S-H-O-C-K!!!!!

Don't let me go

As you can't go back time, you want to travel time by sleeping. It's still evening and outside is not still dark yet. But after some time, you fall asleep. But you were waken by the bad dream you ever had. You find some So-Ju or wine. But you are out of drinks now. So you went outside to buy some drinks. You don't want to eat dinner but to drink soju. You came back with many bottles of soju. And then someone grab your hand...

"Hey! What are you thinking about? Don't you hear that I call you for many times?" Chan Yeol said cheerfully.

He is always happy. After you met him and see him smiling at you, you felt like crying. You sat down and hide your face behind your hands.

"_______-ah, W-wae Gu dae??" He said worriedly and sat next to you.

"......................................." you said nothing and just crying. Chan Yeol didn't say anything and he put his hand on your shoulder. He make your head to lean on his shoulder. You suddenly stop crying and rub your eyes with your hands.

But he stopped you. He rubbed you tears softly with his hands. 

"Don't cry" He said softly. And he look straightly through you eyes.

"Ne. Sorry. Am I making you sta........." You can't complete your sentence becasue Chan Yeol stopped you with his lips. He kissed you slowly and he is closing his eyes. And you closed your eyes too. You got the feeling. 

"I can't" you thought and pushed Chan Yeol away. He was shocked and seemed to back in reality.

"Sorry.. I didn't mean to but..." He don't know what to say and you too. You are thinking to make him comfortable and relax. But you are really tensed. But you decided you break the silence.

"Umm... Don't be sorry, Oppa. Just forget it. I don't want to lose you. Just pretend like we were just talking. And ...." your voice low down. He pulled your shoulders with his hands so that you are closed you him.

"Ok! I don't want to lose you too. I have to say it or someone will do it faster than me." He said seriously. You haven't seen him as serious as today.

"I-I.. Like you" He said it quietly but your ears are about to explode by what you just heard.

"I like you." Chan Yeol said more clearly than before. You and Chan Yeol were so closed that you can hear his heart beating. He breathed some air and look at you nervously.

"So... Can I get the answer??" He said.

"soomgyeodo twinkle oejjeona?......"  Your phone rang and you look the caller ID. It was Su Ho.

You go away from Chan Yeol and pick up the phone.

"Hello." you make your voice to calm but it came out unnaturally calm.

"_______-ah, what's wrong with your voice?" He notice your voice and asking.

"Um... Nothing. Why are you calling for me at this time?"

"Ah. It's.." He blew out some air and continue "Have you had your dinner?"

"What? Oppa, it's already 9:00 p.m but.. haha I didn't have my dinner today yet." you said.

"Come to the cafe nearest to your home and I am already there." he said it quietly.

"You already there??" you think it was strange. But you have to go immediately since Su Ho is waiting for you.

"Ok! I will come over now." you said and end the connection.

Oh! You forgot Chan Yeol that he was confessing his love to you and waiting for your call to finish.

"Chan Yeol Oppa. I am really sorry but can we talk about this later. I don't know my feeling for you. Now, I have to go. SuHo Oppa is waiting for me." you said him.

"Ummh..." He can't say completely becasue you ran to your home immediately after you said what you need to.

You put the bottles in the refrigerator and make your hair more tidy and ran to Su Ho not knowingly.

 

"Oppa... Annyeong!" you said and drink the water in front of Su Ho. You are really tired since you ran all the way to Su Ho.

"What? Are you running to me? Why don't you take taxi or ride your bike?" he ask and give the tissue to you. And he changed his mind. He rub your sweat on your forehead with his hands. Your heart started to beat fastly again. It's not concerning with tiredness.

"ah.. ahni.. I forgot the taxi. My bike isn't wroking." You said it with much effort because your heart is beating like crazy. You take more tissue and wiped the sweat around your neck so that he stopped doing on your forehead.

"Order something... You said you haven't had dinner yet." He said. And I notice that he controlled himself from something too.

"Ok!" you reply him and order some pancake and cuppucino.

"Do you like coffee a lot?" He asked.

"Yes! I drink every kind of coffee. I don't care it is sweet or bitter and just drink it." You laugh and said.

"Haha.. Me too. But I don't like coffee as much as you. I just like to drink." Su Ho said and smile handsomely.

"Ah! Why did you call out for me? What do you need to say?" You suddenly ask.

He is silent! All his smiles disappear and become more serious.

"This is ......" He stopped it because the food is available.

"Wow! It's smell so good. I am so hungry." You look at the food and you noticed that you are really hungry.

You eat it freely as you are hungry. You eat it too cutely. Su Ho is looking you eating and don't say any words. He is smiling at you and he didn't blink his eyes even once for 1 min.

"Why are you looking at me like that! I am shy now." you said to him and stopped eating.

"Why are you so cute? You make me to look at you but no one. You make me smile like a fool. And you also..." he stopped it. I think he isn't planning to say it in the first place becasue he seemed too nervous. He is holding his hands together.

"OK! Now I will say it loud. Don't look at me this way. I think my heart will explode when you look at me with your rabbit-eyes.......... And ..... I like you" He finally look at you straightly and calmly.

You're frozen!

______________________________________________________________________________________________