Unlucky day!

Don't let me go

Your heart is like going to explode but outside you seemed to be uneffected! So Su Ho thought you has no feeling for him. He also mistook you that you really liked Se Hun. He decided not to hold you but let you go. He just want you to be happy.

"What? Oppa, I think I heard wronged! Can you say me one more time?" You said as you don't believe what you just heard. Su Ho is like a prince to you and you're nothing. He said he liked you and you thought you are going crazy.

"Oh! I say, I like you when you are eating like this. You are like a baby and I also want a sister. We are from the same class too. So, I like you as Hoobae." Su Ho said. He don't have time to think about the right sentences. But he must cover his mistake.

"Ah! You like me as your Hoobae! I see. Because I can solve some quiz, right?" You said like you are out of energy.

"Yes! Exactly!" Su Ho said.

This heating conversation ends and the silence takes place between you and Su Ho. You couldn't say anything becuase your mind is blank. Completely blank! You thought you like Su ho for this moment but Se Hun image appears!

"Yes! I like Se Hun. I only like Se hun."  You thought yourself and smile.

You broke the silence and said " Su Ho oppa! I gotta go. Bye. Thz for your dinner. And I like you too, ofcox as my sunbae!"

"Bye" Su Ho said quietly.

As soon as you are out of the cafe, Su Ho stopped you!

"Hey! ______, I will give you a drive. Come on!" He said.

You followed him to his car and he drove you to your home. No knowing reason, you felt sad. You never imagined that you are in love with Su Ho. You kept thinking that it was impossible. "Ah!! It was so confusing!!! I won't thinking anything. Just go to bed as soon as I reached home. And everything's gonna be alright!" You thought! Since Su Ho didn't say any words you can think whatever you want.

 

"Umm.... By the way, do you have something to tell me?" Su Ho suddenly asked you.

"No! Why?" you replied.

"Then! Good Night!" He said. And then you realized you are already in front of your house.

"Ah!! Ok! Good Night. Careful on your way!" you said goodbye and watched him untill his car is going to disappear.

 

"You come back?" You heard Chan Yeol said. You are really shocked because you don't expect him to wait in front of your home till you are back. And this weather is not that warm for someone to stay outside for an hour. He might caught a cold. You felt worried for him.

"Chan Yeol Oppa?!! Why are you still there? You should go back to your home. And aren't you cold?" you said.

"Are you already forgot what I said before? _____-ah!" He came out of the dark and you see him clearly than before. He is wet!

"What happend to you?" You asked him and you know the answer! The plants are wet too. So there must be raining.

"It is not important. It's not matter I get a cold or it's rain." He shouted.

"No! It's important! You live alone, don't you?" You shouted back.

"It's my business that I live alone or not! You just have to answer to me." He shouted and hold tightly your arms.

"It's hurt!" you said and you try to push him away but he is too strong. Chan Yeol seemed too angry. You try really hard to push him and it ends up with hurting yourself. Your tears are coming out.

"I-..I'm really sorry. You came back with Su Ho and I was too angry. I can't stand still when you are with some other guys!" He said sadly and release you.

You want to say something to cheer him up and not to like you. But you don't know the perfect words.

"It's ok!" You said and you held his hands. His hands are very cold.

"Oh! Oppa! Your hands are really cold~~ Let me see..." You said and put your hands on his forehead. He is burning.

"Oppa! You are not doing fine. Come inside!" You bring Chan Yeol inside your house.

 

Luckily, he is not fainted so you don't have to carry him. You open the heater and said

"Wait a minute and I'll get you a hot milk."

But you just remember that you don't drink milk for a month and all you have is coffee and soju. You can't give an ill person soju.

"Oppa! There is no milk but I can give you warm coffee. Is this ok?" you shouted to him. But there was no replied!

"Oppa? Can you hear me?" No matter how loud you shout, there is no answer. So you come out of kitchen. OMG!!! Chan Yeol is lying on the sofa.

"Oppa? Oppa? Get up. You have to go home." you called him but he seemed to be fainted. Eottokhaji??? Aigh!! Today is really unlucky.