Becomes Friends!!!

Don't let me go

"Ok. You guys wait me there. I'll go get your drinks. Coffee or something cold??" You ask as soon as all of them are in the house.

"Do you have cola?" Su Ho ask.

"Yeah! Se Hun Oppa, What do you want to drink? Lu han oppa too."

"It's ok. Whatever." Se Hun said while looking around the house.

"Hey. ______, is that you?" Lu Han suddenly ask. He is looking at our family photo.

“Ah.. Yes. That’s me. What do you want to drink Lu Han Oppa?”

“Cola.”  You’re cute back then.

You sadly thought “ I am cute  because I’m happy.”

“________, Where are the glasses?” Su Ho ask.

“You can sit on sofa. I will go and get them”

“It’s ok. You are too slow. I can’t wait. I am thirsty now.” He said with a big smile.

“Why he is always laughing when he is with me? Se Hun Oppa ka always seem sad.” You thought

You can't go qickly becasue your leg is hurted.

"Why did you live alone ______?" Lu han suddenly ask.

"Our parents divorced and my mom passed away 2 years ago." You said as you feel anything.

"Ah... Sorry. Really. I don't know."

"It's ok. It was just a past that has nothing to do with me." You still holding Cola and not give it to them.

"Can we drink, right?" Su Ho said and he laugh.

"Oh Yeah! Sorry. I need to go toilet. You guys can chat here. I'll come back soon." You go inside your room.

You feel some warm water passed through you cheeks. OH! I can't cry. I am fine. You thought alone. But you're fine. You missed them so much. Whenever someone ask you about your family you started crying and drink alcohol. But you must not do this habbit. You forced yourself to laugh out loud. You think about Se Hun and started to smile. But in your head you imagine Su Ho's face. You didn't realized it.

 

"What are you three doing in the pool. The atmorsphere is strange when I saw you three." Su ho ask to Lu han.

"They just accidently had a kiss." Lu Han whisper to Su Ho so that Se Hun can't hear.

"Hey! Why are you two whispering. Just speak out loud!!" Se Hun said.

"It was nothing. I asked Su Ho how did he know _____'s house." Lu Han lied to Se Hun

"Se Hun. You are really strange today. What's happening to you?" Su HO ask.

"Ah... Nothing." Se Hun answered and his face turned red.

 

"______, you come back." Lu han said to you.

"Yeah! Am I going too long." you said.

"Why did you wash your face? Did you brush your teeth too?" Lu han said and laughing.

"No.. Oppa Why are you being like this? I am washing my face becasue I feel tired." You shouted to Lu Han.

"Ok ok . Don't be angry." Lu Han said and smile.

"Then, we will go back and see you at school." Su Ho said to you.

"Hyung. She can't go to school." Lu han said and " Goodbye"

"Yeah! I'll be absent school for 2 days. Please tell our teacher Su Ho oppa."

"Ok~ I will." Su Ho said kindly.

"Careful on the way." You said to them and looking at Se Hun.

"Please close the door for me, my leg is really slow." You said.

"Uhn.. Just sit there." Su Ho talked back and leave.

"Bye!" Se Hun said quietly and show a little smile on his face.

 

Su Ho is sitting in his car. Why is that girl crying after we asked about her family. Is her past is not happy. Why did I feel unhappy. She is really something.

 

"Se Hun. Do you notice something??" Lu han suddenly asked.

"What? What is noticable??" Se Hun unknonwing ask.

"______, I think she like you"

"What? Hyung... All the girls in our school like us. You know that right?"

"No. She is not like other girls. She is really nice. I feel comfortable when I was with her" Lu Han explained.

"What? Do you mean you like her??" Se Hun shocked and his voice become louder.

"Ah.. No. I mean she is friendly. Why are you so shocked?"

"No. I think she like Su Ho Hyung and he even had been to her house. And plus he is too nice to her" Se Hun said and  he realized that Su Ho is really nice to her. He always show his warm side to her. Does Su Ho Hyung like her. Is it even possible?? That annoying girl. She make my head ached.

"Hey. Se Hun. What are you thinking about??? We reached our doom. Come down from the car." Lu han said

"Ah.. Ara Soh Hyung"

 

"Hyung... I come back" Se Hun said to Kai and Lay

"Hey Se Hun. Come quickly. D.O Hyung cooked for us" Kai said

"Where are you two going??" Lay ask.

"Do you know _______, we went to her house."

"______?? ah.. That clamsy girl. Ofcoz I know her. How did you know her?" Lay ask again.

"It's a long story. I will tell you later."

"Se hun don't want to talk about ______ for some reasons. Don't ask him hyung." Lu Han entered and said to lay.

"Really!! What kind of things are going happen between them. I'm so Curious." Lay said.

"I'm so curious yeah~" "I missed SHINee's song" Kai said happily.

"Where is Su Ho Hyung??" Lay asked again.

"He is not coming back yet??" Lu Han said to Lay and Kai.

 

"Hey! What are you talking about? You don't even heard the sound of car." Su ho entered the house and said.

 

"Lay is asking about the things between Se Hun and ______." Lu Han whisper to Su Ho. And Su Ho smile a bit.

"You two again. Whisper and whisper." Se Hun said angrily and go upstair to his room. Su Ho shared the room with Se Hun.

"Se Hun!!!" Lu Han called out and followed him.

"Se Hun, he is little sensetive today. Don't you think so?" Kai said to lay.

"I think he is jealous. When Su Ho Hyung and Lu Han are together, he is always like that, isn't he?" Lay wisely said and continue eating.

"I think I need a rest." Su Ho said and leave for his room.

"They are just weird today, all of three.." Lay said and his brain is working. He thought about all the strange actions of Se Hun and Su Ho. And put a smile on his face.

"I think the future school days of us will be interesting." Lay said to himself as Kai didn't notice.

___________________________________________________________________________________