The start of everything!

Don't let me go

Oh my god! He smile at me. Oh his smile is really sweet. So so cute. Oh My God! Other girls are glancing at me.

Sehun Oppa! Help me!!

OHHHH............ ah... It was.... it was just a dream.

But his smile ... I think I can't forget his smile for a life time, you thought.

 

bell ringing.....

School is active as always.

"Oh, ______ be careful. You're going to make my shirt dirty with cola" said your classmate.

"Sorry student. I really don't see you" you apologized.

"You're not change a bit. Your boyfriend will be very annoying" he said angrily and go to his place.

"You are right that I don't change. But you are wrong that I don't have a boyfriend" you thought sadly.

Suddenly,

"Ahh... Se Hun and Lu Han is here" all the girls shouted and went outside to see them.

You looked at Se Hun and his face is cute as always. Lu han is smiling and talking something to Se Hun.

Se Hun expression suddenly bright and said " Oh really"

You heard ( actually You saw ) because You was sliently watching him always.

 

After Breaktime.....

The Math teacher is coming with the stranger. Really handsome stranger.

"Attention class, he is the new student of the class now. He is from ...."

You didn't heard what teacher saying because he make a smile on his face and looked at me. At that time, time is stopped!

Feeling like there is only you and him. He is smiling at me????? You thought.

Teacher voice wake you up. " Introduce yourself, Suho"

 

" Hi everyone, I am the new student. My name is Su Ho." he said sweetly and everyone is liking him.

" Ok! Su Ho. You can sit next to the girl in pink. Right there" The teacher point at you. Your heart suddenly beating very fast.

Because he is sitting next to you. The seat next to you is blank because no one wanted to sit next to you.

 

"Hi. I'm Su Ho. You just heard and what is your name?" He friendly asked.

"Aw... hello. I'm _____" you said and make your pencil case drop with the loud noise.

"Haha haha..." " That Clamsy girl" everyone laugh at you. Expect Su Ho. He is looking you kindly.

You feel embarrassed and your face turning red. For you, that case is only minor but in front of Su Ho , that minor case became serious.

Teacher told the class to stop talking and start teaching the lessons.

You stop thinking about Su Ho because this is Maths class and you're the queen of Maths.

You are concentrating in the lessons and when the teacher gave the class the quiz, you solve this in 3 minutes.

The teacher compliment you and Su Ho is smiling at you again. Unknowingly, your heart starting to beat fastly again.

 

The class end and you went to outside too fast because you are shy of Su Ho.

"Ah.." said the boy.

The books are everywhere on the floor.

"Watch your steps!!!" said angrily.

You looked at them and make you speechless!

Oh My God!!!! You are making Se Hun angry by making Lu Han hurt!

"Sor...Sorry. Really I .. don't see you" you said.

"It's ok. I'm alright" Lu han said to you.

"WHAT are you thinking while walking. No you're running carelessly." " Lu han, are you ok??"

You watched Se Hun sliently and want to cry. Your eyes are wet.

"Hey. _____ are you alright" Su Ho said softly.

Se Hun glance Su Ho and suddenly smile.

"Hey Su Ho. WoW hyung.. Long time  no see"

"Ya Se Hun, you are really handsome. yeah long time no see" Said Su Ho

"Hyung... Really good to see you again" Lu han said.

You are watching them, one to one.

You suddenly know what words of lu han make Se Hun expression bright.

"_____, _______ are you ok. What are you thinking about?? " Su Ho said to you.

" Ne?? ah Nothing. I have to go. Bye"

You leave them and going home straightly.

_____________________________________________________________________________