. As soon as you finish cooking, you heard the bell rang.

 

"Oh, you arrived, please come inside." You welcome them. Lu Han brought Se Hun, D.O, Lay and Kris.

"Annyeong" Lu Han first come in.

"Hi" D.O and Lay said.

"Hey!" Kris said.

"Hi! Oppa!" You said Se Hun.

"Hey! Do you think we are invisible?" Lu Han teased you.

"Hyung! Wae Gu Dae!!" Se Hun shouted to him.

"Ah! Not like this. You guys say hi to me first but Se Hun oppa didn't say anything yet" You said.

"Aigoo!!! _____, Annyeong. Dwe Ji?!" Se hun said and smile.

"Haha.. Se hun oppa, it was your second time, right? Guide D.O oppa and Lay oppa to my house. I have to take a bath." You said.

"Eoh! Arasoh." Se Hun said back.

________________________________________________________________________________

Continue :)