________* ENDING !

Don't let me go

"Oh! It was out of battery!" Su Ho mumble himself. He really missed Korea and wanna call you but he just noticed that his phone was out of battery. After charging it, he saw 1 missed call. It was from you. It is not like that Su Ho didn't pick your call but when you called, his phone was out of battery unluckily.

"I really missed you, _____-ah! You must be happy. If you are happy, may be your smile can heal my broken heart." Su Ho thought. So he decided to come back to Korea.

"I really wanted to see you,_____-ah! I haven't seen you for 2 weeks. Please welcome me with your cutest smile." Su Ho thought and he can control himself a bit now. As long as he can see you smile, he can endure all the pain. Even you didn't look at him but Se Hun, he thought he might be fine.

 

Su Ho came straight to their dorm from airport. He suddenly thought of you but he wanted to see exo first. He saw Se Hun, Lu Han, Lay and D.O in front of the house. "Today is Monday and why aren't they going to school?"  He thought!

"Kyung Soo-ah! Se Hunn-ah! I am back!" Su Ho shouted with joy. But their response is not something he expected to be!

"Hyung." Se Hun say only one word. D.O is just looking him. Lu Han shows a weak smile to him. Lay is not facing him after take a look at Su Ho.

"What's wrong with you all? Am I not welcome here? And also, why don't you go to school?" Su Ho asked.

"It's not like that we don't welcome you. You just left us with only a letter. You didn't connect to us those days." Lu han said. He seemed a little angry. Su Ho is now completely confused. The one angry is not Se Hun but Lu Han. The one who was always by Suho's side is now angry and talk back at Su Ho.

And when Lu Han angry, Lay is used to comfort Lu Han. But now Lay is saying any words.

"Lu Han hyung. What did I do wrong?" Su Ho carefully asked.

"No. You didn't do anything wrong." Lu Han hooted and said.

"Kyung Soo-ah! Say something. Yixing hyung, look at me!" You said. You are now really helpless.

"Se Hun-ah! Let's go! We don't have anything to say right now. You!" Lu Han said Se Hun and faced Su Ho.

"Just stayed at home until Dui Zhang come back!" Lu Han said to Su Ho.

Then they left Su Ho and all went out.

 

"Lu Han-ah! You are a bit harsh to Su Ho." Lay said to Lu Han. They are now on the way to hospital.

"I am being harsh to Su Ho? Yes! May be I am! But you all just heard what he said. He asked me if he has done anything wrong. ______ is in this kind of state. All because of him. If he is not my best friend, I don't know I might pitch him." Lu Han said.

"It's all my fault! If I don't go buy ice-cream, ..." Se Hun said and stopped by D.O not by Lu han.

"Se Hun-ah, we don't blame you. So don't blame yourself." D.O said to Se Hun.

"Gudae! Se Hun-ah, forget it." Lay said to Se Hun. Lu Han said anything but he put his hand on Se Hun's shoulder.

Then they arrived at the hospital. And they go inside your room. Kris, Tao, Chen and Kai are in your room.

"Oppa! Annyeong." You greeted them.

"_____-ah! How is your leg?" Se Hun asked.

"Oh! It's fine. I can do leg exercise tomorrow." You replied.

"_____-ah, and hyung. I have a breaking news." Lu Han said.

"Breaking news? Who died?" Kris laugh and asked.

"No! No one dies. But Su Ho is back!" Lu han said and everyone in the room looked at you. You are looking at Lu Han and you don't have anything to say. Your heart is beating faster now. What a stupid heart! Still love Suho and beats faster, hearing just the name of him.

"So! Did you tell him? A-about m-me?" You asked.

"No! Not yet. You still love him, right?" Lu Han asked the question even he already known it's answer.

"I-I ... I. Yes! I love him." You gave the short and right answer.

But outside the door, there is someone who is frozen by your answer. But after seconds, he can get a hold of himself and enters the room.

 

"CHan Yeol oppa~ Annyeong." You said loudly as you are shy by your answer.

"Hi! I just heard someone loves someone. Who is that? These two people?" He asked and laughing. But no ones can know there is a greatest sorrow under a bright smile.

"It's ______." Chen said.

"Oppa~ Stop it!" You shouted and hit Chen's arm.

"We have a lot to discuss now, Chan Yeol-ah, can you accompany _____, only you?" Kris asked Chan Yeol

"Yeah! Go ahead!" Chan Yeol replied and sit on the chair next to your bed.

"Guys, let's go!" Kris leaded them and went out of the room.

 

Then, all exo, ten members are in front of the house.

"You all remembered right?" Kris said.

"Yeah!" the rest answered.

They all entered the house and Su Ho is sitting on the sofa in the living room. He seemed to be in the thoughts. The strange actions of Lu Han gave him an hour to think.

"Dui Zhang, Baek Hyun-ah, you guys come." Su Ho said and look at to Lu Han. He is not facing Su Ho, looking at the kitchen and somewhere. Then he look at Se Hun. Se Hun is acting strange too. His lips are going to smile but he is looking somewhere else too.

"Hey! What had exactly happened? What's wrong with you guys?" Su Ho asked and looked at everyone.

"Hyung. Do you know what happened to _____ when you're gone." Baek Hyun asked.

"______??? Why? What happened to her?" Su Ho asked.

"She didn't eat and sleep when you're gone. Actually, Se Hun and ______ are just friends. Who _______ really loves is YOU, Su Ho hyung." Lay said.

