Must Let her go!

Don't let me go

When you get near to Se Hun, he just put his hand on your shoulder and get in the restaurant.

You suddenly stop your steps because you are shocked by his action. But you suddenly recovered your mistake. You just act naturally to his action.

When you get inside of the restaurant, you look around. But Suho isn't here. Where he has been? You got worried about him.

But you thought were disappeared as D.O ask what you want to, to Baek Hyun.

 

"Where is Suho Hyung, Baek Hyunnah?" D.O asked.

"Hyung don't want to come so he is at home." He answered.

"Pwu~~~ I am worrying for nothing." You thought.

"Have you ordered yet?" Lu Han asked them.

"Nope. We are waiting for you." Tao answered.

"Mwo! This means we have to wait for the food. Oh God! I am super Hungry." Kris said.

"By the way, where are the other members? Kyung Soo Hyung only cares for Suho." Lay asked to Tao.

"They are going shopping. Baek Hyun and I got up late today." Tao said.

"Yah! Lay-ah, I am just strange that Su Ho hyung didn't come to eat." D.O said to Lay very loudly.

"Eoh Eoh!!! Arasoh. Don't shout too loud ok?" Lay tease D.O.

 

They are chatting happily and playing whenever I am with them. I really want brothers like them. They are just perfect! Today, you get along with them very well. Baek Hyun & Tao also know about the relationship between you and Luhan. They just shock a bit and speak anything related about that.

 

"Ah... My stomach is really full." Se Hun said and it was really cute.

"Se Hunnah, why are you eating so much?" Lu Han asked him with his loving eyes.

"Hyung, I can't stand up. Help me." He said with ageyo and Lu Han fall for it.

"Aigoo. Ireon-ah, ireon-ah. We are going to amusement park." Lu Han said and hold Se Hun's hands to get him up.

"JongMal???" Se Hun said and he get up himself actively.

"Aigoo! You two are really awful. Se Hun-ah, we are going home. Really tired today." Lay said.

"Yeah! Me too." Kris said and he made eye-contact with Lay. They both smile meaningfully.

"_______-ah, if you have time please go with Sehun. We all are too tired and wanna go home. But Sehun really miss amusement park." Kris said.

"Gudae _______-ah, go with Sehun. Please do this as a favour for me." Lu Han said too.

You are suprised and look at Lay. Lay looked back too. Actually, Lay wanted to take you home and he want you to see Suho. But Kris made like this and he is really shocked too.

"Ne? Just two of us. All you guys are tired???" You said.

"Lay oppa..." You called Lay  without making voice and he is looking at you. He said with his mouth without sound "Mola"

And you know you are really helpless this time. So you cheerfully said,

"Ok then. Let's go Sehun oppa. These oppa are too lazy. We will have fun ourselves." You said and grab Sehun to your side from Luhan's.

 

Sehun and I just went to the amusement park and the rest are left behind.

 

"Hey Dui Zhang, why did you do this?" Lay asked.

"What? ______ and Sehun like each other, don't they? And what does your look mean then?" Kris asked back. Kris seemed confused because of Lay.  Lay is the only one who know about yesterday between you and Suho.

"No. Not like this. Just forget about my look. Yesterday, Suho confessed to _______. _______ said that on the way." He said and everyone got shock!

"Confess?? You mean... Then, how about _____? Did she like our hyung too?" Baek Hyun said.

"I think so. She is too shy about this and also this morning,................" Lay said everything what you said to other people.

"Omo. I know Suho Hyung has feeling for ______. But I didn't expect things to be so fast like this. I mean, they have met for 2 weeks." D.O said with his widdend eyes.

 

Then they all went to home and talking about you, Suho and Sehun on the way. But they didn't notice something. If they are not concentrating about you, Suho and Sehun, they will see their Hyung, Suho, standing behind the street lamp with emotionless face. He just saw you and Sehun going together happily. Sehun also put his hand on your shoulder and you just accept that. Suho just saw everything and he remember what Luhan said "Our maknae seemed to have feeling for _____"

So Suho just thought you and Sehun are couple now as he confess to you yesterday and hug you this morning.

"Kim Joon Myung-ah, Kim Joon Myung, you must let her go and let her be happy with your Dongseng. Be a good Hyung and wish for them." Suho said himself. "I need something. I need to be drunk to forget her and let her go. At least my broken heart need that." He thought and headed to somewhere, that have many noises and many girls to comfort his mind and replace you.

 

Sehun and you reached the park. You two are playing one after one. You and Sehun have really great time. You and Sehun got really tired as you two ride almost everything in the park. So Sehun help you buying ice-cream. You are waiting for him not too far from the shop. Then a boy is running around and park and doesn't seemed to notice your presence. You are watching Sehun coming to you so you don't know too. But Se Hun just saw and his hands drug you to his chest. Just like Suho hugged you this morning. He is a little taller than you so this is really easy you hug you like this.

But the difference is feeling. You got shock but you hearting is not beating like crazy. And he is holding ice-cream so a little different from Suho. As you realize yourself, thinking about Suho, you just know you.

"Choi ______-ah, you've fallen for Suho" you said yourself.

 

"_______-ah, are you alright?" Se Hun voice wake you up from the thought about Suho.

"Eoh? Eoh... I am ok. Thanks for saving me." You smile and said.

"Hu~~~ There is so many people like you. Really careless and running around. But one thing is they are all kids and about 10 years." Se Hun said.

"Yah!!! Oppa. That kid is around 15. You seen that too." You shouted.

"Then, look over there, his mom is helping him to eat his burger. Do you need help to eat this ice-cream too?" He said and laughing himself.

"Oppa, give it to me." You laugh and try to take two ice-cream from him. And he knows too. He first eat his ice-cream and give you another one. Then he laughed to you as you got caught.

 

You two are eating ice-cream and walking around.

"Ah... I am too tired. Wanna go home?" He asked.

"A bit. Oppa, you are too good to me." You said sincerely.

"Don't count that nice one cause I just want to kid you." He said back.

"I said everything to Lay oppa and I think I should tell you too." You said.

"About what?" Se Hun asked with curiousy.

"Umm... what to say first.. Suho Oppa confessed to me last night. And actually, he was with me this morning. And ...................................." You said what happened this morning. And you added something...

" I love him too Oppa." You said quietly and just Sehun heard as he pay too much attention to your every words.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

How will Se Hun react to your words??? 

I think, I won't be able to update within 3 days. I have a presentation to prepare. T_T

Feel Free To Post A Comment. Your Comment Gave me An encourage To Write Another Story.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for reading my story and subcribing!!!

 

I am Real EXOTICS!!!!