Flewing away... ... ...

Don't let me go

Today, you reach school early. You are sitting while listening to the fresh music.

"O-O-O-O Oppareul Sarang hae. Ah-Ah-ah-ah Manhi manhi hae!"

Then, you see Chan Yeol oppa coming.

"Oppa!" You waved your hands to Chan Yeol.

"Hey, give me too." he grabbed your head phone.

"Oppa!" You shouted.

"Reul Sarang hae." Chan Yeol follows your words and you two are laughing together.

Then a teacher comes in, so you closed you iPod.

"Choi _______, Come with me!" She called for you and you just follow her.

She headed to the Principle office and you are afraid and thought hardly, what had you done wrong?

 

Knock Knock.

"Come in" The headmaster answer.

"Come" She whispers and enter the office.

"Headmaster, she is the student that I recommended." She said.

"Hello, I am Choi ______." You greeted the headmaster.

"Good! Choi student, do you know why you're here?" He asked.

"No, sir." You answered immediately.

"Mwora gu?" He said.

"It's like this, I haven't told her yet and I think she won't reject me." Your math teacher explained.

"______-ah, you are about to go to the village and teach the child, exactly the orphans." She said to you.

"What!? I am not a teacher. All I know is Maths." You got shocked and said back.

"Yes, yes. I know. All you have to do is teaching them the basic mathematics. I know you can handle this. You will also get the award from our school and school's money. You know they can't pay for you." She said.

"But, But... How long will it take?" You can't say no so that you must find reasons for not going.

"Only a week. Actually, teachers are only alllowed to teach but you know, last month 2 teachers are about to retire so we need 1 more to replace." She said with a smile. It is very clear that she is proud to say your are her student.

"Ok! Thanks you teacher. I will do it. But I won't take the money as a reward. Just donate to them." You said.

"But there is one more." The headmaster said.

"What? There is still more?" You said.

"Yes. You need to go today 2:00 pm. It's 11:00 am and you will have to hurry. We already buy a ticket for you. What you need to do is go to your home and packs things for the trip." he said clamly as nothing went wrong.

"What? Today? I have only 2 hours to prepare." You are really shocked by what you just heard.

"Yeah! You can take a friend to help you. The discussion is done." The teacher said you and pushed you to the door.

Then, you get out of the room and start running. Then you reached your room.

 

"O-O-Oppa.." You can't call him properly because you are out of breath.

"Wae?"  Chan Yeol said.

"Hel-help me. Don't ask anything. Just come with me." You grabbed Chan Yeol's hand and start running.

"Wae Gudae?" Chan Yeol follow you and asked.

"I will tell you on the way." You are tired as you are not as tall as Chan Yeol. You are running but he is just walking fastly.

Then you met Se Hun and Lu Han. So you shouted, "Oppa, I will call you." and you don't wait for them to reply.

 

Then you take a taxi.

"I will have to go to the village at 2:00 pm today." You said to Chan Yeol.

"What?! Today?" He asked.

"Yes, I know it just now too." You answered.

"Ca-can I come with you, _____-ah. You know, I will be so lonely without you." He asked.

"Don't come with me oppa. It will take only a week." You said. Then you can see your home from there.

"Ajussi, over there." You said and pay for the taxi.

"But, I can help you there. You can't know the danger." Chan Yeol insists on coming with you.

"It will be ok oppa." You said and opened the door.

"But still, I can't stay without you." He said.

"Oppa..." You called softly Chan Yeol and held his two hands and face him.

"You are my best friend forever. You are also a good brother for me. Ok? Please don't let me down." You said.

"I am your best friend, as you say." Chan Yeol mumble. "But you can't make my heart not to love you, _____-ah." Chan Yeol said inside and you will never hear this.

"Ok! Help me." You said and you two start packing things. It took about an hour.

"Oh! It's now 12:30 pm." You shouted and go out to back to your school. You take a taxi.

 

"Hello?" You called Se Hun to goodbye. You must say goodbye to the oppas.

"Hello, eoh! _____-ah." Se Hun answered.

"I have to go to village today at 2:00 pm. I am returning to the school now." You said.

"Mwo? Today?" He was shocked.

"Yeah. Tell other members that I say goodbye to them, ok?" You said him.

"Ok Ok!" Se Hun ended the call.

 

"Hyung~" Se Hun shouted to call Lu Han.

"Wae?" Lu Han replied.

"______ is going to go to village at 2:00 pm today." Se Hun said.

"Mwo? Then you should tell Suho Hyung." He said.

"Ah!" Se Hun call Suho. But it was busy. Again and again, it was busy all the time. While Se Hun is calling Su Ho, Lu Han called all other members, Lay, D.O, Kris, Tao, Baek Hyun, Kai, Chen and Xiu Min. Then they all gathered in front of the gate at 1:00 pm.

 

"Se Hun-ah, Does Suho pick your call?" Lu han asked.

"No." Se Hun answered.

"How long will it take?" Kris asked Se Hun.

"Umm... 1 month? I don't know." Se Hun answered. And showing his cute face and others couldn't scold him.

"Ok! I can ask _____ later." Lu Han said and pit a pat on Se Hun's shoulder.

 

Then, you come out with Chan Yeol. You really suprised to see them all 10. But you don't see Suho so you asked Lu Han and they have no answer for you.

 

"Ok! Let's go then." Chan yeol said.

"Chan Yeollie?" Baek Hyun call chan Yeol.

"Byun baek Hyun???" Chan Yeol call and hug him.

"You two are friends?" YOu asked.

"Eotokhae?" Se Hun asked too.

"He is my dancing partener in my previous school." Baek Hyun answered.

"Yah! There is no time to greet. Time is lacking." Kris shouted.

 

Then, you all headed to Highway express. You are thinking about Su Ho on the way. And your tears are coming out, you tried to hide them but Lu Han caught you.

"I will tell Suho about you. I don't know if he will chase you immediately as soon as he knows about you." Lu Han whisper to you.

 

Then you reached to the car in time. You waved your hands to them. And the car starts moving.

 

Chan Yeol also  becomes friend with exo. They welcome Chan Yeol to their group. Then they returned to the school together.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading and subcribing. :)

Here is my new story : Knows Love once, Makes one big lie and Get on regret