"Do you remember that morning that you met ______ for the last time? At that time, she had already fallen for you. But you didn't know and you don't even ask her and us." Kris said.

"Wait!!! All of you! Give me some time to think properly." Su Ho shouted. His world is now upside down. What he thought was completely wrong.

"______ loves me! She does love me!" Su Ho mumbled.

"What happened. You guys come from somewhere, right?" Su Ho is now competely out of control. He is not talking calmly but shouting.

"Hyung~ Calm down and listen to us!" Se Hun said.

"______ is now in the hospital." D.O said to Su Ho.

"Mwo??? Wae! Why? How?" Su Ho is shouting.

Lu Han grabbed his shoulders and made him sit down on the sofa.

"It's because of you. She is like a crazy when you're gone. She didn't eat and sleep at all. But she goes to school everyday. The that accident. Her leg......." Lu Han can't say and hide his face with his hands.

"Her leg? What? What's wrong. Tell me. TELL ME NOW!" Su Ho is standing up again. He is shouting now.

"She can't walk again. Do you have the right to shout in this house? Huh????" Kris shouted. It seemed like he can't forgive Su Ho still now.

"Sh-she can't walk? This means never? Because of me! My fault. ______-ah! _______-ah! Where is she? I will go to her." Su ho said. His tears are about to come down now. Su Ho looked miserable now.

"The doctors can't even say she can live or not." Baek hyun said with sorrow.

"Take me to her. Please, I beg you guys. Please take me to her. I want to see her. At least I wanna say sorry to her." Su Ho said with tears.

Then they all went to hospital.

 

Chan Yeol is sitting on the chair in front of your room. When he saw Su ho, he suddenly get up and hold his shirt.

"What are you doing here? Leave now!" Chan Yeol shouted.

Baek Hyun and Kris held Chan Yeol back from Su Ho. Se Hun and D.O are trying to push them away from each other. Then Chan Yeol is now surrounded by 6 members, Baek Hyun, Kris, Chen, Tao, Kai and Xiu Min. Chan yeol is trying to pitch Su Ho. He is like a beast now.

"Chan Yeol-ah, calm down. What is the use of this now?" Lay said to Chan yeol.

Lay, Se Hun, Lu Han and D.O are covering for Su Ho.

"I must see ______. ______-ah! Do you hear me!" Su Ho is shouting.

"Hyung! This is hospital. Keep quiet!" Se Hun said to Su Ho.

"Is _____ in this room? Please let me in! I must see her." Su Ho begging them.

"You don't even desevere it!!!!" Chan Yeol shouted to him.

"You know what??? Nothing!" Chan Yeol said. He hide his face behind his hands. He seemed really hurted.

"Chan Yeol Hyung~ Stop it! Hyung~ Go in." Se Hun make sure CHan Yeol to sit on the chair and Lay let Su Ho in to the room.

Su Ho give Se Hun a thankful look and rush into the room.

 

You are closing your eyes peacefully.

SuHo comes near to you and sits on the chair next to you. And he held your hands softly.

"______-ah." Su Ho called. His sound is so soft like a wind.

"Ne-ne ga. Ne ga Jamohtae Soh. I am really sorry." He said with tears. He expected you to welcome him with your best smile but now you are lying on the bed with hurted leg.

"Eosseo Ireohna! Don't lie on the bed like this. Please listen my confession at least. I-I love you. I love you so much that I lost all my control, all my mind. I didn't even notice that you like me too. I am such a great stupid." He said. Su Ho is not looking at your face. He hide his face behind your hands and that of him, crying his eyes out.

"Babo!" You said.

Su Ho looked up to you.

"I'm already up. Why don't you hear my breathing? It is so loud that I can hear myself." You said with a cute smile.

"I am really sorry, _____-ah! Yo-your leg.... all because of me." Su Ho said. There is tears on his face too. So you wiped his tears with your soft hands.

"They'll be fine if I exercise well. Don't worry." You said.

"What? Don't lie. Kris tell me everything." Su Ho said.

"Tell you what? Ah~~~ I know now. That's why they are all discussing secretly. Se Hun Oppa, Lay Oppa! Come in and explain your mess. I know you all are outside." You shouted to the outside.

Then, Se hun, Kris and the other members all come in. Chan Yeol's face is so red from controling himself not to laugh.

"A Ham...." Se Hun made himself not to laugh but he ended up in laughing together with Lu Han.

"Yah!!! You all... We'll see it later." Su Ho said and he now realized that he had been fooled by s.

"You can't even differentiate laughing and crying. If Se Hun don't let you in the room quickly, Chan yeol got caught by laughing out loud." Baek hyun said and he is laughing too. Even Kris is smiling brightly.

"I will deal with your guys later." Su Ho said back to them and held your hands again, this time is more tightly and powerful.

"______-ah. I didn't get your answer yet!" Su HO said.

"What? I don't know what are you talking about." You .

"______-ah, don't do this. Ok! I will tell you again. I love you. I love you with my whole heart. Please accept my heart, Choi ______." He said and he kneel down on the floor.

Then you take his hand and write some words with your finger.

"Na teul, sarang hae! <3"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is the END! Did you guys see the title of this Ch:???

Happy* ENDing~~~~


Here is My another Fanfic >>>> CLICK!**   Featuring ( Se Hun & Lu Han )-main lead.

                                                                              (Su Ho, Jae Joong, Tiffany, Tae Yeon)-as supporting~