Becoming more friendly.

Don't let me go

At school on Friday...

You go to school early. But some girls in your class are calling you warmly. It is very new to you because no one wants to be friend with you before except Suho, Sehun and Luhan. But they are really smiling at you and arguing themselves.

"You go." " No! you frist."

You thought " Did I heard wrong?" Are they trying be friends with me?? Then one of them is pushed towards you. She look at you embarrassingly and say "Hi! _____."

"Hi." you said back and look at her. She is finding her words but she don't know what to say. Then all the girls come to you.

"Hey _______, How is your leg? I heard that you hurt your leg." the girl that you don't know name said to you.

"Yeah! But it is fine now." you answered.

"And I heard Su Ho oppa went to your house yesterday too."

"Uhn.. He came." You said back and you totally understand why are the suddenly become friendly to you.

"So, yesterday you and Su Ho oppa... doing what? No, I mean you are a friend of Suho oppa?" she said very quickly and you barely heard.

"Umm.. We are not alone yesterday. I know what you want now. Su Ho oppa is coming with his friends. And can you leave now? The class is going to start you know."

"Friends!!!! You mean the exo?? Oh My god!" you said too loudly so that other people are paying attention to us.

"No all exo, just Se Hun and Lu Han oppa" you answered and someone closed your eyes from behind.

"Ahh..." Other girls are shouting excitingly.

"What! Who is that?" you said and try to move his hand. You can know that person is boy because of his perfume. "wait I know that smell" you thought

That boy move his hand from your eyes and say " Hi. ______ "

"Chan Yeol oppa!! What are you doing here? And your bag?? Are you transferring school?" you said very loudly.

"Calm down ______. How is it? My suprise can shock you, right?" Chan Yeol smile and said.

"Yes. I'm really shock." you said.

Su Ho is coming and he heard and saw everything. So do Se Hun and Lu Han.

He came and sit next to you.

"Hi. You're early today." he said to you and smile at Chan Yeol. "We met again." He said to Chan Yeol.

"Yeah! I have to go to principle room beacue I am new student. I am supposed to come with the teacher but I want to inform you first." Chan Yeol said.

"Really. Don't lie you come here first you don't know where the principle room is, right?" you said back.

"No. I come here because of you and it will be good if you lead me to the principle room." He laugh and said.

"The class is going to start and I can't go. Sorry. You just go yourself." You said and the teacher is coming.

"Hey! New student! You are Park Chan Yeol, right? ______, do you know him?" the teacher ask you.

"De." You two answer together. And you laugh with Chan Yeol.

"Ok! Park Chan Yeol come infront and introduce yourself to the class."

He walked to the teacher and siad " hello everyone. I'm Park Chan Yeol. Please take care of me." he said politely and wink to you.

" You can sit behind ______, but if you don't want the back..."

"No. It's ok. I want to sit behind ______." He said and sat behind you.

 

After a while,

Ding...Ding...Ding.... The Class ended.

"Su Ho oppa.." You called But he didn't look you back.

 

"Why did I act like I don't hear?" Su Ho thought! She is really quite going well with that wavy-haired guy. She said she is lonely and needs me. Now she is very happy and don't need. Why am I caring so much??? What's wrong with me. Aisgh!!!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________