Ch 12

Don't let me go

"Ah... Where am I???" Chan Yeol though himself. His head hurts a bit. This bedroom seems a little tidy and it is really warm. Last night... I went to ______'s house and she let me in. And I confess her my love. Why did I asleep here?? I am such a stupid guy. I should chat with her well and now I lose this opportunity. Sigh.....

 

"Chan Yeol Oppa? Are you up now?" the similar voice enters into Chan Yeol ears and he look at you.

"Eun... ______-ah. I am really sorry. Last night....." Chan Yeol said shyly but you stop him.

"Ah... It's ok. I already forgot. So don't worry and Oppa, you are my good friend and nice brother. I believe you will." you said with a warm smile.

"Ok! It's smell good. What it is in your hands?" He said and the happy guy has returned.

"Ah... This is for you. I made this porridge myself and I don't dare to taste it. Taste it for me." You said shyly as your cooking skill is not that good.

"It's seemed so tasty." He said and takes this bowl from you.

"I don't know if you might like. I made it with prawn and some vegetables." you said and Chan Yeol suddenly stops his hand from eating it. He seemed frightened and put that bowl down.

"What's wrong? Is it not good?? Let me taste." You took that porridge.

"It's ok. If you don't like it I can remake again." you said sadly.

"No!!! It's not like this. I haven't eaten a spoon so I don't know the taste. I want to eat everything you made for me. Really!" He said. And he seemed really sad. He is looking outside through the windows and you haven't seen this side of him. Originally, he is too cheerful and funny. But yesterday night and this morning, he is like another person.

"Because I have an allergy with prawn. If I eat this, I might die." he said with a smile, an unnatural smile.

"Ah.. It was like this.... And I want to ask you a question." You said.

"Go on then." Chan Yeol replied.

"How did you know about your allergy? I mean have you eaten prawn before?" you ask him.

"I am fainted for 5 days. My mom told me that. I don't know why I eat prawn. I mean I don't remember. I don't remember that whole day but only this moment that when it passed through my throat. It was terrible. I won't forget about this for sure." He said it sadly. You think that there must be another memory that he don't want to tell.

You pit his head and shoulder. "Gwanchana Oppa... It's going to be ok" You said it kindly and you seemed like a mother.

"But I can eat everything. If I am hungry I can eat the whole pizza. I am a great eater." You .

"Haha... I know. You got fatter every day." He said.

"What??? Oppa!!!! Just drink milk or I will drink it up." You shouted to him.

"HAHA!! ok ok!" He laughs and drinks all the milk. And you eat that porridge.

"_______-ah, I am hungry. Let's go out eat." Chan Yeol said.

"No! You have a high fever last night. You fainted at my home. You must go to the doctor." You said.

"What??? I am ill??? If I ill, I will know first. I am perfect now." Chan yeol resist going to the doctor.

"Ah.. Mola yo. Go or don't go just do as you like. It's 9 a.m. You should go home." You said.

"Ok! I will go now. Ah my head hurts... Ah.. Ah.." He pretends to be hurtled.

"Oppa!! Stop joking and just get up and go home" You pulled his two hands to let him out of your bedroom and pushed his back. You opened the main door and you are shock!

 

It's Suho!

You are holding Chan Yeol's arms when you saw Suho

.

"Annyeong. I want to eat breakfast with you and I bought some kimbak." Su Ho said and he seemed upset.

"Um.. Hi Oppa! Chan Yeol oppa bye! See you tomorrow." You said embarrassingly.

Chan Yeol said nothing and just leave. He didn't say hi to Suho and Suho don't look at him too.

"Oppa! Come inside." You brought Suho into your house.

"So, you have eaten breakfast, haven't you?" Su Ho asked you as he saw the porridge pot.

"No. Not yet. It is for Chan Yeol Oppa. He .. I was with him when you call me. And he was still there when I came back. And he got sick and fainted so I keep him in my house. I slept in the another room and Chan Yeol slept in my room." You explain to Su Ho. After your long explanation, Suho started to smile. You just know that you don't need to explain this long.

"Aww.. It was like this. So are you hungry?" He ask you as nothing has happened before.

"Umm. Yes. Wa!!! It seems tasty. Let's eat" You said and brought him to kitchen. It was Su Ho's second time in your kitchen.

You and Su Ho are chatting and eating happily. You didn't notice you are so happy when you are with Suho. You forgot everything when you are talking with him. After eating kimbak, you give him a glass of milk. He received with a warm and soft smile.

 

 

"Oppa! Do you want some porridge? I cooked many but I really don't like porridge." You said.

"I don't like it too. But I can bring them to our home. Se Hun might like it. He said he want to eat something warm not Ramen in the morning." he said and laugh.

"Oh! It's good then. Wait I will give you all."

"What? This MUCH??? It's alot for Se Hun and do you have enough carriers?" Su Ho asked.

"Umm... But I can't think of other idea. There is a convinient store not far away from my house. I will buy a big carrier. Wait me in my house" You said and run off. Su Ho didn't have a chance to complain you.

He just sighed.... " Hu~~~ "

________________________________________________________________________________________